Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey humans

homosapianmorehomo6

Honestly, I don't have much to say right now. I'm here so I can roleplay (obviously) with others and just have some fun. I'm open to any ideas people have, and can make a new character to fit in if you need.
Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you have an amazing experience here.
Hiya! Welcome to the RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
DeathandtheMaiden

Hi, welcome to RPR Arden. What are you interested in? Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern?
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your time!
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚┆ Welcome To RP Repository!┆˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

giphy.gif

𝙸 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢! 𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝙿𝚁 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝!

𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢! ♡
giphy.gif
homosapianmorehomo6 Topic Starter

DeathandtheMaiden wrote:
Hi, welcome to RPR Arden. What are you interested in? Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern?

I'm interested in anything, but the ones I've done more are Modern, Fantasy, Midevil, and Sci-Fi
heartsky

Welcome to RPR, Arden!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Raspberry_Beret

Hello there, welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome homosapianmorehomosix!
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Icysoul

Welcome
Icysoul

Welcome
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
pixl.Bee

Hey, hi, welcome, 10/10 username >:)
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR, friend! Don't worry about not adding a ton of information! I'd love to get to know you anyway! :D

Doth I hear the call of adventure?! >:)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus