Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What is your character's job?

Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

Sentinel tapped the recording mic before he proceeded to speak, "My name is Eric Luthor, I'm the CEO of LuthorTech. We develop cutting edge technology for the public, not for the military. Robot maids, hover cars, holographic wrist watches, you name it, we sell it and all at affordable prices. Only at LuthorTech."

He then continued, "I'm also something of a vigilante. I call myself Sentinel. The armor you see me wearing is my own invention and that is all you need to know."
Innes Dallaire (played anonymously)

Broken from his focus, Innes looks over after placing a chocolate molding of a rook piece with the rest of the other chess pieces made of chocolate and white chocolate. "Hm....hey. I'm a chocolatier artist. I basically create art and sculptures with....chocolate. I don't really look at this as a job but more like a...passion. A career I love and can express myself. I do love a challenge though." He smirks and get's back to work setting the pieces on the chocolate chess board.
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"A Spice traveler collecting experiences and universal knowledge to become a Planetary Queen"!
lone wolf. (played by Sohrryu)

Six holds out a handful of dog tags. That, in culmination with her beaten up armor made it pretty obvious the basics of what she did for a killing. "Spartan, United Nations Space Command."
Bljn Oakloom (played by Samiakki)

Bljn was next to get herself on the spot, rolling up in her wheelchair before folding her hands comfortably in her lap. Her expression is peaceful, though whether this was genuine or not was unapparent. Only her speech would tell. . .
O46AKZx.png

"My name is Bljn Oakloom," she announced with a soft indoor voice. "I'm a self-employed tailor. I don't belong to any business, but I still work and pay income taxes, should I make over a certain amount that year. Though, there isn't exactly any registered difference between self-employment and businesses in Dalmasca anymore."

Her gaze shifted downwards.
ioK5CR8.png

"Not since the nation's infrastructure was rearranged by the Garlean Empire. And we're only recently coming out of an economic bubble due to the Empire closing down all the trade routes, save for ones transferring raw materials to make weapons to Ilsabard." Her head lifted as she perked up just then. "But since Dalmasca was liberated, trade has opened up with our neighbors again. Our fabrics are even sought in the West, such as in places like Ul'dah. You can often find me there to due business, as a matter of fact. The taxes are about the same, but inflation is not so bad."

She put a hand to her chest just then, canted her head as a gentle smile traced her features.

"My mother Sjlfa sometimes gives me free rides between the countries. It'd be nice if she'd help cover the aetheryte fees sometimes, though. I feel like they've shot up since whatever happened to Sharlayan. I'm not sure I'll ever know why, but I guess there's nothing wrong with that. If I'm able to sell my fashionable artwork to a wide audience, and I'm compensated fairly, I don't mind."
CQWdiLv.png
"Looking dashingly handsome. It's a full time job being so divine." Emmyth exclaimed while he preened himself and fluffed his hair. "Though I suppose on occasion I do run a few errands for my brothers. Like this one time—!" The small male launched into a self-aggrandizing monologue, regaling his audience with a lengthy and boastful account of his daring exploits. He recounted how he had been charged with the perilous task of retrieving an ancient scroll from an encampment of half-man, half-lizard people. Despite the inherent danger of this mission, Emmyth painted himself as a fearless adventurer, describing in lavish detail how he had overcome each obstacle with ease.

As he spoke, the details of his tale took on an increasingly exaggerated and bombastic tone, each achievement more outlandish than the last. It was clear to all who were listening that Emmyth was prone to embellishing the truth, his words dripping with a palpable sense of self-importance. "—And sure, I had to con a few foul smelling Juxwah in the process and cripple their regional economy, but did I deliver? Yes. I. Did."
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

"I work at a Ski Mountain and make sure everything all set and ready for the people to come in and try some of our park features! I also carry a giant metal rake around, but the jobs pretty simple and only lasts about an hour or two.

Still I get to ride for free!"
Stabbington Brothers (played by Jaws)

"We are thieves. That pretty much sums it all up."
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

"My job... what I do for money... I do contract modeling where I get paid to wear a brand of clothes and have photographs taken. It's not really a job though. I am an accredited journalist and I do some freelance work, but it don't pay the bills. Hopefully I'll get a big break one of these days."
"I am a baker and I own my shop." hold out a treat "Cupcake?" she grins
gl-1480236-1709443222.jpg
The Ranger (played by Alliyus)

"Army Ranger, 6th Ranger Regiment, Colonel of the Southern Aisles!"
3rd Marines Division
The Naval Commando (played by Alliyus)

Elite Navy Seal, 2nd Scavenger Regiment. Lieutenant Commando of the Delta Company
Robyn Morningridge (played by MerlinTheRedPanda)

"Vice Captain of the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knight squad, The Golden Dawn!"

He's basically a knight but works with magic instead of physical weapons.
The Doll (played by Alliyus)

Service Doll. Serve, protect, and secure. Ex British Special Forces First Sergeant. As well as a British Royal Guard Staff Sergeant, Phantom Regiment, Save and Protect. Defend the Royalty.
Crimson von lain (played anonymously)

Gaurdian, slaughter anything that posses a threat to man, protect the last city and neomuna, eventually kill the withness

(Also kill gods sometimes but not always-)
(Like specifically her most of the time-)
Yuki (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Currently, Yuki works at a pet store. They hope to be a marine biologist someday, though, after going to university.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What is your character's job?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus