Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What is your character's job?

Paragon (played anonymously)

Twirls one finger in her blonde hair, blowing some pink bubble gum, "Hm?" She suddenly snaps to attention after looking like she had been lost in thought, "Oh! Sorry." She giggles, putting her hand over her mouth, just a little embarrassed. Then she lowers it, taking a deep breath, "I don't have a job per se. I'm a third year college student. But once I graduate, I plan on starting my own business and going into humanitarian work."
"I'm a radio DJ at KOL FM. My radio show is on from midnight to 3AM, and it's called 'The Moonlight Mile with Marianne'

I play the deep cuts from an eclectic collection of genres and will occasionally read some random news and make commentary segments called 'That's How Marianne Sees It'
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I take out the trash." *Shrug*
Ziktia (played anonymously)

The fox-creature's eyes light up with joy at the question. She scurries away and comes back with a pile of old, lovingly-cared-for books which she gently sets on a table. She eagerly explains, "Bloodlines ooze further down, further up, flowing through my fingers. The tongues, the tongues! Tongues of the dead wriggle in my palms, seeking mouths to speak their words! Beloved knowledge cracks, made flawless! Reacting, forcing, reciting forever and ever! It all comes through my hands! Broken spines, withered leaves, ripped jackets and bent wings all seek my loving touch, with ink and stick and new skin, they don't die, they live again!"

"I fix old books!"
i'm a purehearted shadowdancer who is also a cookie disposal bin.
Dimension Tripper. I go to other dimensions, fix the wrong, help to cultivate the right. It’s amazing.
"I work at Gaffney Medical Centre in Chicago, and I'm doing a fellowship in pediatric medicine. That being said, I'll probably have to put plans for my career on the back burner when my son is born."
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"classified" and that is all he said
“I like selling vegetables and jams when I’m not fighting crime or dealing with hunters”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

tumblr_m8q1ydsDz11qju7t7o4_250.gif
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

"First Mate to a respectable privateer's ship, and Master of Coin." A'sallit curtly replied with a practiced smoothness.
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

"I have two jobs", he sighs ,"As my duties as a Harbinger, we generally do missions ranging from errands to assassinations. I also worked as a cook at the Hideout."
I am a D.A.R.E. Officer! It's the best job ever!
Sevatar - Prince of Crows (played by randomentity777)

"I am the First Captain of the VIII Legiones Astartes. I command the Atramentar, the elite veterans of the Night Lords who have earned the right to wear Terminator armour in battle."
DJ Rockwell (played by Cynical)

"I am a firefighter working at the Chicago Fire Department. It's hard work, but I think it's worth it." Goes to say something before being called away for an emergency. "Ah! Gotta go!" She rushes out the door.
Callum Giles (played by Zenaida)

"My job?" Callum ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, not one right now. I'm still in school, pretty much. My parents wouldn't have it any other way," he said with a weak smile, his face tight. "But once I've finished - in who knows how long - I'll graduate into a full Coven member. After that, well, I guess I'll be a fully fledged mage in respectable standing."
The tom purred, almost in a laughing manner, "I'm simply a leader, it's probably not quite a, job in most twoleggers' eyes, but to the cats I know, they would considering me being their leader as a job, and a very important one at that."
"I'm a Police Officer for the LAPD. It's a hard job, but it's very rewarding. Mmmm...I probably should be going on Maternity Leave soon."
Unlike most everything else he's ever been asked, this question seems to be the one that catches Sol's interest. Now, there's an intense pair of hazel eyes fixed on the question-asker; they glitter with the cold appraisal of a vulture circling a corpse.

"I don't expect you to understand much about it," Sol begins, his tone dripping with honeyed smugness, "but I actually have a doctorate in Psychology.
At the moment, I'm a lecturer - I did work with younger students for a time, but... let's just say that I wasn't particularly a fan. And why lecturing? The students here are a lot more open to actually listening, and it gives me time to do my own research on the side.
Now, I'm not exactly one to wax poetic about 'teaching the next generation', but god knows we could do with more young people who actually care about the subject. For example, one of my students is working on a paper about the creation and relapse of addictive behaviours, and--"

Wow, he's really gotten into the swing of things, now. Before, it was like getting blood from a stone; now, you don't think he'll ever shut up. Maybe it's best to just... slowly walk away.
Robert Kraft (played by Lanx12)

"My job?" he chuckled and pulled out a piece of paper from his coat. "Well Im a traveling merchant. I travel around the world selling my wears and buying others." He said smiling a bit.

"I mean its fun, I meet people and its always a challenge to get the best deal. So..." He smiled a bit as he looked away. "But if Im to be honest my true goal is to be a shop owner and park my cart finally."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What is your character's job?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus