Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello,

I go by Flare and I've been roleplaying for 15+ years and actually use it as a way to cope with the emotions I feel throughout the day. I'm a pretty timid person by nature despite that my job as a teacher makes me seem confident. I love teaching students about science and igniting a passion while motivating students to embrace themselves. I used to write stories but have not had the time since the pandemic hit. I want to get back into writing and start with roleplaying characters, but I am very picky which tends to be my downfall. I have 3 cats that are all rescues and they are the sweetest little babies you could meet. I'm not really sure what to say about myself, but hi.
Hiya, Flamara! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of people that you can talk and RP with!
Hello Flare and welcome to RPR, it's good to see a fellow teacher as well.

What genres are in interested in for RP? I don't think there is anything wrong in knowing what you are looking for or what you will accept for RP, I'm much the same. :)

There is a very wide range of interests here on RPR and I hope you find your niche(s) and RP partners. :)
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Flare! Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Flare! Like the 'Flamara' user name too!
Anyway glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hi and welcome to RPR.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR!
I understand what it's like being timid, so no worries! C: And I'm sure you will find good rp partners and friends here. From what I've seen the community is pretty chill.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Flare!
Icysoul

Welcome, Flare
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR, Flare and friend! :)

Have fun and have some sick adventures while you're at it >:)
Hiya Flare!

Welcome to RPR! The community here is super friendly as you can already tell! That's so cool how you're a teacher, you're making a real difference in young people's lives.... That's awesome! What are your cats' names? Also, what genres to you write, or are interested in RP'ing?

Don't forget to check out the character creation guide as well as the looking for RP forum~

See ya aorund,
Kat
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site and I hope you have an epic time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus