Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Huhu!

Huhu! :D
I have joined this community as my first ever roleplay experience. I have been writing for over 9 years now, but I have never really engaged in roleplay and thought that I would start out here :D
My favourite genres are sci-fi, crime and mystery and I really enjoy creating characters and world building, English isn't m native language, so I may make some grammar or spelling mistakes when I write
[Edit] I forgot to add this originally, but my pronouns are they/them! :D
- Bear
Icysoul

Welcome
Hello Bear, Welcome to RPR! :)
Hiya, Bear! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bear! Cool user name!
Anyway glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to RPR.
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty of great friends and RP partners.
heartsky

Hi Bear! Welcome to RPR <3 I love your icon!
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Huhu!

Welcome to RPR, friend!

I'm sure this will be a splendid first experience for you! :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Bear!

Welcome to RPR and I hope you are enjoying our wonderful little community here!
Haii Bear!

Hope you enjoy it here on RPR! The community here is super duper friendly! This is a great place to start out!

What is your native language? Just curious.

If you need help with creating a character, you might wanna check out the character creation guide

Have fun Rp'ing,
Kat
HoneyBearWrite Topic Starter

oh my native language is german :D
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site. I hope your first rp moments on the site are awesome. Happy roleplay! :)
Hello and welcome to this site! I know you will like it here! There are so many nice people waiting for a rp partner. Just look around and soon you'll get going.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Huhu!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus