Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

Narama

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm not personally good at Introductions but, I hope I'm able to RP with some of you and get to know you guys!
Welcome to RPR, Narama! :D Hope you have fun! Ever want a RP, PMs are always open :)
Welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you, I'm always open to rp, if you'd ever like to.
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR, if you ever wish to RP I've characters that work in almost setting, have fun with your RPs!
Narama Topic Starter

Thank you AliRevellian will do!
Narama Topic Starter

ChibiWeeb & RussianRxulette I'll definitely let you guys know! Thank you. <3
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome hope you enjoy it here!
Narama Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here.
Rogue-Scribe

Bye Nada...
Narama Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Nada! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

Thank you Rouge-Scribe! I'll definitely inbox you if I have any questions
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time over here! 💖 If you need a rp partner, feel free to hit me up! 🥰
Hello and welcome to this site! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find some good people to rp with :)
Victoriantruth

Hello hon!

Welcome to this wonderful place i like to call home.

I see that you already got a small tour of what you need to know here. But if there are any questions, feel free to ask anyone, or me!

good luck and happy adventuring!

greets

vic
Hello Narama, welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time here.

You seem to be getting into the grain of things already. Are you ready for Epic Week? :D :) :P
I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, I like reading books and manga and webtoons, and watching anime and movies and the occasional TV show, and I also like Sci-fi and Fantasy RP! If you ever want to chat sometime, feel free to message me, alright? :)
There are all sorts of great things in the dropdown menu and stuff, so be sure to check them all out! News, Community, Groups, Forums... It's all wonderful ^_^ The Help section and Search bar are also great. Anyway, if you have a problem there's the Help Forum and the Mod Request Button and the Bug Report Forms. :D Wahoo!
Do have fun! There's lots of art to look at, characters to see, and games to play! Adventure waits!
Also... It's dangerous to go alone, take this, ⚔️. :P

That's about it from me! Be good, take care, have a great time, stay creative, and try to make friends if you like to do that! Teehee. I'll see you around, maybe! Byebye! -Shinyrainbowlithogra ;) ;D ;3 :3 :) :D :P :O :) :D :) :D XD :3 :P ^_^ >.> <.< :) :D :P :D :O :3 :)
Narama wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm not personally good at Introductions but, I hope I'm able to RP with some of you and get to know you guys!

Welcome! Epic Week is the perfect time to join the RPR. The best way to meet people is to participate in the mini-game on the boards or join discussions. You can also post or look at ads for people looking to add players or start games. Good luck!
Hello and welcome
To the RPR family! You came at an exciting time! It’s epic week and there are a lot of activities to do. Hope you have fun! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus