Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's Moi ✨

Hi! Call me Mimi or Dominique, it doesn't matter really. It's so nice to be here!

I'm so excited to just hop right in y'know? I tend to make rp's from the books that I've written, it's exciting to see them come to life.

Again, it's so nice to be here! Happy RP'ing!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! :D
scftlvst wrote:
Hi! Call me Mimi or Dominique, it doesn't matter really. It's so nice to be here!

I'm so excited to just hop right in y'know? I tend to make rp's from the books that I've written, it's exciting to see them come to life.

Hi there! Welcome to the RPR!
I’m also new here, and I hope I can get to know you :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR, Mimi!

Ooh author buddies! I'm open for any RP anytime you want ;)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Dominique! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
welcome to RPR!
scftlvst wrote:

Welcome! In the almost 20 years I've done play-by-post games, this is by far the best community. Be sure to check out Epic Week. We're just getting started. I've found the forums are the best way to get to know the community. I would encourage you to spend a lot of time there getting to know other people. Good luck.
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here and make loads of friends
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Mimi! It's nice to have you here, and welcome to Epic Week!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! This is the place to RP at any time! Enjoy your stay!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Mimi! You've written books? If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite genre to write about?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a fantastic time here!

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, I have several hobbies! I like plants and animals and art, cooking and listening to music, and reading and anime and comics!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat! :D And don't forget to check out Epic Week later, it's amazing! :) :3 Especially if you like puzzles.

That's about it for now! Have a great time, be good, stay safe, and take care of yourself! Be creative and get into some roleplay or chats, and maybe you can make some new friends! Okie doke, byebye! :) :) :D -Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) ;) ;D ;3 ;) ;D :) :) :P :D :P :P :) :) :) :) :) :D :P XD :D :)
scftlvst wrote:

Hi Mimi! Welcome to RPR

I hope you have a fantastic time RPing with all of us
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Epic Week event!
Hello! And welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy creating lots of fun stories here!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Mimi! It's awesome that you've written some books, and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's Moi ✨

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus