Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Hi gang! Just joined the site yesterday and wanted to make an introduction post! You can call me Minus, s'pretty cool name. I've been around RPing for around 6 years, I'm stoked to be here and looking forward to playing with you all! What're some helpful tips you can lend me? Nice meeting you all!
welcome to RPR this site is very friendly and nice a tip I would give is always have open arms since theirs always new comers :)
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here and make loads of friends.
Welcome to RPR, Minus! :D

Some tips? Uh... don't pressure people into replying to you. That can award you a block or a dropped RP ;)
minusthepool wrote:
Hi gang! Just joined the site yesterday and wanted to make an introduction post! You can call me Minus, s'pretty cool name. I've been around RPing for around 6 years, I'm stoked to be here and looking forward to playing with you all! What're some helpful tips you can lend me? Nice meeting you all!

Glad to have you. Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out Epic week. The fastest way to meet other players nad get to know people is interacting on the forums. Good luck.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Minus! I love your avatar.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into?
minusthepool Topic Starter

Actually, I haven't done standard play-by-post RP in years! Pro Wrestling E-Fedding has been my bread and butter haha. Recently I've wanted to delve into something more fantasy based, not sure exactly what yet.
minusthepool Topic Starter

Old ROH Era CM Punk rules @Gaelige!
Welcome to RPR. Enjoy your stay here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Minus! I know a Minus, myself, though I've lost contact with them over the years. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Jupiter.. (played by YesHelloHuman)

Hi! Im new to wanna make a roleplay?
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I hope your stay is enjoyable. :)
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR mate
minusthepool wrote:

Welcome to RPR minusthepool!

A good tip, when you are looking for specific RPs, be sure to check the groups as well as the looking for RP forums
You may find groups about your prefer styles and topics, also check out characters too

Have fun
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Epic Week event!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Minus! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a fantastic time writing stories and making new friends here!
Hi, Minus!! Welcome to RPR!! I've been rp'ing for around six years as well, so i find it kinda neat that you've been doing it for that amount of time, too, haha! :3 One tip I have is to just really experiment with the character and group creation pages; there's just so so so much you can do with em!! Hope you're doing well and that you enjoy rpr!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus