Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm New! Not to Roleplaying Though!

Hello everyone, you can call me Rao999 or just Rao if you'd like! I first started roleplaying on the now defunct app Monster Kingdom around 2013 when I was absolutely OBSESSED with the game Okami. Since then I've yet to think of any better go to user name so nearly ten years later I still use Rao999.

I love roleplaying and it actually helped spark a love of writing in general and is a big reason why I'm an English major in college. My dream is to publish a series of novels I'm working on, though that'll be a long way off.

When it comes to roleplaying I tend to like writing in preestablished universes, so like in Marvel or Pokemon for example though I don't mind creating entirely new worlds. Sometimes I'm too tired to worry about world building though.

I love video games, comics, movies, and anime (though I rarely roleplay anime save for two series) and have a love of soft plushies, animals, and traumatizing my OCs in a variety of ways.

Anyway I'm happy to be here! This seems like a lovely site and while I need to get used to some of the mechanics of the site like the character directory I find it super cool and am excited to get used to it. See you around!
Hi and welcome! I've been playing a long time as well and have found that hands down this is the best community out there. Trust me I've seen a lot of them. Good luck!
Welcome to RPR!
Who doesn't love traumatizing OC's?! Trust me, you're in good company around here!

As for getting used to the site, I feel you. One great thing about this community though is that help is just a message away. I hope you are able to find all the rp your heart desires and get those books written in the process!

Welcome!
welcome! hope you enjoy it here
Welcome to RPR, Rao! :D

tenor.gif
eremophobic

Welcome! I’m pretty new too, but not to
roleplaying, and I can tell you that this
is a pretty nice site with nice people!

You’ll love it here! :^D
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Rao to RP Repository!
Hellooooo and welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
So good to meet you, Rao, and I welcome you to RP Repository!

I have never played the games you mentioned, but I did used to play, say, Gaia Online, and an old animal-person based game that allowed me to be a stag - but unfortunately it, too, became defunct to my dismay! I can't even recall the title anymore, it was so long ago.

Roleplaying sparked more of an interest in art for me, as I enjoyed drawing my OCs and my friend's/partner's, and illustration will be my major focus next year when I seek entrance to my local university as a transfer student from community college.

I truly hope you find some worthwhile, creativity-sparking roleplay here!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! You'll find a lot of like-minded people here. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR!
Hi, welcome to RPR! You seem like you'll fit in just fine, I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

There's a great deal of delightful stuff in the dropdown menu, so go ahead and try that out! ^_^ I find the Help section especially delightful. It's got stuff to get started, it's got mental health resources, it's got RP stuff... I also love Groups, but of course all the Forums and everything are amazing!! :) If you need some help, be sure to ask someone, and/or try the Search bar! As for other help, there's the Mod Request button thing, that looks kind of like a little knight helmet, to me. :P And there are Bug Report Forms, too, which sound like scary paperwork but are mostly fine. Do you have any favorite genres of reading and/or writing? I personally love King Arthur stories, and medieval/Middle Ages/Middle Earth, but I also like to read and play science fiction and high fantasy! :) Ah, if you want to chat some time, feel free to message me, 'kay?! ^_^

Hehe, that's all from me for now, have a great one! Be good, stay safe, and try to be creative when you feel like it! Bye bye! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :O :3 ;D >.> >.< <.< XD :) :3 ;) ;3 :D O:) >:D :( :S :I
MacieLightfoot

Rao999 wrote:
Hello everyone, you can call me Rao999 or just Rao if you'd like! I first started roleplaying on the now defunct app Monster Kingdom around 2013 when I was absolutely OBSESSED with the game Okami. Since then I've yet to think of any better go to user name so nearly ten years later I still use Rao999.

I love roleplaying and it actually helped spark a love of writing in general and is a big reason why I'm an English major in college. My dream is to publish a series of novels I'm working on, though that'll be a long way off.

When it comes to roleplaying I tend to like writing in preestablished universes, so like in Marvel or Pokemon for example though I don't mind creating entirely new worlds. Sometimes I'm too tired to worry about world building though.

I love video games, comics, movies, and anime (though I rarely roleplay anime save for two series) and have a love of soft plushies, animals, and traumatizing my OCs in a variety of ways.

Anyway I'm happy to be here! This seems like a lovely site and while I need to get used to some of the mechanics of the site like the character directory I find it super cool and am excited to get used to it. See you around!

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Rao999 Topic Starter

Wow, everyone is so friendly here! Sorry for my delayed relply everyone, I’m getting close to graduating and probably should have waited till after to make this account. No going back now though!

Also, can someone point out where my activity feed notifications are? I can find my PM notifications but not activity feed ones. I didn’t realize this had had replies till I just stumbled upon it.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Rao. I'm Ruri, it's a pleasure. I hope we can become good friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm New! Not to Roleplaying Though!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus