Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi i'm new here

Hi I'm new here I always been interested in role-play so i decided to do it.
Wandering_Mary

hello, I'm new to this site too!
Let us explore together!
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Minmint! :D

tenor.gif
Hey there, welcome to rpr!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
Hi Minmint! Both your name and your profile pic are adorable. If you're looking to start rping, this is definitely a great place to get started. If you're ready to jump in with both feet, hit that Find RP button, but don't worry. The site is great about hand holding when you need it. Help is also just a click away. Don't be shy if you feel yourself confused or overwhelmed. We're super friendly and helpful around here. I hope you have as much fun in that hobby as so many of us do!
A pleasure to have you with us, Mint!

I once had a friend on a game called Furcadia who went by "The Mint Mink"!

I welcome you to RP Repository, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! n_n
Welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here and make friends. And find your favorites roleplays. :)
welcome! I hope you enjoy it here
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome
Hello Min welcome to the RPR FAMILY, enjoy it to the fullest 🙂
Hello hello! :D
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome MinMint! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, I'm Ruri. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can become friends and you can find many other welcoming people along the way.
MinMint wrote:
Hi I'm new here I always been interested in role-play so i decided to do it.
Hi there! Nice to meet you Mint! Welcome to the RPR :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi i'm new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus