Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hey there! Im new here and i LOVE to roleplay!
welcome!!! hope you enjoy it here on RPR
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR!
A very merry welcome to you, Lilibug!

So glad you could join us here on RP Repository!

What sort of roleplay are you looking for? :)
Well it sounds to me like you are definitely in the right place, LiliBug! (That's an adorable name by the way.) If you haven't done so already I definitely recommend hitting the 'Find RP' button. It will get you pointed in the right direction and I'm sure you'll be able to find yourself some writing partners in no time! Good luck and welcome to Rpr!
Welcome to RPR, Lilibug! :D Hope you enjoy your time with us!

tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! :)
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Lilibug. Can I just say that I love your profile picture? I'm Ruri, by the way, it's nice to meet you!
LiliBug wrote:
Hey there! Im new here and i LOVE to roleplay!
Hi there, LiliBug! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you enjoy it here <3
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Regards,
Gaeilge Banrion
Welcome to RPR.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! We are happy you are here!

bb2796197a039fe030f08dc1c3030ab5.gif
pixl.Bee

hey, welcome! :) I hope you enjoy your time here. also I think your username is cute-

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus