Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Wanderlust1

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this! I have been writing now for about six years, off and on various sites. Mainly I write with real life characters who are originally made, typically following the romance genre with dark/mature themes. Of course I am open to any other genres as long as we stay in the real life realm!

I am a very serious and literate writer who puts a lot of time and dedication into his plots. That being said I hope to find other writers to share creativity with and write some amazing stories!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best -
Wanderlust1
Hello Wanderlust1, welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here and find the RP and partners you are looking for. :)
Welcome to RPR enjoy your stay!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
we welcome you with open hearts and open arms! <3
Wanderlust1 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this! I have been writing now for about six years, off and on various sites. Mainly I write with real life characters who are originally made, typically following the romance genre with dark/mature themes. Of course I am open to any other genres as long as we stay in the real life realm!

I am a very serious and literate writer who puts a lot of time and dedication into his plots. That being said I hope to find other writers to share creativity with and write some amazing stories!

Best -
Wanderlust1

Heya, welcome to the RPR!
We welcome you with open arms <3
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Wanderlust1! :D

a18157bdfc4b50b184fccc66c226d047.gif
Welcome! I, myself, love to roleplay romance as well. Feel free to have a look at my characters if you're interested ^^
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome wanderlust! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :3 Hope you enjoy yourself here and find 3verything you're looking for in a roleplay.
Wanderlust1 wrote:

Best -
Wanderlust1

Welcome wanderlust! I hope you have a great time here me myself im here already for 3 or dunno days and its pretty fun! To say as someone who talked to a few people and the site is pretty welcoming and normal like till now I didn’t see any homophobics or islamaphobics
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Regards,
Gaeilge Banrion
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have an amazing time here.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! We are happy you are here!

bb2796197a039fe030f08dc1c3030ab5.gif
pixl.Bee

heya! welcome to the site; I hope you enjoy your time here and that you find plenty of great people to write with!
Hello Welcome to RPR if you need anything just Message me !! ^^
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Not sure if I caught this, but is there a specific genre that you like to roleplay, or are you a roleplayer who works on everything? Enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus