Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody!

Hello, my name is Loopy. I am 24 and have been roleplaying for 10+ years. I live on the West Coast of the USA. I love animals :)

I have been roleplaying mostly on discord recently. I enjoy the following genres:
    Fantasy
    Romance
    Modern fantasy
    Slice of life
    Adventure
    Historical

I’d love to meet you! I only rp with people 21+ as that is what I am comfortable with.
Hello Loppyunicorn and welcome to RPR! :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Loopy! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to RPR, Loopy! :D

a18157bdfc4b50b184fccc66c226d047.gif
we welcome you with open arms!
Welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay here and create amazing stories.
Loopyunicorn wrote:
Hello, my name is Loopy. I am 24 and have been roleplaying for 10+ years. I live on the West Coast of the USA. I love animals :)

I have been roleplaying mostly on discord recently. I enjoy the following genres:
    Fantasy
    Romance
    Modern fantasy
    Slice of life
    Adventure
    Historical

I’d love to meet you! I only rp with people 21+ as that is what I am comfortable with.
Hi, Loopy!
We welcome you to the RPR with open arms!
Wandering_Mary

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay
Hello and welcome to RPR. I hope you find all the things you're looking for here. :3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Regards,
Gaeilge Banrion
Welcome to RPR.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! We are happy you are here!

bb2796197a039fe030f08dc1c3030ab5.gif
Loopyunicorn wrote:

Fantasy
    Romance
    Modern fantasy
    Slice of life
    Adventure
    Historical

Welcome to rpr!
Hello! :)
pixl.Bee

hi! :) welcome to the site. hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of awesome people to write with!
Welcome and please enjoy yourself here!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus