Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

hi i'm Sayori14 I'm a oneliner for rp's and I like to watch anime and read manga
welcome you can message me to disscuss what you want to roleplay :)
Welcome to RPR Sayori! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Sayori14 Topic Starter

Thanks!!
pixl.Bee

hi :) welcome
Welcome to RPR, Sayori14! :D

200.gif
Sayori14 wrote:
hi i'm Sayori14 I'm a oneliner for rp's and I like to watch anime and read manga
Welcome to the RPR, Sayori!
We hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Sayori14 Topic Starter

Thanks you guys!!!
Wandering_Mary

Hello, I'm always going to be available for a RP, just might not reply in a decent amount. D: life is the reason why
Sayori14 Topic Starter

Ok
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Sayori!
It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Sayori14 Topic Starter

Thanks
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^
Hey, welcome to RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Sayori14!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Hello welcome to this site
Sayori14 Topic Starter

Welcome to the website, Sayori! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus