Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » About the Player CoalCrystal

There are different kinds of Role Play?
I hope to find collaborative storytelling experiences.
I am new to Role Play though I did experience some TTRPGing in my earlier years.
I do not have any pets( I do however have two children I see every other weekend).
Art was my favorite subject in school.
Before the pandemic of Covid-19 and such; I was a driver for Lyft. Lately I have just been doing odd jobs... biding my time as wisely as I can under the circumstances. I have have been designing a new game called:Crossroads. It is in it's syllabus stage and would take a game master allot of work to implement. I have had IndiePressRevolution review it, and they said it was an interesting system of game mechanics, but needed to be play tested before they could host the PDF for sale on their site. So that is one of my hopes and dreams. I am a martial arts practitioner. I know how to perform over 25 kata(with some help from my teacher). And I enjoyed fencing when I had people to practice it with.

I think this site is awesome on the eyes! I love the layout. And hope I don't get overly excited, and do something so stupid I get banned by the mods. Thanks for all you do~
Hello and Welcome to RPR
welcome everyone here love new members on here if you have any questions you can message anyone and they'll answer them to the best of possibility
Primrose-Chan

Welcome.
Hello CoalCrystal and welcome to RPR! :)
CoalCrystal wrote:
There are different kinds of Role Play?
I hope to find collaborative storytelling experiences.
I am new to Role Play though I did experience some TTRPGing in my earlier years.
I do not have any pets( I do however have two children I see every other weekend).
Art was my favorite subject in school.
Before the pandemic of Covid-19 and such; I was a driver for Lyft. Lately I have just been doing odd jobs... biding my time as wisely as I can under the circumstances. I have have been designing a new game called:Crossroads. It is in it's syllabus stage and would take a game master allot of work to implement. I have had IndiePressRevolution review it, and they said it was an interesting system of game mechanics, but needed to be play tested before they could host the PDF for sale on their site. So that is one of my hopes and dreams. I am a martial arts practitioner. I know how to perform over 25 kata(with some help from my teacher). And I enjoyed fencing when I had people to practice it with.

I think this site is awesome on the eyes! I love the layout. And hope I don't get overly excited, and do something so stupid I get banned by the mods. Thanks for all you do~
Welcome to the RPR,CoalCrystal!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR, CrystalCoal! :D

giphy.gif
DashersSmashers

Welcome!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Coal Crystal! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
CoalCrystal Topic Starter

Thanks for all the welcomes. I am recently into game design and have come here to hopefully find the time to play test the mechanics... and perhaps join in the fun of some others role playing scenarios here on the site. I'm still in the process of trying to learn how setting up a group works. If you can find it; the group is called Crossroads. Just like the name I have chosen for the game I designed. I have a cheap website for it listed on google here: CROSSROADS And a patreon as well here: Not sure if this patreon link works, but I tried:)
Totally learning as I go here, so I hope I haven't stepped on any toes~
HI there! Welcome to RPR! There are plenty of people who can help you get through the world of RP, whether it's creating characters or partaking in roleplays. Feel free to ask anyone for advice and tips. Enjoy your stay!
🌈Hi and welcome to RoleplayRepository!🌈

Name is Cassandra and I'm so glad seeing new people here almost every day! This site is excellent for roleplaying and I think everyone can agree! Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and If you ever want to roleplay check my acc and hmu! see ya later!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, CoalCrystal!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Welcome to the site and I hope you can find what you are searching for :)
Wandering_Mary

welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » About the Player CoalCrystal

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus