Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Noob Rper reporting in

Hello everyone! I'm a total noob and haven't really done this sort of thing before but I'm excited to be here! :)
welcome to RPR!
🌈Hi and welcome to RoleplayRepository!🌈

Name is Cassandra and I'm so glad seeing new people here almost every day! This site is excellent for roleplaying and I think everyone can agree! Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and If you ever want to roleplay check my acc and hmu! see ya later!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Coolbean!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, CoolBean! :D

200.gif
Wandering_Mary

still welcome here, I'd be glad to RP with you
Welcome fellow rp partner :) hope you'll have a great time here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! It shouldn't be too hard to learn how to roleplay and, with help from others, it should be even easier to become a really good roleplay partner! There are plenty of experienced people on the site that I'm sure would be glad to help you out if you have any questions, and I'll be glad to help you out, as well, even though I'm not the best at roleplaying myself. With that aside, I truly hope that you find what you're looking for and enjoy it as much as the rest of us do!
CoolBean wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm a total noob and haven't really done this sort of thing before but I'm excited to be here! :)
Hey there, Welcome to the RPR!
We welcome you with open arms :)
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY coolbean☺
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
welcome
Hello! :D
CoolBean Topic Starter

Thank you all for your kindness <3
Welcome to the site! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me, though after sometime today I won't be on until August.
Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Cool Bean! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Pleasure to meet you. :)

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have a question, there's a couple things you can try. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you still need more help, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Noob Rper reporting in

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus