Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Vivian the Witch (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((nothing lol-))
Vivian the Witch (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Well, this is awkward-"
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

InsteD of parrying, he left out of the way and placed a well planned slash
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

shade did a somersult over it avoiding the strike as he brought his longsword down in a curved arc
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

He caught I with his teeth and clamped down trying to break either blade knowing that was his best chance

"you caught a damaged blade you do realize what that means right?" basically the blade just broke and now shards of metal were all inside michal's mouth as shade just uses his free hand after letting go of the sword to throw two punches into his chest
"Enough!" he shouted. His voice would seemingly make even the air shake mildly. He strode over and grabbed both Shade and Michal and forcibly separated them.
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

"do not get involved in this battle drael"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
"Enough!" he shouted. His voice would seemingly make even the air shake mildly. He strode over and grabbed both Shade and Michal and forcibly separated them.

Azumi quietly stood beside Drael, showing signs of nervousness and guilt. She started to make fox noises that further showed her anxiety.

"Lady Amaterasu", she said towards Okami Amaterasu, "I do not wish to disobey any of the kami, but I also do not want to see any of my friends fight each other! I shall only intervene if it worsens"

"Mom", Ren interrupted his mother's conversation, "I'm pretty sure they're sparring... I think"

"Really? Doesn't look like it, dear"
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

"this is not a battle between friends azumi this is a battle of student and teacher one initiatied by the student with warning by the master that he would not hold back"

"trust me if this were a real fight to the death he teleports past drael so that azumi could see the darkness of his cloak and the breif glint of his guns and the corner of his now scarelt eyes i'd have been using my guns"

"Oh alright, carry on!", She said gleefully and dragged Ren somewhere. It seems she's having him practice some basic sorceries.

"Mom, can't I go a day without draining myself?", Ren complained

"Given you are very sensitive to magic, I have no choice but to make you practice. Besides, it's just a few novice spells!"

shade simply watched her go as he now draws one of the four guns he had on his person and loads a clip into it his eyes flickering to drael try anything and 50 AE formed from shades own blood would be going straight at him
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just still mopping floors. "For some reason, this is relaxing."
Drael simply scoffed at the juvenile attempt by Shade to intimidate him. If Drael wanted, he could simply backhand Shade and turn him into a greasy smear of effluence. "Your bravado does not impress me, boy"
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

"Don't fight! We should use the power of friendship and be friends!"
He turned and looked at Tari briefly before going back to his seat.

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
He turned and looked at Tari briefly before going back to his seat.

"The blue-haired guy is not wrong, my dear friend!", Azumi appeared out of nowhere, a habit she has trouble breaking.
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"Whats with the dude with the heavy sword-" she'd look over to Noel who simply shrugs

"Domine mi caput meum dolet, ecce possum facere latin-" she'd mutter

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Drael simply scoffed at the juvenile attempt by Shade to intimidate him. If Drael wanted, he could simply backhand Shade and turn him into a greasy smear of effluence. "Your bravado does not impress me, boy"

"that wasn't bravado you pompus moron that was saying you underestimate just what i can do when i really want something dead"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus