Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kupid (played anonymously)

Kupid raised a brow, interested by this. "Oh? A demon, huh?" He traced his finger along the wood of the rafters as he spoke. "Do you have hellpower too?"
Hellpower was an umbrella term that grouped different powers that demons usually had, together. For example, Hemokinesis.

"I know someone who got charged for Illegal Use of Hellpower, and Flying With An Expired License, *mumble mumble*" His voice faltered as he rambled, getting lazy with explanations, as he usually did.
"Im Immortal if that counts, a side effect of black magic, and necromancy" he said "I dont fly on my own, and I normally use necromancy and summoning magic for about everything"

From Battle to Everyday task
Max wrote:
* max walks in in a hawiw t shirt and jeans * max: whoa hay hows everyone doing * he said with a joyful tone *

"How was your vacation, Max?"
In walks a man dressed quite formal for the occasion, glancing across the room and seeming suspicious of anyone.
"Does this establishment happen to serve martinis?" He asks.
Yes... A perfect coverup! No one would expect such a fine and handsome looking man to order anything else!

Frimomen_Synthesizer_V_illust1.png
He pointed at Max "he's the bartender. He'll make your drinks"
"A VILLAIN" Shouts the man, before he flexes his muscles with all of his might, causing his entire body to burst off of him dramatically.

Frimomen_Synthesizer_V_illust2.png

"WORRY NOT, CIVILIANS! FRIMOMAN IS HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS DASTARDLY VILLAIN!" He says as he points to Mathius.

Pitagoe_frimomen_illust_copy.png
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"No" Wish said, coming out with a cast iron pan "Shoo, he works here-" he said, waving off the hero
Kupid (played anonymously)

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Im Immortal if that counts, a side effect of black magic, and necromancy" he said "I dont fly on my own, and I normally use necromancy and summoning magic for about everything"

From Battle to Everyday task

"Immortal!" He seemed excited to know this. "Are you completely immortal? Or just, y'know, specific weapons can.." He motioned a slice across his own throat with his finger. "Which considering you have necromancy, oh you'd be watched like a hawk in The Heavens by H.A.L.O. if you step foot there with those powers, you might could just boop yourself back to life." He gently poked Medea's nose at the 'boop' part.
Wish wrote:
"No" Wish said, coming out with a cast iron pan "Shoo, he works here-" he said, waving off the hero

"YOU!" Frimoman shouts.

Frimomen_056.png

"You must be some sort of accomplice! A partner in crime!"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Im his son-" he said, looking to his father for help
"AHA! A VILLAINOUS FATHER SON DUO! I should have expected this..."

Frimomen_028.png

"I SHALL DEFEAT YOU WITH THE POWER OF FLASH!" Frimoman exclaims as he does a motion similar to a magical girl transformation sequence, before he shoves his finger into the air and-

Frimomen_016.png

"Eh-" Frimoman says confused.

Above him is a popup saying that Flash has been discontinued.
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris, who.. Hey, when the hell did he get here? That explains the Hellish Ink spill over by the entrance from one of his portals.. Anyway..

Tenebris, who had been watching in the corner, suddenly cracked up in a loud laughter at the popup, his fangs showing and his tail whacking against the seat, and his arms wrapped around his stomach.

Calming himself, he cleared his throat, stood up, trying to fight back the laughter again, then suddenly did his own dramatic shout.
gl-1485200-1709841501.gif
"OBJECTION!!"

"Mathius Kothinto and Wish are in-fact not villains!" Tenebris pointed at Frimoman.
"Says the literal demon!" Shouts Frimoman.

Frimomen_Ikeoji_066.png
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Need me to eject this rabble-rouser?" Tensai asks, cracking her knuckles as she stares down Frimoman.
"Ma'am! I only wish to serve justice!"

Frimomen_029.png
"Please....thank you, Tensai"

gl-1485200-1709841665.gif

Tenebris gasped, offended. "I am not a demon! I'm an Imp! There's a difference!"

Suddenly, he spit Hellish Ink at Frimoman, just barely missing him. He seemed annoyed by being called a demon, when he was an imp.

Honestly he was close enough to a demon, but.. oh well.
Other Characters wrote:
Wish wrote:

"YOU!" Frimoman shouts.

Frimomen_056.png

"You must be some sort of accomplice! A partner in crime!"

He drew his swords and positioned himself in front of his son. "I will kill you..."
"Hey! This costume is expensive ya know!" He says to Tenebris.

"Wait... You tried to harm a hero... The only one who would do that is..."

GASP

"A VILLAIN!"

Frimomen_056.png

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus