Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Nice to meet you all! My name's Hades!

So, I've got lots of characters (most of which I'm writing a story about, so that's exciting), and all of my notes are super cluttered and I needed a better place to organize them, which is what brought me here. I'm really liking the site so far! I think I'll come back here when my RP itch needs to be scratched...

Feel free to say hello! I don't bite. :3

Uhh, what else...
Oh! Some of my fandoms include World of Warcraft, Gorillaz, Alien, Invader Zim, Pokemon, Danganronpa, all that jazz. I'd be down to RP with any of these topics, however I will gladly do a RP with my collection of OCs as well! (They haven't all been added yet, but they will soon enough...)

I think that's everything... Hi!
HAAAADEEEES! :) Hi.
GingerHades Topic Starter

Meowzer wrote:
HAAAADEEEES! :) Hi.

Hi! :D
Welcome to RPR, Hades! Glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy your time with our lovely community! ^^
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Hades! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this site a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! RP Repository is a good place to store your characters as the pages are the best on the net! Here are a couple links that may be useful in your journey here!

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Hi ther! Welcome to RPR! I, too, play World of Warcraft and listen to Gorillaz (haven't listened to them in a while, though)! Do you have a specific genre you prefer, or are you open to anything? Enjoy your stay!
Kim Site Admin

GingerHades wrote:
I'm really liking the site so far! I think I'll come back here when my RP itch needs to be scratched...

I'm super thrilled to hear this! :D :D :D
we're glad you joined the community!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Wandering_Mary

Hello

ChaosRain16 wrote:
Hi ther! Welcome to RPR! I, too, play World of Warcraft and listen to Gorillaz (haven't listened to them in a while, though)! Do you have a specific genre you prefer, or are you open to anything? Enjoy your stay!

I'm open to pretty much anything! I don't have much of a preference.
Also, thanks! :)
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, GingerHades!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
GingerHades wrote:
Nice to meet you all! My name's Hades!

So, I've got lots of characters (most of which I'm writing a story about, so that's exciting), and all of my notes are super cluttered and I needed a better place to organize them, which is what brought me here. I'm really liking the site so far! I think I'll come back here when my RP itch needs to be scratched...

Feel free to say hello! I don't bite. :3

Uhh, what else...
Oh! Some of my fandoms include World of Warcraft, Gorillaz, Alien, Invader Zim, Pokemon, Danganronpa, all that jazz. I'd be down to RP with any of these topics, however I will gladly do a RP with my collection of OCs as well! (They haven't all been added yet, but they will soon enough...)

I think that's everything... Hi!
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
YOOOOOO welcome!! :D!! Hope you have a great time here! (And hell yea, Pokemon gang!!)

Wow, lots of warm welcomes! Thanks, everyone! :D
Welcome to RPR, Hades! :D

I write stories for all my characters too. Always open to discussion and constructive criticism! ;) And yessss, Gorillaz >:)

200.gif
Hey, welcome to RPR! I really need to get into the WoW lore haha

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus