Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

Y'shtola's one of my favourite characters from XIV! Happy to see her in your roster!
Rosaline is a very intriguing character with her background. as a thief spymaster and warlock. I really like the art you have for her as well!
I am very pleased to be able to compliment the Magnussen couple! I know I give them a bit of a hard time, but I assure you it is all in good fun! They are absolutely gorgeous characters and, if I'm to be frank, your entire character line-up is very diversified. It is talent alone that allows you to play the couple together so well. I only wish I could pull off a duo like that and have them interact the way you do.

Loryne's shameless personality is probably my favorite aspect of the character too. She's brazen, wily, and could careless what others think, particularly Jim...
Thank-you very much, it has been a pleasure and a privilege to interact with your Jim Moriarty on Lark and Dane Magnussen as well as Fallon. You do an amazing job of making him and all the iconic characters you portray your own with their quirks and eccentricities. Jim is very much a character I love to hate and you role-play him with all the charm, cleverness, humour and deviousness his creator Sir Arthur Conan Doyle would surely have loved!
On the subject Benoit, i've rarely seen a character with such complexity, accurate to his times and settings to a fault and in his mannerisms intriguing, he almost seems to me like one whom belong in a Dostoevsky novel in how this character seems to portray that sort of archetypal vessel of youth upon whose shoulders many tales have been told from the greeks to the celts, masterfully crafted, a pleasure to read through. My assumption was thus, this young man is a commoner who works a humble and hard trade and would do well to take up arms whether in the cause of a feudal lord, a just rebellion, as a mercenary or merely a traveller, I see him going on to higher things perhaps, starting a merchant caravan, becoming a bard or something beyond the mundane life of peasantry then again he could take his trade to new heights too. Either way, I was fascinated, my admiration for their writer would be too brief if i put it here in words.
Corvan Steelborn's story packs a lot of juicy details into his description... like reading the back of a book that beckons the reader to dive right in to learn all the secrets! I could easily see him sliding into a wide variety of medieval fantasy stories where the story surrounding his own prophecy slowly comes to light.
Galiena Reyns has a delectably complex story arc and there's several layers to the character, I always like it when there's some emotional controversy and Dostoevsky like philosophical food-for-thought portrayed in the character. There are several feelings i get from reading through her history, it's all so well-put-together and crafted that were I not to have context i would've assumed it was the plot of some Shakespearian play, there's definitely a bit of Macbeth in there, Rorik being reminiscent of the titular character, however Galiena is nothing like Lady Macbeth, rather she's the voice of reason in an otherwise violent world where men commit savagery for the sake of acquiring power. I think she is distraught and deeply disappointed in this state of affairs, I believe her will to be the light in and amongst the darkness is what compels her, faith being her refuge from the noise and whose pretexts she can use to do good in the realms where squabbling lords are too preoccupied with the matter of who holds more land, she is closer to the people. I would like to say she is both saintly and serene, but i fear as if though this character might have a subtle shade of darkness far later on, perhaps delving into the fanaticism of her creed.

I know not how Galiena shall achieve her liberation, would it be at the hands of a Rorik whom realizes the error of his ways ? At the hands of another whom woos the graceful dame or perhaps foregoing mortal desires to become an avatar of her god and his principles. Time shall tell.
Rogue-Scribe

Of the limited choices offered, I’ll compliment Corvan Steelborn as he doesn’t seem to get very much air time.
Éowyn is cool! I like her backstory.
Tyra is just really pretty, like I cannot-
Sciois makes me crush. I love them so much. Heheh.
Dantelli

𝙶𝙰𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙹𝙾𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙽

Dang it you got me with that long hair
ChebaTheBee

Frankie Brass has an interesting design!
Sylvanus Tadala has a playlist that really seems to fits the character! He's got just a nice amount of edginess - he seems like he'd make for some great stories. :)
Lumaslily

Elmer Stround is a creatively made and interesting character. Despite being a simple man trying to live his life reading his profile was a breath of fresh air making it a very entertaining read. I feel bad for the poor guy though..... He is a genuine gentleman with a big heart but is so desperate for love he ends up putting himself in unlucky financial positions. Hopefully, Elmer will find himself a nice lady that will treat him right along with a steady income so he doesn't have to hustle for money anymore.
I love how in depth Charlotte's page is. There's so much good information there. I also love her art. There's really nothing I like better than huge whopping heaps of character art. This is so clearly a character that you love and are deeply invested in and I am here for it. Also I love that you added TV Tropes to her page and I may steal that to add to my character's pages.
I've always loved Chandra's page. :3 There's so much to read over, I occasionally go back to just read it again.
Rogue-Scribe

Would it be wrong to pick ‘About Me’. ;)

This is a very good way of putting your rp preference out there.

Since that is technically not a character, I’ll compliment Cosima Lindström on her cool backstory and presentation. Was thinking my aged hippie anarchist Phineas might want to see if her skills are for hire!
I love https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1444422

I was always a sucker for an archer.
Mercy is really the only character I have interacted with, and she's quite nice and cheerful. That being said, I could easily see Vera getting along with Theo (a character of mine who's very similar).

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus