Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

I wanna pet Long Island, Fumizuki, and U-110 because cute~
So many characters... Asami always manages to catch my interest one way or another, though. As well as your Fate characters, but that's because I'm a Fate fan. She's so vibrant and lively.
I like how Creatia's personality has so many layers to it! She's a complex character with so much emotion!
Shadeslayer45

ok i haven't really interacted with the person above me but i am going to compliment them on the level of detail for their characters so kudos to you but i guess i like how connor stanfields bio is setup giving the person rping with him now how his character is and what he can do

i have no idea what im doing though
You’re supposed to pick a character and compliment them. XD

ANYWAY. I really like what you’ve done with Umbra, it works quite well, and though I don’t really play Warframe, seems pretty much legit as to how Umbra would be.
Laffey.
Cute. Sleepy. Laffey.
Need I say more~?
Gladiolus! I really like his art. The warning is a fun touch. I also like the allusion to open shirt weather. And the open shirt >.>
Kiera Magorian. I love her profile layout and really love the whole concept of the 'evil' queen who is really rather a strong leader doing what she believes is best for her domain. All the rumors about her add a nice touch and feel like the backstory to a rather epic tale just waiting to be told!
I've said it before, but I love Dorothy Parsons! Firstly, I love her extensive background and history, to the fact you used the absolute best character in RDR2 as a faceclaim. Great job on making Dorothy!
ChebaTheBee

Connor Stanfeld has a well written, detailed backstory!
I gotta say, I really like Sylvanus. They're an interesting and complex character with a rich history and a lot of potential. They have skills and flaws and hope and fear. All the things a proper character should have. Also who doesn't want to ride a raptor? That's freaking cool!
It's all so magnificent I find it difficult to find the right words, where each character is a masterfully crafted story on their own, I think it is an injustice to be forced to pick just one.

Kiera, Dayaxa, Neriah, Qveristh and Skadi are characters that would make any DnD campaign stream worthy. I like how there's a certain vulnerability or rather imperfection in each character despite their impeccable strength, I feel like that makes the character organic and open to being approached, a paragon of perfection without flaw seems too constructed, artificial, and utopian but when there are relative inconsistencies which allow a reader to either relate or to explore how the character overcomes difficulty despite the odds, I think that is wonderful. Personally, I am a fan of the powerful but not perfect troupe, because it adds a Dostoyevsky sort of narrative which I adore.
Tommy-Vercetti Topic Starter

Hmm, soldier type guys, I kinda dig it, tho I'm not an imperial type of person, they seem awesome
I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't compliment Brynjar. Foremost, I LOVE werecreatures. Bears are awesome for their sheer size and power, and he encompasses it well!
Azura'ellys! Oh my goodness! There is so much information here and it is all so good! A really well laid out character sheet and a fascinating character to boot. I'd never heard of her race before and reading about it was fascinating!

(Also is that Darkcrow art I see?!)
Alrighty, I have to be honest I’ve always been a big fan of that little rainbow goofball effy.

Its not often you find those kinds of characters executed as nicely as she seems to be. Peppy characters with unique traits are always a pleasure.
Jaque Vanderpelt! A grizzled mercenary, he's the kind of guy to disappear into the night with a sly smile, knowing full-well that the next paycheck is just one bullet away. How cool is that, right?
You've gotta tell me where you bought the hat for Lynx, I'm like... sooooo damn in need of thousands of them right now that I saw the coolnes it gives to your character portrait.
I quite like where you are going with Callyx's story! It has so much potential what with an inquisitive being delving into a mortal realm. I love a character that can be so happily intrigued with the mundanity of the common human. So many people completely ignore the simple pleasures of existing from one day to the next and it seems like this lovely golden dragon wants nothing more than to experience it all. I can fully appreciate a character like that. Not everything has to be so overly magical or fantastical, but a secret dragon hiding amongst the common folk is an uncomplicated delectation that touches both the sensational as well as the worldly.
I absolutely adore the portrayals of all your canon characters! While I haven't fully consumed the media from which they came from myself, you've fleshed Sherlock Holmes better than what snippets of the show I've seen! I could read pages of your writing, it's all so descriptive and brings them to life in a way that shows can't do justice to! Keep it up!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus