Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

Rosaline stood out most to me when I was looking over your characters (though I also saw your FFXIV character, and he also has my attention 👀). For Rosaline, I really liked the art that I saw, and the portrayal of your character there both visually and in writing had me invested. :>
So many wonderful characters to choose from! I decided to land on Felvalian 'Vale' Azmus's page, and I was not disappointed. Apart from the visual aesthetic (dark skin and white hair is a weakness of mine!), there's so much for me to enjoy, from a rich backstory to a coherent set of powers and weaknesses, and I'm so very happy to see he spawned from Monster Hunter! What an awesome game to inspire an awesome character.
ChebaTheBee

I gotta say, Peony is a cool character! Her profile has neat details + her species has a very compelling backstory (I mean, adding aliens from another dimension that enhanced dinosaurs is just... *chef's kiss*)

(To the player - keep up the good work! You possess a creative soul. UwU)
I like Verus! He has great companions and a great backstory! I wonder if there's any implications to being resurrected!
I adore Rosa. Her name is elegant, her aesthetic is too, and I have a soft spot for warlocks. Her profile is lain out in a way that comfortably combines D&D with text-based RP, making it feel nostalgic. Also, her history was worded hilariously, that picture 😏
Keke Moderator

All of them—so much so that it’s hard to pick just one, honestly.

But looking deeper, Andronicus always sticks out to me! Reading his profile really makes me feel like I know him—and he seems like such an interesting person to meet. I feel such depth to him that he feels genuinely real. I’d love to meet him!
I really enjoyed reading Wren's profile!
I love her design, that's one beautiful dragon you've got there! Her profile is very neat and organized, and the written descriptions were lovely as well! Nicely done, my friend!
wow! I was just reading through your really well made page for your character Hades! You've gone in such great detail about the character and they are so interesting! The design is *chef kiss*. dayum all your pages for your characters are so neat and well written! good job! 🥺 👉👈
I went to look at Stephanie. I don't know what I was expecting, but the quote got a smile out of me in hindsight.
Arle Nadja looks like a really fun character! Her personality seems to fit the character concept perfectly. I also like that her magic has an obvious limitation - which could lead to some really good story potential. <3
I really really like Rorik! Rogue characters who take sometimes challenging choices that affect their lives are very much in my own playing cords, so I was immediately drawn to his story and personality! :) Plus, he looks cool!
Light Raygun! I LOVE me some superheroes, and there's plenty to find out about this one. Also, the artwork on their profile is beautiful! Did you draw those pieces, yourself? Either you're a really talented artist, or you have good taste in commissions. <3
Claine Moderator

I've definitely 👀'd your characters but I love Noah in particular. An older guy, with a really great design. You just don't see this kind of character very often. Not to mention, he has a really well rounded back story and personality!
Feels wrong to pick just one from a cast this colorful, but since it's kinda the point of the game I'll go with.. Sparrow, probably! Absolutely love her design, profile itself is very pleasantly organized as well, and the whole concept of using something so monstrous and notoriously evil as an Oni for an adorable quirky purple robo-lovin' girl is a golden decision, mate!
Sprite mainly because she is so well written, and fits in the most wonderfull stories and her profile is aesthically pleasing
nindyaru

I like Liliath. All of your characters have complex and sad background stories, but in my opinion, Liliath has the saddest backstory. I know she's just a character, but after I read her journal entries, it makes me really sad :(

I like characters with sad background stories ^^
CrystalDisc wrote:
Light Raygun! I LOVE me some superheroes, and there's plenty to find out about this one. Also, the artwork on their profile is beautiful! Did you draw those pieces, yourself? Either you're a really talented artist, or you have good taste in commissions. <3

D'awww you're so kind! ^^ Light isn't a true superhero though, she does vigilante jobs occasionally but she's more like Batman, no superpowers and just good at improvising tricks XD And thanks for the compliments on the artwork, it's all mine save for the chibi that I did with a dollmaker online :)

Of nindyaru's characters, I say Gilang is VERY cool! Not only he's a cool tiger demon who won't take shit from mortals, and his backstory is so well defined and intriguing! :D Plus I love white tigers so he was a definite fave for me! ^_^
Darius Dunmoor! He definitely is evil from the tips of his hair to the ends of his toes, and is well written! He even has two cats!!
Geist, his name is so cool and I luv his character. I like how his character helps others, he sounds like a dark version of Nanny Mcphee and I am a sucker for those characters
Anne Peron - I enjoyed reading the journal!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Compliment a character from the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus