Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello world!

hi! i'm a new roleplayer to this site but have lots of experience of writing under my belt. i mostly roleplay on tumblr and discord but i decided to expand my horizons to different roleplay sites. im most interested in fantasy inspired roleplays but love crossovers and AUs!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you haven't already, be sure to post in Looking for RP so you can find some awesome RP partners.
Greetings and welcome to RPR. I see you've made your first character for this site, quite an interesting fellow.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Blair! It’s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
hello
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your time here and create some wo derful stories❤
Hello magieoffire, welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find a number of interesting RPs. :)
Helvetica

Hello. Welcome to Roleplay Repository Blair. I like Valeriu, a very well thought out character. I like the backstory and his looks. :)
Welcome to RPR, magioffire! :D

giphy.gif
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Akali_Fang

Ello^^ and welcome to the RPR family<3
magioffire wrote:
hi! i'm a new roleplayer to this site but have lots of experience of writing under my belt. i mostly roleplay on tumblr and discord but i decided to expand my horizons to different roleplay sites. im most interested in fantasy inspired roleplays but love crossovers and AUs!
Hey there! Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you joining us!! :D
Hello! :)
Welcome, I hope you have a fantastic time here!!!!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello world!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus