Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character to Have a Conversation With!!

Eleanor! She could tell me all sorts of Cool Science Stuff™.
Miko and I would be the PERFECT chaos duo. With his feindish powers and my confusing levels of physical strength, none could stop us!!! Oh, you meant conversation...
Claine Moderator

I'd want to have a chat with Yukon! He seems like such a warm-hearted and kind guy, and would be an absolute delight to spend some time with :)
PinkBrat

Cecile. She's just adorable all around and I love the fact that she's a moon princess. I'd want to talk about that all day long.
Sadie, but I would need google translate! <3
Probably Apollo! Seems like an interesting guy!
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Oh definitely, Eden. I think we'd have fascinating conversations." Keira says with a bright smile.
The character above me is in draft, so I can’t really pick one but this thread looks fun sooo, here to bring it back!
I would have to pick Victoria Demirkan. She's not someone I write with so I would want to get to know her.
Raphael LaBlanc so he can tell me all about the Titanic after recent fascination.
Dmitry, because according to his profile, he is lonely, and I'd talk to him to make him less lonely. About what? Maybe about his favorite outfit? He has interesting ones!
Ortho Shroud

Because I'd like to try to play a game with him. And also his neon blue hair looks amazing!
Chie, but to spar. I'll teach her a spot of Goju-Ryu and catch-style wrestling.
The good doctor, methinks. He's a pleasant character from what I've experienced through our interactions.

He's got compassion and is just trying to do his best in a chaotic world.
I think I'd have a lot to discuss with Wilson, including some previously discussed headcanons 👀

Speaking of which, I haven't forgotten! I'll be working on replying soon ☺️
Ohmijhast must be protected.

AT ALL COSTS!

Drael would yeet me into the sun if anything happened to his pet skinwalker....

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character to Have a Conversation With!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus