Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Harbard's the name.

Why hello there wayward travellers. I am Harbard, also called Greybeard, here from the land of the midnight sun. Tis a pleasure to be in such fun fine company. Tho it's been a long journey and I'm a bit weary for words so I'll just answer a few of the questions you have for right now. Fair enough?

1.) What is your favorite kind of RP?
Hmm, well I prefer the golden-tailed Rising Phoenix myself. It has a longer wingspan and is easier to tame than most of the others. Plus it has those golden tail feathers.

2.) What do you hope to find here?
More wisdom.

3.) How long have you been RPing?
Ever since I grasped the writing stones and learned how to tame them, though I must admit, my first Rising Phoenix was quite a catastrophe. It burst into flames and came back as a fire breathing rooster.

4.) Do you have any pets?
Aye, my pets. I have nine of those. My two dogs, my pig, my black birds, my mocking jay, my horse, my eagle, my rooster and my moose.

5.) What's your favorite subject in school?
The magical arts & mysteries.

6.) What do you do for a living?
I wander here and there, telling stories, and learning as I go along. You can just say that I'm a jack of all trades. But mostly I just write and study, and travel around from place to place, singing songs to beautiful fair maidens and winning many battles.

7.) What are your hopes and dreams?
Life is so precious. Just the thought of it brings peace. I fear one day I may lose my ability to think. But I fear moreover for my memory. I hope only to keep my memory alive. But I dream only of leaving memories behind. I think that would be quite joyful.

Well that's all the time I have for now. I think I'll head over to the nearest tavern and see if I can find some kind of lodging before sundown. Who knows what lurks these woodlands at night? But maybe we will cross paths again, if it is fated to be. So long for now. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR,
✨Harbard!✨
giphy.gif
Welcome to rpr, Harbard! I'm Asher, if you'd ever like to rp, talk, or have any questions, I'm always free!

51e963e14fc430c4ff32f384bf324ffff7291b4a.jpg
Hello! :)
Welcome to rpr🤙
Welcome to RPR Greybeard~.
aftg_trash

Welcome!! ^^
Welcome to RPR!! Hope you enjoy your time here and have many great roleplays!!
Welcome to RPR, Harbard! :D
this is one of the best intros I have ever read, thank you.
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

We can always use more greybeards around here!
Helo, welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome! I really like your personality from what I'm seeing, and I know everyone else will, too! :D Happy roleplaying!

peach-cat-and-goma-cat-wave.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Harbard's the name.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus