Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"I see no reason to slap you or flirt with you, but I do offer a hug." He wraps his arms around Chloe's shoulders, giving a slightly stiff hug. He wasn't used to physical affection, but he tried his best. "You're very pretty, watch those who befriend you for fangs." He says before pulling away.
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee)

"Flirt, in lack of other, more suitable options. I don't mind indulging in a harmless dalliance, if only because I loathe hugs and I don't have a habit of hitting people unless they earned it..."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

*the vulture repeatedly whacks Oliver with his wings and hisses*
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Wren came in with a happy shriek, trying to land a slap on this horse-sized turkey.
(Anton)

"Monsieur le gourmand!" The black and purple cook-bot floated to Wren and wrapped his spindly, robotic arms around him in a brief hug, genuinely happy to meet one of his all-time favorite customers who had wanted to savor the full menu.
And, in so doing, slipped a little package with yet more samples of various cheese in his pockets.
"You VIP reservation table is always available whenever you should require it, mon ami!"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Zoey quickly hug the robot
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

*he booped the girls nose and soon hugged her grinning* β€œI hope you enjoy hugs….”
Marcus Winters (played by Thatnerdychick)

"sorry." was all the fellow would get before a loud slap filled the air.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

β€œHey leave him alone that wasn’t nice of you at all sir!!!” *he immediately slapped the man across the face very hard* β€œdon’t do that again!!”
"Hmmmm, you seem like the kinda morsel who could really use a hug," Mixie's arms fanned out at her sides, an evil, wicked grin on her face. "C'mere!"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Morsel? You try an' hug me an' I'll give ya a slap ... with my revolver."
Faust- Bizarre Doctor (played by MangoNekros)

"Lonely patient..." he muttered before wrapping Dorothy in his spindly arms. "You will... feel better soon..."
Lance (played by Min-ya)

"Oh for the love of-...what a ghastly thing you are, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole so a hug is out of the question! Ah, but I'm afraid a slap would risk ruining my manicure...I suppose there is only one option, then"

Lance drew a deep sigh, flicking his long blonde hair out of his face only to have it fall back over his shoulder, obscuring his view once more.

"Hey there....handsome..." He said with some noticeable strain, forcing a smile.
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"Gonna be a whole Hell of a lot harder to talk that trash with my fist in your jaw, pretty boy. You're one to go on about "ugly", than mani-pedi of yours is gonna look real nasty you keep that nonsense up." Lazarus scratches the side of his nose quite comfortably and with a dismissive look.
Faust- Bizarre Doctor (played by MangoNekros)

Lance wrote:
"Oh for the love of-...what a ghastly thing you are, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole so a hug is out of the question! Ah, but I'm afraid a slap would risk ruining my manicure...I suppose there is only one option, then"

Lance drew a deep sigh, flicking his long blonde hair out of his face only to have it fall back over his shoulder, obscuring his view once more.

"Hey there....handsome..." He said with some noticeable strain, forcing a smile.

adult-background-beard-716658-1200x675.jpg
Anne Creed (played by Beauty_Fool)

As much as I would love to vouch for the absolute angel that this woman was raised to be. I legitimately can not.
With a single look, a sudden and quick 'smack' echoed in the space around them once the palm of her hand had met the unsightly being's face in dead-on hit. Only seconds after however, she felt guilt settle in. And for the first time in forever, she felt compelled to apologize. "I'm so sooo sorry, I just- I couldn't bring myself to hug- Let alone flirt with you. Once again, I am so very sorry!"

She was not so very sorry.
Immpy's light blonde, long hair flowed a bit in her face as Anne hit. Her pale hand touches her face where the sweet looking women hit her. She rubbed it a bit as her Glossed lips smiled a bit. "Why you sorry dear, that was a good hit." She pulled her hand away to show a red mark and patted Anne on the head softly. "Don't think anyone can be mad at that." She chuckled a bit, holding a her anger in a bit. "But if you really feel bad, than you wont be mad when I do this" Immpy gave Anne a side hug and walked away. Taking Anne's wallet with her in the process. "Thank you, ever so kindly!"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

Lazarus combed his hair into perfect position and slipped the comb back in his suit coat's pocket, he'd been waiting all week for a chance like this. "Hey there, foxy mama, what'ya say we blow this popsicle stand and go get some burgers? I know a place, best chili cheese fries in town."
Lazarus Mercury wrote:
Lazarus combed his hair into perfect position and slipped the comb back in his suit coat's pocket, he'd been waiting all week for a chance like this. "Hey there, foxy mama, what'ya say we blow this popsicle stand and go get some burgers? I know a place, best chili cheese fries in town."

"Oh I love chili fries! Can I come too!"
Sploot (played by NiftySpiffy)

they proceed to hug immpy "HUGS!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus