Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Azra (played anonymously)

*ears twitch*
cute alien?
*HUGS*
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"I got a soft spot for rabbits, come here little dude." Lazarus enveloped the smol rabbit in a big bear hug. "You'll be the perfect way to dispose of those salads everyone keeps wanting me to eat..."
Elith (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Well, hi there mr.hunky" she flirted
Nyxeus (played anonymously)

You look like you need a hug ms. Demon lady *gives a four armed bear hug*
Isambard (played by ArtsyArtist)

"Ah, I'm not a hugger." He steps back, slapping the four armed person away from him.
The sorcerer suddenly receives a left-hook from another four-armed person.

"I dunno what else to say, doll," Mixie cocked her head with a scornful smile. "You said you weren't a hugger. Heheheh."
Kye (played by NiftySpiffy)

"science fake asf, they say the hottest thing the sun, but it's obvi you" the creeper kid said
Fumizuki hugs Kye
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Slap my hand!" "Oh btw-" Moth hugs Fumizuki then holds a hand up. The next comment will be a slap because he said slap my hand.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Vincent raises its hand…and simply waggles a disapproving finger. Its teeth click together as it chides Moth.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk…that’sss not how the game worksss. You do not control the narrative here, little insssect. Neither do
I, but that’s bessside the point.”

Vincent will curl its talons around Moth and try to wrap him in a life-crushing hug.
Flirt

"Why, darling, what a fascinating specimen you are!" Sporting a vile smirk not much unlike Vincent's own - though be it with a far less monstrous dental structure -, Flarus welcomed himself back into the entertaining no man's land of cyberspace, his honeyed gaze flicking up and down the gruelling entity's beastly physique. "Hmm, I cannot say that I get to dance with your sort often; the killing of the ungodly and abominable are often a common merc's privilege, after all.. but if we're talking about the more orthodox meaning of the word, why, yes, I wouldn't mind sharing a waltz with the Eyeless One Feared by Many." Ah, perhaps not an alias this terrifying stranger was familiar with, but it suited them. Their fearful features were inspiring, and worthy to be glanced upon by dear Flare himself. "Come, let our minds fill in the gaps," he continued, extending his arms to lock his fingers into Vincent's gnarly paws. "Think of a great many lesser beings, lying slain at our feet; silver moonlight coloring the crimson on our bodies a charming ivory. Even without eyes, I am certain that you aren't blind to beauty, hm?" A subtle sway of the hips, chin slightly raised, tails curled with elegance. Oh, he could play games like these till dreaded doomsday and beyond! Although, well.. doomsday had actually already transpired where he was from..
A light warning slap fell on Flarus's wrist.

"For STARS sake don't get on that dude's nerves, I already ndemade things bad enough when I mistook him for a cute puppy!" Cris hissed, not really looking foward to have to intervene in a fight - the joys of vigilante work! - against the very same fellow she had mortally offended just because it didn't immediately click to her that Vincent was, in fact, not a cute animal.

"Look it's a long and complicated story that I'd rather not dig out again, but in a nutshell, don't bother him, he's already had it bad enough.... by the way sir!! I'm still sorry!" she called out after Vincent, before gesturing for Flarus to give him room.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran wanders over and pats Cris on the back before picking her up into a bear hug. Putting her back down "Fancy going to the dog park?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Rosaline hopped over to give Kiran a slap on his back. "Cheer up."
Jeremiah (played by AngelsKarma03)

Rosaline Stanfeld wrote:
Rosaline hopped over to give Kiran a slap on his back. "Cheer up."

“Why aren’t you the most stunning woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on~.” Jeremiah flirted with his effortless vampire charm.
Suddenly there was a "tap tap" on the Jeremiah's elbow and, the next moment, the short-tempered and short-sized wolverine slapped him - well, his back, since he couldn't really reach his face.

"Excuse ME!", he bellowed, fur bristled and lips drawn back to show his fangs, which were longer and bigger! At least that much! "I was there FIRST, I saw her FIRST, I was about to compliment her FIRST so will ya just GET OUT OF THE WAY? Ever heard, three's a crowd and all that? Then SCRAM!"

He was fuming. EVERY single time he tried to hit on a hot girl there was ALWAYS some taller guy stealing his thunder. No way!!!
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

That was a whole lot of angry coming from a rather small source. Lazarus wandered on over to see if maybe some good old fashioned diplomacy might relieve the situation.

"There's always going to be another lady wandering around, frustration is pretty understandable, but verbal confrontation in a public place can seem a bit unsettling to the ones you are wanting to flirt with, especially over small infractions." Lazarus threw and arm around the rather hairy fellow, "It's alright to take a step back and mellow out, there will always be another lady to flirt with, pal."

That advice sucked, Lazarus did his best Batman impression and vanished into thin air after.
Kye (played by NiftySpiffy)

he proceeds to hug the man "you seem cool"
Ikar (played anonymously)

"I hope that is just your complexation and not a disease," Icarus mumbled to himself, palm stretched over his mouth in deep thought. He seemed to be speculating the green visage infront of him. His eyes narrowed, expression growing more and more unsure. "Um, I suppose..." The young man considered hugging them, for a beat or two. (He sucked in his bottom lip), "Actually? No. You look like you've got some sort of infection." Icarus bluntly said, bottom lip popping out from between his teeth.

After tucking his hand into the comfort of his shirt sleeve? He gave Kye a half-hearted slap. Looking very squeamish about it. "You— should see a doctor. I know a guy." Admittedly, he was a tad concerned he was being insensitive. There was always that...
Darma (played by DynamoDumpling)

Dar’ma raised her hand intending to preform this fabled “high five” she had heard so much about. Without warning she smacked her open palm onto of his head. Someone should tell her that a mutually reciprocated hand is the target to slap in the case of a high five

“You did good!” She cheered, so sure of herself that she just performed an act of endearment.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus