Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"People who have names that sound like weak Harry Potter spells should shut the hell up"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Nobody asked you, Popeye"
Aluel Deng (played by Samiakki)

"I thought this game was for witty comebacks, not watching two man-children slap at each other like primary schoolers. . ."
3HcAsT9.png
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Oh my god i thought i saw a character from pirates of the caribbean"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Just when we got past the whole 'bad creepypasta lookalike' era"
Nepeta leijon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Nyehehheehehe you look like the KFC man"
3g4i1Zm.png

"Uh. . . you smell like kibble that the dog has left marinating in his water bowl!"
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"faputa would insult, but faputa thinks it would be unkind to insult a person of your looks, sosu"
Caelan (played by hexblading)

"And you... are made of a charm made to disarm. Ah, sorry, I'm probably not doing this right."
Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"you look like the kind of person who eats cereal without the spoon."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Uh with your hight I bet you bump your head many times daily. I wouldn't be surprised if you had any brain damage knowing how dangerous even a bump in a head can be. "
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Blinks "you sound like one of those worry warts who constantly bug doctors thinking they always got something wrong with them"
Ngao (played by Samiakki)

"I can buy and sell you, you terrible little creature!"
"nice Genji skin." the young man said with a little chuckle that turned into a mini coughing fit
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Your mozzer was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderburries, you son-of-a-silly person!"
Sova (played by Sasheth)

"I used to think all that shimmers is treasure. I no longer think so."
Joia (played by Dndmama)

"Oh! You have such lovely hair!" The young dragon girl exclaims with glee as she reaches out one slim fingered hand to push a lock of said hair from the snow beast's face. "And your eyes are such an amazing color. So vibrant! I just love-"

Somewhere from beyond the fourth wall a voice whispers into the woman's pointed ear and she pauses, blinking rapidly. "Insult? Why in all the glittering stars would I do something as awful as that?!" With her wide eyes and pale cheeks she seems genuinely distraught at the very notion of insulting anyone ever for any reason.
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" For some reason why I'm getting a wannabe Disney princess vibe from you "
Once again Asya sat with her little notebook, flicking through it for the right page "Ah here we go....Ms. Gold. Can't say I'm particularly impressed nor disgusted. Honestly pretty typical." She comments while reading her notebook "Typical nobility. You say you hate your family, your status and wealth yet you still dress in fine clothing, eat expensive meals and attend rich events."

Asya angrily snaps the notebook shut before wagging it at the woman "Typical hypocritical nobility. I truly hate your type."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

<Insert something wildly and rabidly misogynistic here that is typical of a pompous, vain, arrogant, obnoxious young dude here. Idk.>

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus