Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"I see a stuck-up know-it-all. I don't need supernatural powers to see that in you," Aunn said with a nasty look at Malakani. "Besides, you seem really boring."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Don't you have to be good at music in order to be a bard?"
Malakani (played by maxd234)

“Is your best friend a mirror by chance? We expected someone of your caliber to be more…humble”

he says as he eyes the navy seal curiously, scratching under his chin.
"Alright who gave the rat with wings magical abilities?"
Artemis Fowl Jr. (played anonymously)

"Who let their pet dog get a hold of their tactical gear?" Artemis crossed his arms, looking up and down at Ghost. Butler whispered into his ear. "I've been informed this is a fox. But either way, who let it get a hold of tactical gear? And taught it to walk on two legs?" Artemis sighed.
Benjamin LeBlanche (played anonymously)

"What an aggressive child, you remind me of a Chihuahua.. Or my wife when I upset her.." He said, his voice trailing off as he shook his head.
"In.....insult? I don't want to do that.....only mean people insult people......" he sighed and looked up at Benjamin "you wear an odd mask....." he shook his head. He was obviously disgusted with and ashamed of himself.

That was probably the most hateful and biting thing he had ever said.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS ALOIS TRANCY
The blonde looked at Oniyan with a disgusted look. "Your hair looks like you got stuck in a electrical plug." He stuck his tongue out, a yellow and orange pentagram affixed to it. "Someone should get you a hairbrush, or a haircut." He turned around, saying. Then he smirked, "Or just cut it all off and make you bald! Then you'd look like an egg!"

With a few moments of silence, he then replied with a soft shrug, "I don't really like eggs."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Drop the 'Kuro' and possibly replace it with 'Peesa' and that's what you all are"
The girl raised both her eyebrows at the sight of the tall man, settling back in her seat and crossing her arms.
"Wow, what an attitude," Gwen noted out loud, "Compensating for something, big guy?"
Epel Felmier (played by PK-Lucas)

"Ye look like a marshmallow. Y'know cuz o'all that white you're wearing." Epel said, crossing his arms. "Ghost-Spider? Marshmallow-Spider."
Epel mumbled, "Or an Oreo. The black and white color scheme y'got."

... "Oreo Spider."
"Ha ha." Epel smirked a bit.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko looked down at Epel. “Now when did Snow White turned into such a sour apple?”, she said with a mischievous grin.
Azurite LeBlanche (played anonymously)

"You seem rather foolish, granted your jokes. And your scent.." She began, raising a brow. "Quite.. Confusing no?" She then judged.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“Now, I know that Wednesday show on Netflix may have looked cool, that doens’t mean everyone can pull off the style… you… are on of the many people who can’t.”
Nathaniel (played by maxd234)

The fallen angel chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair

“I guess one can literally call you a sorry excuse of a vampire. Don’t tell me you apologize for drinking blood when the craving arises?”
"Says you," Gwen squinted at Nathaniel, "You look like you walked right out of a Twilight movie yourself."
With a smirk on his face, Scott spoke “I certainly appreciate the work you do, but it seems you’ll be a second rate hero for a while. But don’t worry, eventually you’ll get to the top or…possibly fall”
Benjamin LeBlanche (played anonymously)

"What an arrogant man.. Quite unpleasant to be around." He said, shaking his head.
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

Dean chuckled to himself at the sheer audacity of the statement from the crimson clad vampire. "Wanna talk about unpleasant to be around?" The werewolf wrinkled his nose as he looked upon the fedora wearing creature, "You have a monopoly on the scent of decay, old blood, stale air, and ass hole."
moved to GGC 2 (played anonymously)

"Think you're a tough wolf, do you?" He raised a brow, "I can easily skin you and wear your wolf's pelt as a cloak. You're nothing more than a weak mutt." Infernus smirked, his fangs poking out of his mouth. "Now run along with your tail inbetween your legs, before you end up a fashion statement."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus