Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Wow well I can definitely tell you that your ego isn't getting you any promotion to general in the future. Funny thing is that you are actually getting an insult from a teen from the future right now. "
"No. I will not insult a kid."
"Ohhh, is that so?" Bailey- another child- giggled, actively taunting the doctor. "Why not? Are you scared? Scared that you'll look bad if you insult someone younger than you? C'moonnnn, it's just a game! You can give us your best shot!"

Bailey sighed, a wild look maintained in her rosy eyes. "Ahhhh well... I guess not all old people are fun."
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu stared down at the child and placed a large hand on top of Bailey’s head. “You are very small…squishable…” was that a threat, compliment, insult or declaration of intention?
He looked at the sphinx and he rested his colossal hand upon the sphinx head. "Funny you should say that...."
Hasha Reshala (played anonymously)

Hasha takes a swig from her flask before pointing up at Drael "Do I look like I'm drunk enough to believe anything about you? You look silly and your tales are as tall as you are." She comments with a slight slur to her words.
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“You do not have much right to comment, you spend you time wasting away in liquor because the fact you never did anything meaningful with YOUR life finally caught up to you and b**ch slapped you in the face.” He sits down and sips oil out of a tea cup. it’s flavored with nutmeg and vanilla lol.
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

Eko crushes her can "Your not half bad, it comes for your tendency to commit violence is amazing even for me to consider" she pulls out a new soda "You also lack basics such as sympathy"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“For a Saiyan, you’re incredibly pathetic, you can’t even control your own power, calling it rage mode, which is simply when you power up and break things because things didn’t go your way, and you’re having a tantrum.”
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"As rude as this seems Im telling this for your own good, Your a danger to everyone around you, sich tremendous power you use freely instead of keeping yourself closed off, as its the safest method to keeping everyone safe, you try to act as the hero but it just seems you defend your mother even if she's in the wrong"
Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Your personality is like a robot"
Orithaumos and Sibitharas (played by Anakisuto)

"Not meaning to get personal here, but I have many things to say..

"You have one thing I could say about you, and that's just one word. You may look powerful, but you are a mere man. Honestly, you're the one to talk of personality? You'd have more if you were one of my soulless husks.

"Why don't we see about that last one? Look into my third eye and see the horrors there."
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"There is a....LOT, to work with, your the stereotypical titan like demon, so I appreciate it, to keep it short, your literally one of those embodiment of evil demons-"

"Of course I am probably no better-"
Flux (played by GingerHades)

The tentacles atop the cryptid's head all directed themselves towards the young woman, as if they were trying to examine her from afar. Flux chattered and hissed, rising to its feet- if you could even call them that.

"Innnnnferior one..." Flux turned its 'nose' up, curling its crooked lips with disdain. "Sssss... Sssspecial... You issss not."
Yung Din (played anonymously)

The demon boy smirked at the cryptid. "Weakling." He purred, showing his fangs. Suddenly, he threw a bulb of garlic at the creature before letting out an evil, mischievous laugh. He was taunting the creature.
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

* the demon had to think for a moment* “you look like a pathetic child…..” *he grinned smiling* “so sad huh?”
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're a cantaloupe!"

A laugh track played from his suit
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

*Sage stands there, thinking.
* “With out your armor, you are jut a normal human.”
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"Unabashedly ashamed to be an off-brand of a powerful user of darkness, it seems. As a Void Monarch, I respect the power your predecessor bore. As for you? You are nothing but a usurper of His legacy, trying to mimic such prowess one such as you cannot even dream of." Sentinel knelt down, his formless face inches from Sages. "You disgust me in a most visceral way."

(BTW, this is just for the game. Sage is a super cool character, I admire the work you put in!)
Katraj (played anonymously)

*The naga hissed sitting up to where he was taller* “you are a human and most humans are too judgmental of us….” *he hissed once more*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus