Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"Hmmmmm... and I think YOU need to get your eyes checked, doll," Mixie snickered.... from afar, might I add, due to a mild phobia of snakes that she hadn't fully conquered yet. From said distance, she pointed an eerily long claw at Sentinel. "I've met that guy, and he... Ehh, I don't know what the hell he is, but it ain't human, I'll tell ya that much."

An unnaturally wide and unnaturally toothy grin stretched across her features. "But I can't really fault you for mistakin' him for a human! I mean, sure, snakes are terrifyin', but we're lucky they're so damn stupid!"

Mixie appeared to flinch whenever she saw the naga's lower body move a bit too quickly for her liking. "...Now do me a favour and stay right where you are."
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((I was laughing unreasonably hard at that, GingerHades. I love how even Mixie, who is experienced in all manner of eldritch terror and cosmic fright, is still at square-one with who Sentinel is lmao))
((Heheheheh, yeah... She may be experienced, but she's far from an expert on every eldritch being out there! She's probably sitting here wondering "Uhh, is this dude a demon? Is he a shadow monster?? An alien??? He's eldritch, yeah, but not like anythin' I've seen before!" XD))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Lol! Just so you know, he is based of the Emissaries of Cthulu's Will, or followers of Shaggoth. They are made purely out of void essence, and are incredibly unstable beings. Sentinel, however, was the estranged son of Cthulu, so after some unexpectedly wholesome father-son bonding time, Cthulu granted him some of his power. I know Cthulu isn't that generous in H.P Lovecraft's mythos, but I think mine is better lmao /j))
Considering the fact that good-aligned creatures turned to ash in his mouth, one might think that the opportunity to dine on a gluttony demon would be irony at its finest, especially for a man who liked to kill murderers and eat cannibals. That said, seeing how much sheer garbage and grime Mixie rolled around in on the daily, the mute would rather take his chance with kitty litter.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You are a festizio!"
"And you, bucko, are a darn flavorless Joe," Randle grumbled, a bit surprised at the rather flat reply that'd come out of the wanna-be machine. "Ya know, forgive me if I'm wrong, son, but I really would've thought that a fella that bothers to built a whole mechanical suit to make himself look more interesting, would be able to muster up more than a reply like that when faced with a.." His silver eyes glanced over to the man in the green hat. He.. remembered him, faintly, like an encounter from a dream, or other world. Anyhow, it was obvious that there was much to be said about him, being the seedy figure that he was. "Trust me, self-importance and laziness aren't the sorta traits ya should be cherishing if you wanna be.. superhero, or whatever you folks call yourself these days.." How.. disappointing. So seemingly bright, yet so dull.
The old scientist glanced up from his test tubes with an expression of such blatant annoyance as he might have reserved to an unfortunate salesman who had booked up a place in his brother's hotel and accidentally knocked up at his lab's door looking for the toilet. Which was probably a risk that might happen if Isaac went through with his frankly nonsensical idea of turning the old family mansion in some sort of touristic hangout for slackers to haunt.

But that wasn't the point, was it?... Though if you asked Leonard even complaining about an undesierable scenario that might not be was preferable than having to deal with a situation as boring as the one he was currently in.

But before he could so much as utter a word, Randle beated him to it! The old man's bright blue eyes trailed over to the feline detective, taking notice of his artificial appearance with slightly raised eyebrow.

Unsually for Leonard, he even let Randle finish to speak before interjecting. Which... didn't happen to a lot of people who had to do with the professor, neither in his academic days, and much less in the present.

"Yes, well - I would have not wasted as much flow on a judgment over something unimpressive, but your programmer's weak spot for eloquence can surely be atoned by their decent taste for logic." Was that a... praise-insult? A veiled insult? Just another form of typical Leonard-eque condescendence? "And that's frankly more than I would expect from an unpatented creation..." he glanced with far more obvious disapproval at the seams in Randle's skin, "... which seems to have been crafted into somewhat of a haste." He paused for an instant, lips curling into a shadow of a sneer. Ironic - the unlicensed and custom-made technological gadgets of Andrew were the first thing that had made him want to shake his head in exasperation, yet here was a case where Randle's creator - whoever they might be - had acted on likewise poor technological compartment but with quite some attention to the software - or neural network - part.

"Not a creation that would pass the benchmark I expected from people who worked under me in the old days... but there's potential, though it might take some decades - or better, some generations - to exploit it to the full." His own grandfather's blueprints for an Artificial Intelligence had been, after all, painfully obsolete when he took it upon himself to expand them with modern knowledge and create A.R.G.O. Not that he expected Randle's creator or their descendants to achieve something that complex, but then again not everyone could be a genius like himself!
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"You!"

The questing beast glared at the human before her, tail flickering in annoyance "An annoying goblin of a man stripped of all humour or sense of joy in life that has the impressive ability to just suck all the vitality in those around you. You are the singular most BORING creature in every universe and realm of existence imaginable! Just looking at you makes me want to fall asleep and I can't fathom how Curly has managed to survive listening to you for more than five seconds, he's stronger than me because just looking at you makes me want to strangle you because even your face screams misery and dooms all those who set their gaze onto you into despair."

She throws her hands up into the air and walks off.
The ten-year-old had been laughing at everything before pointing to the beast before him. "You sir are the most annoying creature in all of existence. You single handedly have made me ill, as well as everyone else so maybe you shouldnt be in this world. But you surely shouldnt have been made." He said, glaring at the beast.
(To be honest I 100% love your character lol)
(Countess Isabella, 1rst Gen and absolute harpy all around XD)

The Countess set down the tea cup she had just lifted and turned to glare at Nix. "What's all this noise about? Didn't your parents teach you that laughing so loud is unpolite?" she asked sharply.

Ah, of course not. Peasants didn't know about etiquette, how could they be expected to teach it to their offsprings?

She regarded the kid malevolently and her eyebrows arched. Whoever this kid was, they weren't the age to be around without a guardian, which in the eyes of the cantankerous, shriveled-up noblewoman could only mean urchin or street rat. Of course, this kind of ilk tended to get into crime young, didn't they? What was it after, the silverware? The heirlooms?

Well this was gonna be a sad day for this sad little wannabe thief because Countess Isabella Aliprandi Della Scala Di Rocca Martinez wouldn't get distracted long enough for any sort of thieving con. Without taking her eyes off Nix, she reached for her ultra expensive communicator - her stare a mute challenge to just try to leap for it so she'd have evidence to go with her accusations! - and dialed the emergency ID, in a swirl of ring-laden spidery fingers. "Hello? Security? Yes, it's Countess Aliprandi Della Scala Di Rocca Martinez, I'm calling to report that someone just dumped a juvenile delinquent to seal in my house. How soon can the police and social services get here before I bring up this matter with my son the Admiral Aliprandi?"
He scoffed. "Who are you calling a delinquent, stuck-up royal." The boy asked, there was a sudden rudeness to his tone that only would be shown by someone who couldnt care about higher-ups. "You royals are always assuming things and you never really work for what you get. You feast on food but you royals never ever care about the beggars and so called "street rats" who have to steal and work for the food, you royals are all a festizio and are the biggest peasants of them all." He practically hissed. "And I am no delinquent and I am not here to steal, I am here to talk so you can stop with the whole 'oh theres a lost child, he must be here to steal!' thing. Its as pathetic as you are."
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“Beggars, beggars, stop fighting, we all know you’r just angry that you’re both bottom feeders, no need to fight over the last scrap.”

(I’m not good with long posts. This seemed funny enough.)
Tori Sheika wrote:
“Beggars, beggars, stop fighting, we all know you’r just angry that you’re both bottom feeders, no need to fight over the last scrap.”

(I’m not good with long posts. This seemed funny enough.)
((In my opinion, that being the only thing said just makes it funnier and I dont know why))
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(Hey, thanks. That makes me feel a lot better.)
Antheia O'Malley (played anonymously)

WHAT. A busybody. rolls eyes

What happened to minding one's own business? Let the bottom feeders have at each other if they want to!
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Hey Google, please show me an example of lack of self-awareness"

He looked up at her

"Oh, nevermind. She's right here"
Aunn smirked and looked at Adam. "You must be pretty dumb to have to ask Google to help you with a roast!"
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

"Judgemental much? Especially coming from a bard who makes her way mimicking others."
Malakani (played by maxd234)

“We foresee upon your stagnant life, a continued existence lacking of your true maiden, forever dealing with your consort, never satisfied within your primitive hierarchical society”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus