Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

DragonX wrote:
(can I join?)

((Sure! These kinds of games are open to everybody. XD))
Jaxy (played by DragonX)

"wow, such strong words... 'doodoo head' real strong stuff" he'd sit how and wave his tail
Jaxy (played by DragonX)

*down
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Where on Earth is my sunglasses because you look like the world brightest highlighter kid. " Amber said with a small smirk on her face as she cleans her " The Real Ghostbusters " Collecton " No really you do! "
Jax Striper (played by DragonX)

"thanks" he took it as a compliment
daemon (played by DragonX)

"amber smells like burnt hummus and tires"
Vrakas (played anonymously)

“Wow. We’ve got a 6’4” twelve year-old, here. Looks like somebody’s been eating their Wheaties. Or an equivalent. The point I’m trying to make is that you are horribly out of proportion, kid. Baby face on an adult’s body. Honestly… kind of horrifying.”
Edit: I was late)

"I find your visage disconcerting. You appear.. wrong. As though something is missing" she would carefully sign out.
Zidane Tribal (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whoa, you’re afraid of the dark at your age? Is there much hope for ya? Well, maybe not, but do you censored due to non-family friendly words and signal moans with the other? Hehe, all in the name of fun, yeah?”
Eldarion (played anonymously)

"You are a poop head too!"
Devilinnit (played by DragonX)

"you look like a ghost of a person from the 90's"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Dude your hair is more of a pink color not blonde. Plus your horns are guilty too"
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

"It's clear how we've reached our present state if you're an example of who they let work in government."
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Hah! Hey Josuke~~! Look at this furry cosplayer! Better call pest control amiright?" He chuckled, patting the cat on the back with some force.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

"Pffft- HEhahahahahahahaaaa! Your bangs look like a soiled mop head. Who's been scrubbing the floor with you, you poor nib-weed?"
"Interesting, a talking cat, who looks like they have been rolling around in filth, I'd offer to clean you, but I have no hands"
Marinette and ladybug (played anonymously)

Ladybug blinked she looked at her partner who just chuckled and pushed her near the cave “Uhh I-“ she started to say confused “I have no words to a talking cave who is talking about a talking cat- I deal with a annoying talking cat anyways” she said and glares at chat noir
(Bro this would be funny is chat noir was the next person XD)
Boingo (played anonymously)

"Tsk. My book says that you will fail in anything you do."

The boy told her, coldly.
with rapid sign language "so you're a cheap nowhere nowhere near as effective oracle? also, zodiac signs aren't a personality trait, they're an excuse"
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he tapped his fingers together* “I’m sorry I don’t know how to I silt people I mostly get insult but I’ll try Uh your mean!” *he looked at the person scared*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus