Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"A scythe? A very impractical weapon if you ask me, you have to have a lot of experience to use it effectively. Knives and the such are much easier to learn and master"
"Really? Knives?" Mixie cackles. "Out of the hundreds of weapons you could choose, you picked the most borin' one of all? If anythin', it shows me how bland of a killer you are. Get out of my sight, morsel, you disgrace me with your presence!"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Some of us have to work with what we got," John stated patting his thick coat suggestively. Something solid prevented him from reaching his chest.

"So aside from being pretentious," the doctor ushered, undaunted by his intent to slander, "In a world clearly full of all sorts of magical whatevers, how does it feel being just another monster of the week?"
"Bold words, I'm certain you even mean them." Although Darius's lips were curved in a smile, his eyes had the same coldness of a frosted lake. "And yet I wonder how much of that boldness would fade were you.... how can I put it best? Without a safety net, as the circus artists say." He laughed thinly. "Comrades who can take bullets for you... partners in business, perhaps, whose superior mind you can rely on...." He drew a long breath from his cigarette holder. "But how well would you fare, John Watson, were you entirely on your own against a foe who outwits you? It's always easy... almost pathetic... for the coward to be brave. But only the cornered rat shows whether they'll bite back, or try to run from the cat", he chuckled, stroking his fingers along the back of the beautiful Siamese cats coiled around his lap.
"Ho-lee-shit!" Damien began, an amused, crooked smile on his face. "And I thought my whole look screamed, 'derivative bad guy'. You-," he points, "-are generic as hell! What, with the gigantic collar and pussy-cat? Come oooon...! My old memaw's style slapped harder than this!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Hey I remember you! " Amber said as she turn into her wolf pup form with her tail wagging fast " You were that major jerk and I bet you still are one too "
"I'm sorry, was that supposed to SLAP? Here, I'll do ya one better." Damien pauses and clears his throat. "Is that a tail wagging, or are you just happy to see me? Hell, who am I kidding. I don't snog dogs. Get back in your kennel!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Oh so your a funny guy ... well ya ain't that funny " Amber said before she cutely sticks out her a little bit " Plus I ain't no dog ya jerk cat lover "
The old scientist looked up in annoyance, gelid blue eyes glancing indifferently at Amber. "Whoever lets rogue shaoeshifters out of a lab cage either needs pest control or better security", he snorted.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Saying the one who basically has a robot for a wife just like Plankton from SpongeBob SquarePants." Messlea said with a soft smirk " Yes I might be in love with a guy who is basically a human version of a gold receiver, but I am able to tell a sad and insane scientist when I see one. "
"Whichever has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand", this time Ghertivel did not even bother to look up from his test tubes. "But why I even expect people of average intelligence to be coherent? Or to weigh on experiments too complex for them to grasp? And there's even who wonders why I prefer suspended animation to social life... Tsk!"
"Bold talk from withered wannabe Rick Sanchez. You insult one of the few friends I have and think you can get away with it? Not on my watch."
(Admiral Achille, 2nd gen)

"Wait, that armor isn't a standard Army one?? Who sends out soldiers with prototype armors?? Counterfeited artillery should be brought up to the Martial Court, this is a matter to be looked into! And you, private... lieutenant... what your rank even is, I can't tell!! Go change into a proper armor now! Before I report to your sergeant major! Unbelievable... not even respect for uniform anymore! In my day this would never have been allowed!"

" Hey your just like my second older bother, hot headed and a jerk! " Messlea said with a soft smrik on her face " I don't care if your an Admiral or not, your still a big jerk "
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Hello human being what are you here to do today be pathetic like always how sad of you you are just like a annoying little pest in my eyes”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"My, what a piece of work we have here! Needlessly cruel, opinionated--how incredibly, utterly basic. Why, such a sight nary brings a tear to the eye! It's almost like you lack a personality and a sense of style, to boot. Oh, darling, you can't go about telling people they're annoying pests when you've clearly forgotten to measure to even the slightest amount of quantitative material yourself, aside from being horribly judgmental, which is by the way, a feat any halfwit in the market can achieve. Oh, don't you feel special? You're just being cruel for the sake of being cruel and that, as far as I know, is the most pathetic thing of all to be. Of course, if all of this is flitting oh-so-wonderfully through your empty little skull, what I meant to say is this--at least have the decency to be someone noteworthy first before you insult someone else, or sit pretty in silence."
Darius's ice blue eyes flashed with amusement, cruel as a blade. But then he laughed heartily, clapping his hands. "Just marvellous... the right amount of sass and enough mettle to not have it be just idle boast. You, m'lady, are quite skilled in the verbal spar. Perhaps you even consider yourself good at it." He smirked. "But you'll never know how good until you confront yourself with the very best... and take your trashing in stride. What do you think, princess of deception and espionage? Shall you tango with the King of intrigue, or cower to hide?"
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"Man of many faces. Guess you're called that because you couldn't have any other choice for clothes.", Revenant looks Darius up and down, a seemingly unassuming man on his late thirties with too many words to spit out. "I mean, look at you, what 'sorta brothel did you crawl off from? Some place without mirorS, I suppose. You're like a pimp trying too hard to look like a vampire.", he stifles a chuckle, giving the man a disgusting little grin which accentuates the wrinkles of a face that have been reconstituted more than often. "'Kinda fits you, to be frank. The military would've rejected you anyway. You were an impatient little kiddy. Probably is, still. I can only imagine how your parents--", Revenant holds his words for a second. "How your parents must be turning in their graves to know the massive disappointment you turned out to be."
Mundy the Bushman (played by randomentity777)

"With that mask, you kinda look like that mute maniac who is often employed by the same mercenary service as me. Also, you want me to have a go at you. Well let me show you how it's done down under, you An extremely long and sustained censor bleep piece of more rapid fire bleeps and a string of censor bleeps, and your mother CENSORED a kangaroo!"

Never challenge an Australian to an insult contest. They will always win.

" Saying the cowboy want a be who swears more than a drunk 20 year old "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus