Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Ashling Edgar Micheal (played by kujiou)

"Try growing some balls, eh?" The ghost said boredly.
Gold (played anonymously)

his nose scrunched up as his feathers fluffed, as if he was reliving horrid memories " your just like those damn bullies." he hissed out, crossing his arms " you'll meet the same fate as them one day. arms cut off and being thrown into the depths of the deep waters in the ocean. " Gold wasn't trying to be mean, just hated people like t h e m
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Taste terrible. Not worth nom-nom."
Wander (played anonymously)

"You are stupidly simplistic... also what is a nom nom?"
Uth-Zinuq (played anonymously)

“A ‘nom-nom’ would you refer to food, you simpering dog. Honestly, it can’t be that difficult to pay attention to context clues, can it? Though I suppose I don’t have much of a leg to stand on here.”
Wander (played anonymously)

"WELL excuse me for not understanding, because there is a berry in our world called a nom nom, and I wanted to make sure I knew what he was talking about." Wander grumbles, "stupid wizards, thinking their better than others"
"You call yourself an adventurer?" the man spat. "Boy, your career ain't worth pit bait."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"You widow's peak so big I could fit my entire palm in there vertically looking ass, weak to salt like a bleedin' slug ass, can't throw hands on his own so he needs to use poison looking ass."
"Hey kid, I hate to break it to ya, but your Jordans-big boy-Gucci-Aasimar-angel wings are.. well, FAKE."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"The 1940's called, they want their film noir back. Far too outdated now did you no realise things had moved on?"
"Somebody call animal control! There's an oversized beast over here, and he needs to be put down."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Great, I have a plant monstrosity for the 3rd time this week... eat plant killer"
Balthazar (played anonymously)

Balthazar gives the skeletal figure a quick once-over before nonchalantly turning away. The suggested expression was one of great disinterest as though he couldn't possibly be bothered to so much as insult the other much less pay them so much as a glance.
"Aww, kitty!" Jade runs up to pet the kitty. "Are you lost? You look kinda dumb. Actually, you look a little fat, too. Are you gonna be okay out here?"
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

"Aww, she's playing pretend!"
West (played by Claine)

*Gently places cucumber behind you while you are distracted*
Angelique Croxton (played by Thatnerdychick)

West wrote:
the glasses REALLY don't suit you. they make you look silly.
Blonde Tyrant (played by Veliona)

Angelique Croxton wrote:
West wrote:
the glasses REALLY don't suit you. they make you look silly.

Engineer huh? Why don't you stop wasting time and go engineer me a sandwich.
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

"I've been warned that blonde women are not the brightest. After discovering that a dark sorceress like you has been beaten by mortal plumbers on numerous occasions, I'm beginning to believe it."
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

From "pleasant" to "warrior princess of the sky?" Yikes. Bipolar if I've ever seen it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus