Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Finny (played anonymously)

"You..uh.." Finny didn't like this game. But he accidentally got caught up in it and figured it would be even meaner to leave without continuing the game. "You smell like...dishwater. Like, like not with a bunch of bubbles like Mei-Rin's dishwater has when she's washing dishes! The stinky, rotten food kind!" He said. Finny then got a really sad, guilty look on his face and frowned much like a child, "M'sorry that was very mean, please forgive me." He looked near tears.
XNXpORQ.png

"You. . . do not possess much of a backbone, do you?"

The question is worded more with genuine concern than anything out of malice. Even Ana was fretful, raising her hands with her palms facing Finny upon seeing him on the verge of tears.
q2mYAYj.png

"Ugh, please, don't cry. I'm not good with crying people." Her fingers then raised to rub her temples. "Honestly. This doesn't make it interesting for anyone if you're just going to sit here and whine about it. Please. . . go home. Forget everyone else. Just do it for yourself and your own mental health."
"Eyy, with ears that scrappin' huge, y'd think you'd be able to hear how stupid y're soundin'," Sprite laughed, not realizing that playing along to the whole bullying act was pretty essential to making this sound good. "Pickin' on 'em lil' kid like that, tha's wack shit, my guy, real wack." Fists on her hips, she leaned over the simian woman with a cocky grin plastered all over her face as if she'd just beaten her in the silliest fistfight of her life. "Then 'gain, y'certainly look like a waaaay too hairy toddler y'self, so.." Suddenly the smirk broke, and Sprite backed away, brow quirked as she crossed her beefy arms across her chest. "..what does that make me." There was an attempt, at least. She really dug this game!
"It makes you a fool. You may be a brute, big and strong, but it matches nothing to what I've already seen, and fought. You may stand a chance, but when I come. it'll be the end of it! Ahaha!"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"You're mad... I can see it in your eyes." He looked the woman up and down.
He then added, "Not to mention your hair is messy and needs to be pinned up. And those color choices for your odd clothing...are you in mourning?"

"If so I'm sorry for your loss, but if you are not, you must change that outfit, it's not proper lady etiquette."

Ciel finally said one last insult, "And you should be wearing much more than a pair of shorts, boots and a strange looking jacket. Please address a tailor to design you a nice dress instead."
"Once again, etiquette. A lady must follow those quite close, especially if you're around my aunt Francis..." He mumbled the last part about his aunt, a sweat drop rolling down the side of his face.

With that, the boy continued drinking his tea, opening up a newspaper and reading...
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"what are you? trapped in the past?" Dust asked, shaking his head a little. "I may have lived through those time but I still ended up changing throughout that whole ordeal. I'd say get with the times but I think I have already said that in a longer more roundabout way"
"Edgy"
He suddenly remembered a video from an old YouTube comedian named Filthy Frank (Mac is better than PC is the title) and he snorted and busted out laughing.
"Well-- maybe you are interested to try on some wigs for your head? You might look better."
Shion (played anonymously)

"Oh um.." He started, rubbing the back of his neck. "You got.. Weird hair..?" He mumbled, tilting his head a bit as he felt kind of bad for saying such a thing, even if it wasn't all that bad.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

β€œYou aren’t very good at this kinda stuff, are ya? Well, no matter. You can just get off by being called a weak amateur, and I can get back to throwing punches to those who deserve it!”

Ciel's nose twitched. Oh no... This girl was part feline...
He suddenly sneezed into his sleeve and backed away, "Ah! A damn cat!" He snapped, "You can't just be walking around without care, some people have allergies!" He sniffled.

"Get away before I get the broom to shoo you away or something!" He covered his nose.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian gently picked up Ciel and held him in his arms. "Please excuse my young master, he is very annoyed today."
"Or perhaps just a spoiled brat." Sebastian snickered.

"...Sebastian, you bloody piece of shit." Ciel snarled, squirming in the butler's arms, wanting to be put down.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Say again? All I heard were a bunch of 'pip-pip cheerio' noises"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"So you fancy yourself as a 'superhero'? More like 'SuperZero'" XD

Nina laughs a bit hysterically, probably due to the wine she has been drinking.
"You should really slow down on that wine barbie, what would the other stepford wives think" she raises one brow stood otherwise silently leaning against a lamppost nearby.
(DAYUM!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

"Didn't I see you near base arm-wrestling my squad leader for a can of dip?"
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If there's anything I've learned about women and young soldiers, there's a lot more going on than just for tobacco. But what do I know, I am an exiled royal and you must be a soldier boy. The jokes just write themselves, and you...should perhaps consider better things than the Navy's infantry force of misguided children."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If anyone is allowed to pop off to that jarhead, it's me. You yap your pickle pocket about war and death, but I've met tons and tons of paper pushers who act just like you. You wouldn't know combat if it slapped you in the face, and I can see it in your smooth baby face, you phony Logistics Legionaire. Stay behind the wire where you belong"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus