Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"And you should lighten up and live a little."
"I don't really like to insult you, musician to musician.. But you look like a Brenda who raises her hand to remind the teacher to collect yesterday's homework." Maddox averted his eyes with a mix of boredom and general lack of interest, "I'd apologize, but then the word would be meaningless."
"If that's how you feel about homework, I don't think I look forward to hearing how you treat your music sheets."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Alas, Sherlock Holmes could not be bothered to pry his gaze away from the small device firmly latched in his hands. Slender thumbs slid nimbly over the digital interface, a brooding pinch to his concentrating visage. "If. he. did. not. have. the. tennis. racket. he. was. not. culpable."

His task completed, Sherlock took a moment to grant Theresa an iota of admission, but as quickly as it had come, the consultant's face fell once more and he was again undivided by his work...
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Didn't even bother with coming up with an insult. A detective should know much more about someone than most people, so try harder you reject"
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Whoa, whoa, maybe you should try, I don't know, putting on some clothing. There are kids that roam these halls."

Alan very deliberately reached within his blazer pocket and procured both a small, black journal and writing utensil for good measure. "I mean, for now you have a choice, but the real reject here has got to be the walking faux pas with... with..? How many tails do you even have?"
Lisa Bates (played anonymously)

"Hmmmpf ... if your novels read like your biography ... all full of doublespeak ... you must have sold two or three to self-qualify as 'best-selling' "
"Says the girl who probably peaked in High School."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Growls softly "why does everyone think I walk around naked? Wait, why aren't you confident in your pregnancy? Are you scared to have children? Women up and puff out that chest"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Shut your pervert mouth, flea bag"
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

The only thing you have going for you is your experience in killing
"You're certainly one to talk, foul beast."
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I…uhhh…I think you could do better with your hair? Ah crapbaskets, that's not good enough."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Erm.. Uh.. Crap, how should i say this other than.. Ah, dammit. I don't have any insults other than 'Next time, eat a salad'..."
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

It eludes me how you have managed to survive this long.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sighed and rolled his eyes before shaking his head "brother, if you're going for the whole 'Dollar General Game of Thrones' thing, you're not even close to being that good....."
"Oh look, another soldier playing war ..... with a big rifle in his hand a undersized gun ....." her eyes trail down to his waist leaving the rest of the sentence unspoken but hinted at.
"You sure you're not overcompensating for something with your bike, all that leather and especially that tough girl attitude?"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Another Yakuza hit woman? Do you know how many of you I've killed over the years? How many bosses and underbosses I've extorted and killed? You're lucky I don't punch that far down"
A scorned dog with personal grievances is a poor excuse for a hero, best to exercise caution lest you meet the same fate as the Night Haunter.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus