Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Adam Lansen wrote:
"If anyone is allowed to pop off to that jarhead, it's me. You yap your pickle pocket about war and death, but I've met tons and tons of paper pushers who act just like you. You wouldn't know combat if it slapped you in the face, and I can see it in your smooth baby face, you phony Logistics Legionaire. Stay behind the wire where you belong"

Jinxx snickered. "Alright then, big guy, if you're so tough, why don't you take your Full-Metal-Jacket-lookin'-a$$ back to the battlefield instead of wasting your time picking on her?"
There is a long pause, Camila's eyes slowly look down and back up the person before her, one brow slightly raised, eyes disapproving, head titled a touch down so that her hard gaze is looking up through her brow flashing the whites at the bottom of her eyes. Taking a step away she half turns, looking over her shoulder with her long thick dark hair tied at the nape of her neck, catching all that colour in her peripheral vision, she licks her teeth, pausing again, letting a long silent moment pass before she speaks. "Nice, dump all over the boys who go out and risk their lives so you can drink your over caffeinated neon sugary poison, dress in every colour under the rainbow like it is some sort of rebellion when in reality its conformity at its highest and play your music in your comfortable little life that those Jarheads have lost friends and brothers to ensure you get to keep having." her voice drops to a low whisper "But hey, sure, insult the guys with the guns who actually know how to use them, that usually goes down well."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're the SECOND hottest woman I've seen in my life!"

He would have his suit play a sad trombone effect along with a booing crowd.
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

"So disrespectful and immature." He shook his head, "You could have at least played a sound effect that didn't sound like it came out a cheesy, rip-off parody movie..." Riddle crossed his arms, a discontent look on his face.
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

"Oh god, talk about horrifying. I've never met someone so obsessed with rule in my life. Come on kid, they were meant to be broken, stop worshipping them."
Re'Na hums as she looks the young woman over before clicking her tongue in disappointment. "You are a rather plain and boring person sweetie. But that can be solved quickly. A few nice silks and dresses, a interesting hobby or two and you'll be the talk of the town. We even could attend a few parties."
"You dress funny!" He would then lean in and speak to her "not really. They just said I gotta be mean. I really really don't like this game..." there was a deep shame in his admission
Amara (played by Reithesniper)

Amara winces "Manico is gonna kill me for this... but, Oniyan is a pity of the saiyan race sad thing is hes the last one left and I assure you his father may be disappointed. as he lacks a will to fight.. not just rather control it.. hes simply too nice for a saiyan cant imagine him in the midst of a battle field"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Then there is no place for him in a race among warriors. And you, for one, are trying to be someone you are not. Perhaps your place is not the battlefield either. It’s people like you who make us look bad.” After a brief sigh, Skadi says one last thing. “Though, I don’t really think you could demonize more than I already am, given the nature of things.”
Kit: "Everything about you is wack. Your words? Wack! Your clothes? Wack! Your hair? Wack! Bro, the fact you have holes in your pants, per choice?? Wack!"

Akari: "..."

Eden: "I could never insult someone, let alone her. Though, her pants are a little.. different."

London: "I don't have time to insult people irrelevant to me."

Paris: "Oh, hun, that outfit is all the insult you need. Also, your hair, it's so uneven- You need to balance it out more."

Harley: "You just look like a walking problem."
Marija Kazlauskyte (played anonymously)

"Royal Dolls? What a silly name. To think that I used think being called part of the Flock sounded bad!" said Mari with a laugh as she popped the top on a cream soda.

Taking a quick sip she then waved the bottle at the group "Your names are all over the place. You look the part but you sound like you're from one of those silly American Saturday morning cartoons. Consistency is important. Looks, names and quality must all be consistent." Mari would lecture before tanking another sip of her soda "Come see me again after you've become more consistent and maybe we can deal. Until then just stay out of the Flocks way."
"Im gonna put all your earthly possessions only on the top shelves" Cairo says towering above marija bursting into hysterics knowing full well he's gonna get roasted "hehehee!! im sorry i couldn't think of anything better hahaha!!!! Oh my god" he concludes still giggling like a goofball
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Y’know, I’ve heard rats with better insults than that. I may just be a big ‘ol brute, but man, you tryin’ to insult people like that makes me want to punch you in the face—And believe me, you already have a punchable face, so…”
Yugi Tsukasa (played by SporkEater)

tsukasa wandered over to Indra and stated “y’know…I like to mess with most people…but right now, no”
"Umm…you have scawwy eyes." Fumizuki seems disappointed. "Sowwy, I'm not good at this."
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Your too young and dumb to come up with good insults little pup *picks her up gently*
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And you’re a weak one fire picking on a child. I’ve seen recruits with more dignity and respect than that!”
"Sheeeesh i've dealt with corpo rats less uppity than you maybe if you pulled that arasaka tower sized stick out your gonk ass she might acknowledge what ya' said haha!"
"Dude, you gotta cut off that mullet, it's been almost forty years, man."
"No. I won't do this" he said flatly

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus