Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

This normally wasn't his brand of vodka, getting involved in the squabbling of lesser beings but exceptions can always be made. His piercing blue eyes looked unpleasantly at the demon threatening to skin a werewolf and wear his fur as a cloak. He tisked at the Daemonium and pointed out the most obvious fact of the creature’s statement, "Centuries old and still ignorant between what is considered an insult and an out-right threat.” Since fashion seemed to be this uncouth man’s interest he added, “Careful, friend, as your pathetic sense of fashion might just gain you a VIP entrance at the Salvation Army."

(((Guess you liked my movie gif, at any rate - LOL)))
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Why are you talking about anyone's outfit when you look like you're the only person with a Goodwill Customer Rewards card.You look like you're beefing with Count Chocula. How are you gonna look greasy and dusty at the same time? You look like that dude Johnny Quest going through a goth phase"
Mason (played by maxd234)

Mason sips his tea for a moment before he spoke.

“I know war is hell, but with a personality like that, it’s no wonder anyone wants to be with you. You need to find a hobby or get laid at least. Do something with your life than be a cynic that doesn’t do anything” he says to him
Jax (played anonymously)

"Bet you're one of them toffs', aren't you?" Jax looked Mason up and down. "Got those nice clothes, nice glasses, y'fancy tea."
Jax then added, "But you look like a tree with that hair y'got there! Could've picked a better color, couldn't ye?"

"Ha, thought I was gonna continue complimenting you. But this is an insult challenge, inn'it?" Jax waved goodbye.
...Was something from Mason's pockets missing?
He grabbed him by the front of his shirt and jacket and lifted him. His voice was low and threatening "you are bad because you are a thief. Give it back." he would drop Jax. "Stop doing bad things......"

His threatening demeanor and rage was kind of off-putting with his innocent nature.
Colin Craven (played anonymously)

Colin glanced over the Saiyan, sitting in his wheelchair, snuggled up in his plaid blanket. "You.. You seem friendly, but being friendly means you must shake a lot of people's hands."
"Your hands must be filthy, do not touch me or- or... I'll call one of my servants." He frowned, his brow furrowing.
Hasha Reshani (played anonymously)

Hasha bent down to stare the boy directly in the face, a mocking grin on her lips "Afraid to get dirty like the rest of us? Everyone gets dirty...including your little servants. You'll only stress yourself out if all you do is fear everything."

To make her point she holds up a grease covered hand before wiping it on his blanket "Now you're just as dirty as the rest of us. The universe is a filthy place kid. If you don't grow up quick it'll eat you alive. Quit mewling and worrying about everything."
Ilyana Allwind (played by Samiakki)

"Yes, well, you are a mean person and a cheat! I bet you cheat!"

Ilyana waggled her shepherd's crook at Hasha. . . not so menacingly.

"And my kind hate cheaters. . . Plus, you smell bad since you are dirty and it is scaring Peeble."

There's a little - but surprisingly large - honeybee at her ankles like a small dog, stepping backwards from Hasha as her antennae twitched. For being such a large insect, she was surprisingly harmless-looking, almost adorable.

"You better apologize to Peeble," Ilyana demanded. "Or else the whole hive will be upset!"
QWsox3y.png
Artemis Fowl Jr. (played anonymously)

"Fairy." He said shortly, "What isn't there to insult about you? Never play by the rules, despises human beings, hoards their gold for themselves..." Artemis listed off many things.
"At least, that's how fairies are where I'm from." He crossed his arms and furrowed his brows, looking through his sunglasses. "Either way, don't cause any trouble to me and I won't do the same to you."
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Mouse hisses at Artemis, taking a swipe at his hands.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

POSTING AS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE
"Bah..Bachoo!" The earl sneezes. Seems he's allergic to cats. "Ugh! Sebastian! I think one of your bloody cats escaped. Take it out of the manor immediately, along with any other- othe...bachoo! -cats you have in here!" He then glances at Mouse and grumbles, "Stupid, nosy cat. Get out of my office." Ciel gently pushes the cat away with his foot, attempting to get it to move along.
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra glared, "Bratty a** kid. Looks like someone spoiled you rotten when you were young. Knock it off, leave the cat alone. Sheesh."
She picked up Mouse and brought it outside for him. "I sometimes get allergies in the spring, you don't see me kicking flowers around." Cassandra added.
Epox (played by X2C)

You smell worse than a fiber coil over heating, on a planet with three suns!
"Epox was born to a random family"

The pirate scratched his bearded chin as confusion flickered in his eyes. "Born to a 'random'," the large man made air quotes as he said the word random, putting an emphasis on the word as well, "family." He shook his head as he thought some more. "How...in the hell do you get born to a random family?" The Captain looked at the blue alien in a way that conveyed he thought the statement preposterous.

"Let me get this straight... If two of you, Barzonians, got together, bumped ugly, and conceived a child, does the stork just dump it in someone else's living room? Or are you all test tube babies that are nurtured like sea monkeys until you get too big for the tank?"

((Not exactly an insult...but what's up with that BS?))
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Arrrr me matey! Ye look like a Dollar General Jason Momoa, ya land lubber!"

He overexaggerated the accent and the pirate voice.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You only became a SEAL because that's the closest you'll ever get to a long tab, Squid"
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Army aka Aren't Really Marines Yet"
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Patches stumbles into the fray, raring to go, despite the fact they lacked the mental capacity to come up with a decent insult. To them however, a game was a game, and Patches was ready to play...

"....New-Friiiieeennnds? Helloooooo?" Patches waddled around. Somebody was here once, surely, but they weren't here anymore. "Where did New-Friends gooooooo?"
(Countess Isabella, I gen)

The elderly countess looked down on the ragdoll and immediately pulled a face as if she had set the heel of her expensive shoe on a chewing gum or something equally gross.

"Anastasio, call the servant robots! Someone has dropped a bunch of - trash on the marble floor!" She didn't even want to imagine how *filthy* the yarn-like hair of that *thing* had to be, and look how it was patched all over - ew. Clearly the abandoned toy of some street urchin with grubby hands whose caretakers - or social services, she didn't care which - clearly hadn't bothered to get them proper, modern-age and especially quality made toys.

Not only that, but that... excuse for a doll also moved and talked? It didn't even look pretty, polished and refined like some antique porcelain creations. No, this had to be some... street-stall cheapsake toy and possibly even carried health hazard. Its place was in the rubbish bin!
“There’s too much to go over with the nobility like yourself. You sit on a throne of lies whilst your people are poor, and for someone who is married to a high person in a clan, is something else.

Yet, you claim you’re not mafia or tied to them. All I have to say is: Per quanto tempo mentirai?

That’s all I have to say to nobility like you.” She takes out a cigarette, lights it, then proceeds to smoke it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus