Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

"Do not lightly mention the name of my brother. In addition, be mindful of patting yourself on the back, you may dislocate something."
"Take away all that armor, what are you?"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Oh please. Your nothing but a pikey tosser and a quack!... ACTUALLY NO! You just bloody look like when Monstro and Ultra Greed had a baby!" >:C
"Okay, Snowball. Just go back to your little juice box."
He hated saying mean things, so he simply stuck his tongue out at her blowing a raspberry and lightly smacking his cheeks and then pulled at his ears.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"You make it way too easy just to call you a monkey and move on"
"Big talk coming from a flea-bitten mongrel in a loin cloth. Now shut your mouth; you're letting the flies out"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Big talk coming from a flea-bitten mongrel in a loin cloth. Now shut your mouth; you're letting the flies out"

((My god he killed them-))
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"I guess the world's most dangerous bookworm has a set of nuts after all. Maybe now you can quit crying about that girlfriend who never comes around because she probably hates you and that slop you push out of the kitchen at Trixie's"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"At least he's not so mentally weak he lets a dead rabbit's head and two terribly painted Pillsbury Dough Boy Styrofoam display dolls influence you. The only woman who willingly went into your house threw you a beating, so I wouldn't pipe up about ANYONE else's love life again, Mr. Every 90's Try-Hard Goth Kid. Oh yeah, and speaking of slop, how about you kill people who deserve it instead of someone who bumped into you leaving the store, you uptight schmuck"
Lion El'Jonson (played by randomentity777)

"Now that I think about it, the Commissar was right. You are very much like the Night Haunter, and that is not a good thing. I pray that you recognize your madness before you meet the same fate as him."
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"You seem like you rely too much on your friends backstories to explain stuff"
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And what are ya supposed to be? When they asked if you’re “a man or a mouse”, ya basically went all the way over to mouse. I mean…just think ‘bout it, what’s a mouse gonna do to someone else in this place?”
ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

" your clothing offers no protection from projectiles. for shame"
"Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge."
"Another Mafia Brat? Tell me, how is it trying to live up to Daddy's expectations?"
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"You have too much anger. But that is to be expected from one of the Sky People."
Nocturnus (played by maxd234)

Your malform skull is unfit for my piss pot, alien scum!
Your greaves are fake
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"A cocky little man who thinks the world owes him something."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus