Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

"Bye other ones!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess sighs in relief, slumping down into a chair behind her and putting a hand to her head. "My heavens, what a night!"

"I can agree with that,"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot was not quite prepared for the slump, losing their balance and tumbling down behind the chair, landing on the ground in a heap. "I've had worse," they spoke from somewhere on the floor.

Wander walks over, "need assistance?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I'm fine..." Elliot said, sitting upright and twitching their ears. "I'm a demon. A demon who can safely jump over 2 metres into the air. A little tumble like that is nothing."

"Alright, I was just trying to be nice..."
(( Im back!))

((Welcome back))
Still grinning softly behindt the mask, Light motioned for the Wyverian to follow her and approached the remaining Duchess. "For your trouble, we took the liberty of getting a little... compensation from the master of words", she said, reaching for the one rose in her waistband that wasn't gold trimmed and offering it to her. "He must have just... dropped it" she said, her voice the picture of the most perfect innocence. "And like the saying goes... finders keepers."
pan went over to the duchess and looked at them, " do you happen to have any extra rose seeds, I will like to grow one myself" he asked as them as he smiled

"Thank you very much," says the one extra Duchess who had not yet received a flower. She curtsies deeply to Light. "I don't know what would have happened to my home without the help of the wonderful guests at this party. I wish you truly the best evening one can imagine." And with that, we are down to just the one Duchess, who nods, echoing the other Duchess' words from her place slumped in a chair. "Yes, truly, my gratitude goes out to all of you."
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((So... do we have 2 roses retrieved from Mari?))

((\_(*-*)_/))

((All Duchess' have now been re-rosed, and the extras have gone home with their roses. You solved my duchess-duchess-duchess-duchess puzzle! :D))
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((Ah, that's sorted!))

(((:))
"You're quite welcome", Light assured the other Duchess, chuckling. "In truth it was a fun exercise of wits!" She turned to Wyverian. "And I had good partners in crime too!"
((Nope, another pit stop with wifi))
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian raised hand contently. "Please. It was your idea! I'm glad we could get this sorted out before the night ends."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus