Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

After a delay, Elliot joined in with the duchess posse, because it felt like the correct course of action.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((See you both later! :) ))
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander looks confused, "Guess I spaced out for a while..."
Nexus Miravi (played by xedite)

((so I haven't done one of these before, we can just hop in whenever, right?))

((yep))

((Absolutely, come on in! :) ))

((sweet :D))
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

The scene going on kept demanding attention, even if only glances again and again. He also noticed something between the one in the fox mask and the one who seemed reptilian - or perhaps fishy? - but made no comment. Something they were in on, clearly. For the moment, the fiddler slunk away to review the food being offered up to guests instead.
Light couldn't help chuckle. "Oh yes, how was the saying... the word IS mightier than the sword?" She glanced in the direction of the squeaks. "I think we should have retrieve a good boy, perhaps his antics will cheer up the poor heartbroken Duchesses now that even the respawned rose has been claimed..." Was she grinning under the mask? Judging by her eyes alone, the answer was yes.
Mari Lwyd (played anonymously)

"AH, now I am brimming with power
though I was worried my rhymes had been defeated this hour
I have the rose from this realm at last
So here I go, way I'll blast,
while all you fools stand there aghast!" crows the Mari Lwyd, and it pirouettes away, dissolving into thin air. The smell of strong whiskey lingers behind it.

"I'm guessing it was tricked?"
Nyx Walker (played by Jz96)

The snow crunched under the heel of Nyx, as she approaches the manor. The young lady is in a Violet Empire waist dress, half of her face is covered by purple and white. The small invite floated up to Nyx's eyes, yep, this is the address.

Nyx was not alone, as in the lady's hands was the head of snowmen. Size of a basketball, two pieces of coal for eyes, and five pieces of coal to form a smile. And yes it's made of snow.

Nyx and her snowmen's head friend followed the sound of music walked into the ballroom.
((Off to no reception once again. Probably won't see you till I'm back home now))

((ACTUAL PHOTO of my desk while I try to run four duchess' and about to bring in a Mari Lwyd

PXL_20211218_222025341.png))

((my desk kinda looking similar rn ngl))
((That's an amazing workstation XD))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

((I barely have enough room for 1 monitor, let alone 3 + 2 laptops XD))

"We have another guest, though the multiple duchesses should leave, until we have only one."

((Well... I've gotta applaud you))
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

There's a short while of Duchess' haggling with each other over whose rose is which rose, as the three not-from-this-reality roses get passed around and inspected. Eventually, though the three extra Duchess' depart, waving goodbye to the assembled guests.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus