Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

SFW || NO 18+!!! || We're all spread out across a couple dormitories {they have two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a small living room} and we just take it from there :\ || If you decide to leave the rp, please let me know either in the rp or dm me.
Ichigo Higure (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Ichido is sitting on her bed, probably watching mcyt or dsmp vidoes. She than flops onto her back and heavily sighs- "Im so bored!"
Jikan Eien (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

-Walks into Ichigo's room,sits next her on her bed and smiles annoyingly- "hey~"

-Ichigo sits up and leans on Jikan- "Wanna watch videos together?" -She grabs her laptop and opens it-

-Jikan chuckled and looked at the loading screen- "Why not?"
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*two identical demons soon came to this place opening there own portal to get there but just stood there not sure what else to do*

-Jumps off Ichigo's bed and goes to check to see who's here- "Hello? Who's there?"

-Ichigo soon follows after Jikan and peeks out from behind him. She looks up at him curiously- "Who is it?"

*the two demons looked at them both swaying there tails you could tell who was who since one had more red in his hair while the other one had pure black hair*

-Jikan pats Ichigo's head and looks at the twins- "So... are you our new dorm mates?"

-Ichigo glares at Jikan for a moment than looks at the twins, her tail flicking back and forth, and excitedly awaits their response.-

*Demo shrugged* “guess so but is a dorm really need?” *Demo said smirking devilish* “hmm are there other demons here we could wipe out”
-A tall demon in a black hoodie resembling a human walks past the door, stops to look in, and walks down the hall-

-Ichigo's tail stops flicking and whips her head towards the door and than back towards the twins- "You can chat with them good ol buddy pal of mine! besides they remind me of my eldest sisters siamese cats" -She shudders than pats Jikan on the shoulder and heads to the door and looks down the hall. She sees the demon that had walked by.- "Hey! need help finding your dorm? I can help if so"

-Jikan stares at Ichigo, annoyed.- "What the?! ... Goddam it..." -He turns to face the twins- "If youre hinting at wiping out Ichi id ask you not to do so" -He stared down the twins with his 'Protect-Ichigo-At-All-Costs' glare-

*Demi poked to his brother Demi showing that well he was kinda needing to be kept an eye on*
Jacob (played by Jblg31)

-The unknown demon turns around startled- u-umm sure... I don't really know where to go anyways... -he chuckled nervously-

*The two twins poked there heads out curiously*

-Ichigo smiled and bowed. She than motioned towards the hallway lined with doors- "Well most of these dorms are open and nobody really cares if you join them but we (she means her & Jikan) have plenty of room in our dorm if youd like to join us!"

*Demi smiled soon waving to them*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College Dorms {For Demons & Monsters}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus