Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Patches (played by GingerHades)

"Shiiiiny-Friend!" The little ragdoll chirped, pointing out the woman's silvery hair and the faintest glint of metal coming from her armoured dress.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Patches wrote:
"Shiiiiny-Friend!" The little ragdoll chirped, pointing out the woman's silvery hair and the faintest glint of metal coming from her armoured dress.
"I guess i'll call you patchy.." Isaac said, blushing in embarrassment because that was the only nickname he could think of.
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

αLup, after the brightest star in the constellation Lupus
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

“Xari… sorry, I’m not good with nicknames.”
Charlie (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

"I'll call ya Snatcher. after my pet raven!" charlie snickered
Sakura Haruno (played anonymously)

“Neko-kun!”, she smiled happily as she saw Charlie.
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Itachi looks at Sakura. “Secret i must keep…”
Sasuko scowls. “Traitorous Cockroach.”
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

"For sasuko, Warrior. for itachi, a romantic" king had looked at them

“Hmm… cute Skull Hellhound friend.”
Frederick Jets (played by GLiTCh)

"Well, ya' look an awful like black widow, but that seems too simple.... how about... Red Recluse? Y'know! Like a recluse spider!"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Will you look at you!" the crime consultant broadcasted to the world around him. "I think I will call you 'Elsa' for now. I know, I know -- I'm being a smidge unoriginal, but I'm guessing you're the type to enjoy a little ice-olation from time to time. No? Alright, this is me letting it go."

“Uh… Descendent of Dr. Moriarty? Sherklock Holmes arch nemesis?
"Crouchin' steak-lover, hidden look-alike..?" Sprite tried with a goofy, awkward grin. "That ring right t'y? Checked y'Earthly network an', yeah, y'do look a bunch like that Black Window'y chick." What interested her more, though, were the solidly defined dietary favorites of this apparent superhero clone. Steak an' puccas kicked ass!
King (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He looked at sprite cinders and cheerfully said "I'll call you Sprite the human!" his mouth wasn't visible, but you could see his eyes smiling
(( My brother in Christ, did you not read her profile or are you bein' sarcastic ghuehuehuehuehueu ))
Cassida (played by AgateTurtle)

"I would call you SkullDoggo!" Cassida flew atop the head of King
"Ditz," the man laughs.
The eyes behind the mask were lit with good natured amusement as she playfully elbowed his rib. "I won't go with my extremely clever and badass first choice that-you-still-owe-me-for and say instead, hmmm.." She made a show of thinking it over and then snapped her fingers. "King Of Sneeple! I thought of King of Naga too - they are snake people if legends - but I think Sneeple works best for you..." Grinning sardonically, she went on: "... because it's a cute nick just like your cute original street name!"
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

He took one look at light and kept himself from saying something offensive to her "Masked lady" he said hitting his head for a better nickname
A gutteral, scoffing cackle escaped Flarus as he looked down upon the brooding gray-skinned boy. Such a youthful pile of flesh, wasted to laziness and lethargy. Shame. "Ah, Unimaginative.." he sneered, his fuzzy chin raised a tad to show what he really thought of grumpy little troll. "Truly, darling, would it kill you to put a little more effort into what you do? It was to my own surprise that I've learned that Lady Cris here can handle a hit or setback, yes.. but must you really fillet her very being with your unflattering lack of interest?" Bah, youngsters these days.. at least he was on Poi when he was the same age!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus