Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Miss Fortune (played by -Rosebud-)

"Never a bad thing to have someone around who can handle a firearm, hm?" Maeve would offer a soft laugh, folding her hands behind her back as she pondered her answer.

"Friend! Never want to hop into anything blind."
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"I like to live dangerously."

"Date."
Lena Hassan (played anonymously)

We would probably be friends but if you asked me out on a date, I'd happily oblige.
Maggie (played by PinkBrat)

"Date because you are admirable and beautiful."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"No disrespect, but I'm gonna pass. I don't think you're into guys anyway, much less ugly Marines"
Jack Archer (played by -Knight-)

"He's a soldier, so definitely friend."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You're my brother-in-arms, so friend. Plus, don't call Adrian a soldier. He's a Marine. Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I have no idea if i should even friend the marine. They're quite serious in their business so, i'd guess i'll Pass." Emo0017.jpg
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Well shiver me timbers, matey. The feeling is mutual"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"...Didja really have to add a pirate accent? In the meantime, i'll just pass. But in a respectful way. I ain't in the mood right now." Emo0017.jpg
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

"Pew" she says pointing her finger at Matt

Pass
Mrs Mason (played by randomentity777)

"Friend." She headpats Pango.
"My choices here are either friend or pass. You're not one of my patients, so we can be friends"
Lorelei Matthews (played anonymously)

"Well... I guess we could be friends!" She smiled and outstretched her hand in a friendly gesture.
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango looks at Lorelei, and just kinda stares

Friend
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_)

"Are you some sorta... pineapple person? I guess we can be friends. Though, you look like you'd be pointy if we hugged..."

He seems oddly uncertain, given his usual energy. Whether that's because he doesn't know what a pangolin is, remains to be seen.
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"I'd..be friends with you if you wouldn't mind! You seem like a fun person to be around..!" She seemed pretty excited, though the calmness of her voice stayed.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Wanna go ride go-carts?! I'll let you try on one of my Iron Patriot suits......"
Lorelei Matthews (played anonymously)

"I wouldn't want to get into one of those suits, but go-carts sure sound like fun! Let's be friends!"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Date. You are a freaking smoke show"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus