Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

Question is: Your biggest lie/s?

“Well... my report on Ensign Bray’s death contained a few omissions and distortions...”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Q: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

A: “I don’t even know, honestly. I never get time on the field to listen to music so I don’t know what I like, ye know?”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

"What is the question? My choice? I'll answer number two... my Zodiac sign is Libra."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Lex (played anonymously)

And the question was... "What's your favorite animal or favorite pet you want/have?"
Lex's answer: "There are a lot of really cool animals out there, but I'd have to say cats are (probably) my favourites. They're just so soft, and elegant, and they pur... ADORABLE."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
Let's see... "First thing I would notice about someone I just met... that's easy. What they are wearing. That's usually all you need to know in terms if you stop and talk or keep walkin'," Felicia explained. "You can tell what side of the tracks they're from for one thing... there is a right side and a wrong side, ya know? You can also figure out who they do and don't fit in with, if ya know what I mean."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Quote:
What's your favorite food/s?

"Besides cookies and cream protein shakes? Ha! I've got more of a sweet tooth than I probably should. Gotta love ice cream. But ooh, a big sloppy burger sometimes really hits the spot ... man, I could go for one right now ..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
"Alright, might as well see what's happening here."

"The first thing I would notice in a person I just met? Their spirit through their eyes. It's where a warrior's spirit lies."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Questions, huh?"

"I'd say a really cool dragon, but I don't think dragons technically count as animals. ...Dogs are nice!"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

“Oh my… I do love the old jazz and swing bands of the 1940’s, but don’t mind some classic folk rock and when I dance, I’m really into middle eastern and Eastern European music.”

Note: For the Question number:

Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:

9: How are your feeling this very moment?

"A little embarrassed. That moonshine Friday night hit me harder'n I reckoned it would. Made a fool a myself."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
"Well, this seems interesting.... One moment."

"My closest friends? That's a question with a remarkably complex answer depending on how exactly a friend is defined. I could say any of my siblings, but that relationship turns out to be very, very strange within a pantheon. I could say my highest-ranking priests, but that power-dynamic makes referring to them as friends feel slightly uncomfortable. They are employees, regardless of how well I know them. Perhaps some other divines of the Councils, though that's more polite professionalism given how our interests can collide, and then with any mortals, again, the power dynamic. The Plasma Storm crew are close, they are certainly more familiar with me than most people, but even there they are contractors I have hired,"

"I don't know if I can have friends, in a conventional sense, or at least not in a way I feel comfortable with. I am more than content with what I do have, however."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
"A game my sister joined before me? Shocking. I'll give it a go anyway!"

"Speaking of games.... my favourite of human make is Stellaris! I enjoy getting to craft stories in that way! I know, I know, it isn't particularly spicy or otherwise on-brand for me, but part of the point of games is to relax and not need to be the way we usually are, isn't it? It's important to take breaks, even from being ourselves."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Althea (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

And the question said: "What's your favorite hairstyle/s and/or color/s?"
Althea's answer: "Well... I never put much thought into what my hair looked like, but after I cut it, I felt so much better... rather unexpectedly. I don't like my hair to be super short, but having it around shoulder-length keeps it lightweight, and a lot easier to take care of. As for colour... I don't really care. I think that the way it looks now is fine."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

• What's your favorite animal or favorite pet you want/have?
"A favourite pet? Why, it's got to be something useful, of course." Rosaline said with little hesitation; apparently something always needed to come with recompense with this woman, for some reason or another. "I really haven't much choice with familiars or pets, since they're thematically decided for me, by way of my dearly beloved patron; that is to say, I only have ravens. One that likes to preen itself, and peck at others when I'm not looking."

"At least Fizzle is able to spy on people from a distance, or deliver my messages."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

(WIP!)
(Edit: Oh dear, I pressed the wrong button instead of the edit button. Oh well!)
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

• What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?
"So let me tell you this one time I was playing cards with a couple buddies of mine. One of them's either got their face smothered in Lady Luck's tits, or is really good at cheating. Anyway, the entire table loses and they're the only one that wins, but I lost everything. And I mean everything. They even took my smallclothes, for shit's sake. The table leaves, and I beg this person to leave, but they only wear the face of malice. That's the long way of me saying I made a mad dash to my quarters in the middle of the night with nothing, not even my dignity."
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Who's my best friend? Easy! Their name is Lex, and we're a lot more alike than you think! We're both outsiders of our home realms. I'm a demon that doesn't want to harvest souls from the living, and they're uh, a light-based biological weapon that doesn't like violence. Now we live together up here in the Overworld! We're just here to live peacefully and enjoy human culture. I'm having fun here, and I think they are, too!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Stephanie (played by Stephie)

Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?

Hm, I am not suicidal so I will not be killing myself and I don't think I can kill anyone! How about I hire someone to kill the bad person and save the good person? Or how about no one dies and we just talk out our problems?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Daniel Phillips (played anonymously)

Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

“I’m a traditionalist, so Ilisten to classical LPs on my 1960’s Sansui stereo driving Speakerlab Sevens with a top of the line Teac turntable. Bach, Brahams, and Beethoven”

Note: What’s the Question?

Novalie (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

The question: "What's your Zodiac sign?"
Novalie's answer: "Uhh, Virgo I think? I don't really care about that stuff though, so it doesn't mean anything to me."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus