Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

Claine wrote:
Alright they're going up (and it's already almost 5pm on the 10th here anyhoo >_>)

So here's Yamajit for MercyInReach :)

OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!

I'm gonna cry. It's so perfect that you, the person to draw Yamajits first art, got me and picked Yamajit. Full circle, complete full circle!
CertifiedSimp wrote:
hehe this looks like fun ouo
Character name: Vivienne
Reference materials: Character profile & Pinterest board
Species: Human
Gender expression: Feminine-ish? Kind of leans towards andro
Personality: Adventurous, stubborn, and blunt.
I prefer to receive: Anything, I have no preference
Brief physical description of the character: She is pale with undertones of purple and red. Her eyes are black, as well as her hair. Her hair falls no longer than her jaw and consists of loosely-kept curls. She has a scar on her right cheek which stretches from her hairline to just across the bridge of her nose. She wears a deep grey, loosely-fitted renaissance shirt and black pants, accompanied by reddish leather boots.
Suggested environments: Woodlands or a campsite, perhaps.
Anything else we need to know: Nope~
Character name: Varius
Species: Vampire
Gender expression: Masculine(Cis male)
Personality: Independent, reserved, callous.
Brief physical description of the character: He is sickeningly pale, red highlighting smaller features to give the illusion of mortality. His hair is piebald, a tuft of white hair right above his left brow contrasts the jet-black head of hair he initially has. It rests just below his chin and curls delicately, framing his agile face. Just to top it off, his eyes are silver, which pops against an ever-so slightly darker sclera(the white of his eyes is not a normal white like most people, if that makes sense?)
Suggested environments: Graveyard(paying respects to his family, perhaps?), in his home
Character name: Andromeda
Species: Vampire
Gender expression: Femme(Cis female)
Personality: Kind, quiet, grim(get it, lol)
Brief physical description of the character: Her face is softly featured and delicately shaped. Her hair is a light, golden brown that is kept in neat braids and hangs just above her waist. She is rather pale, looking as if she is sick even though she is perfectly preserved. Her eyes are red and look as if she just woke up(Like, they are half-open? Like this)
Suggested environments: Tomb, garden, or a castle?

Can these characters be drawn together? Totally up to you, I don't mind either way bro :)

Hii I was your secret artist. Thank you for your patience and here is your beautiful Andromeda! It was hard to pick between the characters but I really liked the material you had for her. Love the mood boards and references. I hope you like and thanks for waiting! I can send the full to you if you would like.

IMG-20220710-173908-451.jpg
CertifiedSimp

Kotomi657 wrote:
Hii I was your secret artist. Thank you for your patience and here is your beautiful Andromeda! It was hard to pick between the characters but I really liked the material you had for her. Love the mood boards and references. I hope you like and thanks for waiting! I can send the full to you if you would like.

IMG-20220710-173908-451.jpg
OMG AAAAAAH THIS IS SO FREAKING PRETTY WHATTTTTTT

you did AMAZING portraying her im so in love w this 😭😭😭 (ALSO YES PLS DM ME THE FULL THING I WANNA SAVE ITTT)
For my trade, I got GingerHades and decided to do their creepy doll Patches

Here ya go:

IMG-0112.png
Zephyrezz wrote:
For my trade, I got GingerHades and decided to do their creepy doll Patches

Here ya go:

IMG-0112.png

AAAAHHH MY CREEPY-CUTE BABY!!

I love how you added a texture to their skin to make it seem more cloth-like/raggedy! The muted colours were a really nice touch, makes them look really creepy with the dark background and glowing eye!

Thank you so much!! :D
Bananasaurus wrote:
This looks like fun! I'll plop a few of my brain babies in here, yeah! ❤

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
If you'd like, Fridr and Eldest can be drawn together as their races are cousins and have a competitive relationship. They play an annual game of Knattleikr, an ancient Nordic sport, with their frost giant and fire giant allies.

Nuzh di-Gahl (NSFW Site!): Warg-hai/Orc

Character Name: Nuzh di-Gahl or just Gahl
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/warg
Species: Warg-hai
Gender expression: Agender/Genderless
Personality: Brutish, enjoys the heat and violence of battle/hunting, but also a big dopey sweetheart when they care about someone.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or orcish.
Brief physical description of the character: A thick, stout, bearish individual that often wears a leather loincloth and a black chain with a padlock around their neck.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): They were born in Uzg-lata, the dark land beneath the realm of Kasuria in the Furcadian Dragonlands (basically like the Underdark in D&D). I've never described what Uzg-lata is like besides being "dark and loud" so go nuts? Or just put them in any natural setting (no water. They can't swim).
Anything else we need to know: Very NSFW RPR with a few nude images.

Fridr: Canine/Elf

Character Name: Fridr
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: www.rprepository.com/c/frosthound/
Species: Jotunnhundr but often shape-shifts into an elf.
Gender expression: Demiboy (Mostly male, with something extra)
Personality: Jovial, jokey, and yet painfully self-conscious. He despises conflict.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or elven. I'd prefer anthro or elven since I'm already working on quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: A scrawny fellow in any of his forms, he's rather short compared to his kin but makes up for it with his antlers which are ALWAYS (!!!) present.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Snowy or forestry backgrounds.
Anything else we need to know: The doll-makers I used for his elvish and human appearance are missing his antlers. See the drawings on the Hound page for reference. He's capable of ice breath and surrounding himself in a wintry whirl. Biped and quadruped forms do NOT have tattoos anymore. That old pencil sketch is out-dated, and is just for anatomy reference, sorry.

Intoxicating: Demon/Half-furry

Character Name: Intoxicating/Fjorond
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/intoxicating
Species: Fjandi
Gender expression: Cisgender Male
Personality: Usually stoic to the point of being a grump, but can slide into his congenial business-man persona when the need arises.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, headshot, whatever the artist prefers.
Brief physical description of the character: The demon was not covered in the same plush, colorful fur as his tail, but instead, stony, grey-hewn flesh. His eyes were a brilliant violet, with a shock of snowy white hair between his monstrous, spiraling horns. He was tall, even for a male, though not for his kind, and his physique rippled with corded, thick muscles.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Forests, Norse architecture such as long-houses and the like. If you put him on a boat he's likely to be very uncomfortable and/or seasick.
Anything else we need to know: His facial scars are not shown in the pics I have of him, but they're rather prominent and should be included if possible. The major one is down the center of his right eyebrow, bisecting it. It continues down past his eye. The brow hair is missing on the scar, making it rather prominent. There's a smaller scar on his cheek to the upper-left of his nostril, and another on his lower lip. All appear to be slash wounds.

Pixzie: Fairy/Imp

Character Name: Pixzie/Trico
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/pixzie
Species: Dark Fairy & Fire Imp
Gender expression: Intersex Male
Personality: Tricksy, cheerful, flippant, sarcastic, and obsessed with ghosts and other supernatural creatures. He also holds a dark and morose side, missing his family and the forest he grew up in terribly.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine.
Brief physical description of the character: In either form he is thin but athletic, with black hair that has an ombre of fiery tips. He has pointed ears in human form. In fairy form his red skin and satyre-like bottom half, along with his black feathered wings are likely the most recognizable parts of him.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He's a slave at the Golden Tether so maybe in a cage? If not, surrounded by burning woodlands (tragic part of his story).
Anything else we need to know: Again, in any form, his hair is spiky and black with fiery-colored tips, and his pupils are cat-like slits.

Sugared (NSFW Site!): Unicorn

Character Name: Sugar/Sugared
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sugared
Species: Candy unicorn (Candycorn?)
Gender expression: Transgender male.
Personality: Blithe, cheerful, extremely flirty, fun-loving, sensual, enjoys a bit of pain (physical, that is). A bit of a bleeding heart, too, towards the enslaved.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro with horse face, biped-anthro with human face, but I'd prefer horse-faced or quadruped since I already have human face lol!
Brief physical description of the character: A slender, , delicate creature with snow-white fur and bright, colorful markings reminiscent of candy. His horn can be broken off and eaten, in which case it will grow back in entirely different colors.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Lounging in a plush room full of pillows, on a chaise, generally anywhere he can look and feel exquisite. Show off the wares, if you know what I mean.
Anything else we need to know: He's a lad of the night so there's some NSFW stuff on his RPR. Do be warned!

Eldest: Hellhound/Fire Giant

Character Name: Eldest
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/eldhundr
Species: Eldhundr
Gender expression: Cisgender male
Personality: He's just an old grumpy man, often talks about his past days as a warrior for the eldhundar and eldjotnar (fire giants) of the realm of Muspelheim. He's been in many battles and has many stories to tell. Woe unto those impatient with him!
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Any of his 3 forms (feral/quadruped, anthro/biped, and fire giant) is fine, but I'd prefer an anthro or fire giant version since I already am working on his quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: Black-as-night flesh with markings that appear to be glowing 'cracks' in the skin the hue of molten lava. He can brighten the markings at will. His golden horns and hooves are, in his opinion, his best feature, though his glorious spike-lined wings are also a point of pride.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He rarely leaves Muspelheim, the bright and fiery realm of fire giants. Maybe with his long-dead fire giant friend, Skjarg? Note: fire giants usually have red skin, black sclera, and yellow or orange pupils.
Anything else we need to know: In his fire giant form he DOES still have hair and a beard. It's dark, blood red with grey streaks. He's capable of bursting into flame and shooting flames from his mouth.

Ahhhh! I tried to beat the timer lol. Anyway, here’s your Eldest. I tried for bipedal. I really hope you like him!!! <333
7902-D85-C-8-FAD-4-C62-83-F3-48-FA23-B8-A404.jpg
desolate wrote:
Bananasaurus wrote:
This looks like fun! I'll plop a few of my brain babies in here, yeah! ❤

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
If you'd like, Fridr and Eldest can be drawn together as their races are cousins and have a competitive relationship. They play an annual game of Knattleikr, an ancient Nordic sport, with their frost giant and fire giant allies.

Nuzh di-Gahl (NSFW Site!): Warg-hai/Orc

Character Name: Nuzh di-Gahl or just Gahl
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/warg
Species: Warg-hai
Gender expression: Agender/Genderless
Personality: Brutish, enjoys the heat and violence of battle/hunting, but also a big dopey sweetheart when they care about someone.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or orcish.
Brief physical description of the character: A thick, stout, bearish individual that often wears a leather loincloth and a black chain with a padlock around their neck.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): They were born in Uzg-lata, the dark land beneath the realm of Kasuria in the Furcadian Dragonlands (basically like the Underdark in D&D). I've never described what Uzg-lata is like besides being "dark and loud" so go nuts? Or just put them in any natural setting (no water. They can't swim).
Anything else we need to know: Very NSFW RPR with a few nude images.

Fridr: Canine/Elf

Character Name: Fridr
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: www.rprepository.com/c/frosthound/
Species: Jotunnhundr but often shape-shifts into an elf.
Gender expression: Demiboy (Mostly male, with something extra)
Personality: Jovial, jokey, and yet painfully self-conscious. He despises conflict.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or elven. I'd prefer anthro or elven since I'm already working on quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: A scrawny fellow in any of his forms, he's rather short compared to his kin but makes up for it with his antlers which are ALWAYS (!!!) present.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Snowy or forestry backgrounds.
Anything else we need to know: The doll-makers I used for his elvish and human appearance are missing his antlers. See the drawings on the Hound page for reference. He's capable of ice breath and surrounding himself in a wintry whirl. Biped and quadruped forms do NOT have tattoos anymore. That old pencil sketch is out-dated, and is just for anatomy reference, sorry.

Intoxicating: Demon/Half-furry

Character Name: Intoxicating/Fjorond
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/intoxicating
Species: Fjandi
Gender expression: Cisgender Male
Personality: Usually stoic to the point of being a grump, but can slide into his congenial business-man persona when the need arises.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, headshot, whatever the artist prefers.
Brief physical description of the character: The demon was not covered in the same plush, colorful fur as his tail, but instead, stony, grey-hewn flesh. His eyes were a brilliant violet, with a shock of snowy white hair between his monstrous, spiraling horns. He was tall, even for a male, though not for his kind, and his physique rippled with corded, thick muscles.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Forests, Norse architecture such as long-houses and the like. If you put him on a boat he's likely to be very uncomfortable and/or seasick.
Anything else we need to know: His facial scars are not shown in the pics I have of him, but they're rather prominent and should be included if possible. The major one is down the center of his right eyebrow, bisecting it. It continues down past his eye. The brow hair is missing on the scar, making it rather prominent. There's a smaller scar on his cheek to the upper-left of his nostril, and another on his lower lip. All appear to be slash wounds.

Pixzie: Fairy/Imp

Character Name: Pixzie/Trico
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/pixzie
Species: Dark Fairy & Fire Imp
Gender expression: Intersex Male
Personality: Tricksy, cheerful, flippant, sarcastic, and obsessed with ghosts and other supernatural creatures. He also holds a dark and morose side, missing his family and the forest he grew up in terribly.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine.
Brief physical description of the character: In either form he is thin but athletic, with black hair that has an ombre of fiery tips. He has pointed ears in human form. In fairy form his red skin and satyre-like bottom half, along with his black feathered wings are likely the most recognizable parts of him.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He's a slave at the Golden Tether so maybe in a cage? If not, surrounded by burning woodlands (tragic part of his story).
Anything else we need to know: Again, in any form, his hair is spiky and black with fiery-colored tips, and his pupils are cat-like slits.

Sugared (NSFW Site!): Unicorn

Character Name: Sugar/Sugared
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sugared
Species: Candy unicorn (Candycorn?)
Gender expression: Transgender male.
Personality: Blithe, cheerful, extremely flirty, fun-loving, sensual, enjoys a bit of pain (physical, that is). A bit of a bleeding heart, too, towards the enslaved.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro with horse face, biped-anthro with human face, but I'd prefer horse-faced or quadruped since I already have human face lol!
Brief physical description of the character: A slender, , delicate creature with snow-white fur and bright, colorful markings reminiscent of candy. His horn can be broken off and eaten, in which case it will grow back in entirely different colors.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Lounging in a plush room full of pillows, on a chaise, generally anywhere he can look and feel exquisite. Show off the wares, if you know what I mean.
Anything else we need to know: He's a lad of the night so there's some NSFW stuff on his RPR. Do be warned!

Eldest: Hellhound/Fire Giant

Character Name: Eldest
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/eldhundr
Species: Eldhundr
Gender expression: Cisgender male
Personality: He's just an old grumpy man, often talks about his past days as a warrior for the eldhundar and eldjotnar (fire giants) of the realm of Muspelheim. He's been in many battles and has many stories to tell. Woe unto those impatient with him!
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Any of his 3 forms (feral/quadruped, anthro/biped, and fire giant) is fine, but I'd prefer an anthro or fire giant version since I already am working on his quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: Black-as-night flesh with markings that appear to be glowing 'cracks' in the skin the hue of molten lava. He can brighten the markings at will. His golden horns and hooves are, in his opinion, his best feature, though his glorious spike-lined wings are also a point of pride.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He rarely leaves Muspelheim, the bright and fiery realm of fire giants. Maybe with his long-dead fire giant friend, Skjarg? Note: fire giants usually have red skin, black sclera, and yellow or orange pupils.
Anything else we need to know: In his fire giant form he DOES still have hair and a beard. It's dark, blood red with grey streaks. He's capable of bursting into flame and shooting flames from his mouth.

Ahhhh! I tried to beat the timer lol. Anyway, here’s your Eldest. I tried for bipedal. I really hope you like him!!! <333
7902-D85-C-8-FAD-4-C62-83-F3-48-FA23-B8-A404.jpg

He looks SICK! The skin is amazing! That's so funny that we got assigned each other, haha! Thank you so much! If you want me to edit your Hawa Dualeh any to better suit her, let me know!
Cass wrote:
I'd like to enter~
Please note that there is some sensitive content on the profile due to the roleplay word I write her in. :)

Character Name: Sherelle
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sherelle/102243
Species: Human/Mermaid
Gender expression: Female, Cis
Personality: Soft, gentle, a little somber. 'Mona lisa'
I prefer to receive: Anything
Brief physical description of the character: Porcelain skinned, petite woman who is modest dressed - always dresses, but nothing too revealing. Long, very curly hair that reaches her lower back. Often likes sea-themed jewelery, flower crowns.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Boats, ocean-theme, beach theme, could do an under water picture too.
Anything else we need to know: I don't think so! :)

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
N/A

Currently trying to fix the link! Sorry about that!
Ilmarinen wrote:
sland wrote:
Haaaa, here we go again.

Characters here

Character Name: Reburn
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ref sheet
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Laid-back like a summer afternoon
I prefer to receive: either
Brief physical description of the character: Twentysomething in shiny, fire-resistant costume.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Urban skies
Anything else we need to know: Superhero genre
Character Name: Bug-Eye
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: The one pic I did of him
Personality: Sullen, sociopathic, cunning for his age; his greatest advantage and biggest insecurity
Brief physical description of the character: A kid of ~15 who should be in a foster home or something, but is a mercenary
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Taverns, dark alleys
Anything else we need to know: Medieval fantasy genre
Character Name: Ravon
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Assorted pictures
Species: Computer virus
Personality: Evil in the streets, anxious in the sheets
Brief physical description of the character: A computer program with sickly yellow circuitry and clawed fingertips
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) The Grid
Anything else we need to know: TRON fan character
No thank you

It's the 10th (well, for me)!

I'm super excited to share Reburn for sland!

IMG_1512.png

version with no glow
IMG_1513.png

We PMed, but let me take this opportunity to get this fantastic art onto the current page. I'm thrilled! Thanks so much! :D
My schedule was too busy to be able to make art for anyone (plus I need to make better ref pics); but I still like to look at all the art, and let me say... all these people getting such great pieces of their characters is feeding my artist soul!! Almost as if I'm the one getting the art!😄 I love this event!! Definitely will keep this in mind for next year!😋
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Almost everyone has turned in their piece, but the grace period for turn-ins is now over. If you're one of the very few still running behind, I'll be following up with you via PM :)
toxinyx wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
Character Name: Andromeda Astrophel
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: profile
Species:hybrid of plant and an omni breeder
Gender expression: androgynous leaning feminine
Personality: sweet, bashful, bubbly and always soft
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) full body or like thighs up
Brief physical description of the character: she is a curvacious green skinned pink haired plant lady, her "hair" is thin vines braided into plaits. She wears very mismatched clothes and likes odd patterns. She has many ear piercings along her pointed ears.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) with flowers or a city block, theres references for her world in her profile if you like.
Anything else we need to know: she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes

Character Name: Celestine Curot
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:rpr profile
Species:mother race/omnibreeder
Gender expression:very feminine
Personality: playful and flirtatious always joking
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) thighs up at least
Brief physical description of the character: she is a purple skinned alien with two sets of pointed ears, lots of jewelry and piercings. She is heavy especially in the hips, and has a long tail. She has cyan colored hair and bright pink eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) any
Anything else we need to know:again she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes

I did Andromeda! Unfortunately I ran short on time due to last minute work placements but I hope you like what I did manage to whip up :)

Illustration.png

I am late to the party of replying cuz I totally missed it!! Thank you so much she looks so gorgeous!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus