Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

Cass Moderator

Kotomi657 wrote:
Character Name: Sands A.K.A Sandy (NPC)

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/119032/425451

Species: Winged human,

Gender expression: Female, cis

Personality: Smart, Serious, Gruff, viewed as "Big sister" of her adventure group. (Will protect her friends without a second thought But, will also beat anyone to a pulp for annoying her.)

I prefer to receive: Any, (I Know wings are tough, so if you need to do full w/out the wings, that's fine.)

Brief physical description of the character: Short blond hair, Medium-high muscular built, sharp features, Wings on her back (Looks like wings of a falcon.)

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Desert, or workshop.

Anything else we need to know: Was a Co-captain of a bounty hunter group, (so feel free to a scar or two.) Clothing-wise, My only request is no glasses, Goggles are fine. If it helps, Imagine a blacksmith. Sands prefers comfort over fashion.

There is no inagine for Sands currently so have fun in giving me an idea of how you interprate this!

Thank you :)

Hi! I am your secret artist for this trade. :) I hope you like my interpretation of Sandy! If you'd like me to email the original version to you, send me a private message if you're comfortable.

G7TOWUY.png
cri86titanium wrote:
I want in this year! :)

Character Name: Cris "Light Raygun"
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1448218/377289
Species: Human
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Aloof, Resourceful, Driven, Witstful, Nonchalant (if without mask) Vulnerable, Cheerful (if pirate days) Roguish, Impish
I prefer to receive: either
Brief physical description of the character: Petite, dark-haired, blue glasses wearing rebellious piratess on the run from high society *or* kitune-themed vigilante in kimono and fox mask
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Scifi/futuristic urban
Anything else we need to know: She got the scar on the cheek only halfway during her pirate time, so it can be omitted

Character Name: Curly
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463276
Species: Chimera (Saluki, frilled lizard, human mix)
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Reflective, Curious, Down to earth, Used to be shunned, Wise
Brief physical description of the character: Tall anthro Saluki with drop-like "dragon" pupil, frilled lizard neck, paws and tail, wearsnot too elaborate but distinctly oriental flared clothes
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Garden/Greenery/Woods
Anything else we need to know: He pets hummingbird, they can be used as decorative elements if you wish

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants
Yes-.ish but only with Curly having an "eyeroll" expression around Cris XD

afc977a1-187f-4ff2-90ba-8fffe70ff625.png

This is Chris "Light Raygun" for cri86titanium ! I wish I didn't have to reveal it so early, but I'm busy the 10th. I hope you enjoy the art I made ! I actually had a lot of fun drawing her; the mask is super cool. :]
Just_me wrote:
cri86titanium wrote:

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1448218/377289
Personality: Aloof, Resourceful, Driven, Witstful, Nonchalant (if without mask) Vulnerable, Cheerful (if pirate days) Roguish, Impish
Brief physical description of the character: Petite, dark-haired, blue glasses wearing rebellious piratess on the run from high society *or* kitune-themed vigilante in kimono and fox mask
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Scifi/futuristic urban
Anything else we need to know: She got the scar on the cheek only halfway during her pirate time, so it can be omitted

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463276
Brief physical description of the character: Tall anthro Saluki with drop-like "dragon" pupil, frilled lizard neck, paws and tail, wearsnot too elaborate but distinctly oriental flared clothes
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Garden/Greenery/Woods
Anything else we need to know: He pets hummingbird, they can be used as decorative elements if you wish

This is Chris "Light Raygun" for cri86titanium ! I wish I didn't have to reveal it so early, but I'm busy the 10th. I hope you enjoy the art I made ! I actually had a lot of fun drawing her; the mask is super cool. :]

*SQUEALS* Omigosh!!!!! She's so adorable! I love the texture and shading of the hair, the mask, and the bright lively eyes!!! And you got those bloody kimono waistband things that give me hell each time I draw them sheen and volume! *_* Seriously she's SO adorable, totally Cris and I love the amount of work you put into drawing her! Thank you sooo much! <3
It's okay if I add it to her guest art gallery on her page? Of course with full credit! ^_^
Thanks thanks thanks :D :D :D
Just_me wrote:
My first art trade ! I'm excited to put myself out there a little more :]

Character Name: Reyna Malora
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1464271
Species: human
Gender expression: female, cis
Personality: As a friend, Zora, would put it "She's a boot that always ties up a lil' too tight, but she's fashionable, so what's there to complain about ?" In other words, she's very structured, calm, but she can have fun. Occasionally.
I prefer to receive: either ! Do whatever suits your schedule.
Brief physical description of the character: Reyna is thin (not too wirey, just built thinner from genetics). Her skin is pale with a warm undertone and a natural flush on places like the knees, elbow, and nose. She has no visible birthmarks. Her hair flows slick and straight to midway down her back with blue tips that fade extremely gradually from black. Her lips are thin; her bottom lip is a bit bigger. (I'll add her picrew to the gallery section soon. If I don't get around to it, feel free to forward/ask me a question). She doesn't have dramatic hips or shoulders, very rectangular.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) A bay port would be nice, or posing it like it was a promo. photo would also be cool.
Anything else we need to know: She has a very blue colour palette, so the background should contrast a bit. :]

Yes ! Specifically with Zora would be cool. If you drew the whole band, you would be going above and beyond, but please DO NOT feel pressured to.

Character Name: Zora Crell
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1464271
Gender expression: female, very flamboyant
Personality: as I just said, flamboyant. She's a feisty little bugger, I gotta say.
I prefer to receive: whatever floats your boat.
Brief physical description of the character: Her shoulders are on the broader side, but her hips are the tiniest bit wider. Her hair is short with an undercut and coloured like fire. Her skin is darker than Reyna's, but the undertone is similar.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anything moody and dark, kind of bar-esque.
Anything else we need to know: she's on and off with Reyna.
If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) it's totally chill, as I said with Reyna :]

Character Name: Felix Stone
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1464271
Gender expression: male
Personality: Sweet, calm, and caring. He teaches, so it's second nature to be nurturing.
I prefer to receive: Whatever floats your boat
Brief physical description of the character: He's taller with a gentle build (not chiseled, but not bulky. Soft) and a permanent smile). His hair is in thick braids that go to his shoulders. His skin is a warm, mid tone brown.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) a schoolyard or park
Anything else we need to know: nothing much
If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) sure, that's cool

:]

Here's my art for this person! I did Zora and Ray! Almost forgot to post in this thread!
Untitled721-20220706214339.png
cri86titanium wrote:
Just_me wrote:
cri86titanium wrote:

*SQUEALS* Omigosh!!!!! She's so adorable! I love the texture and shading of the hair, the mask, and the bright lively eyes!!! And you got those bloody kimono waistband things that give me hell each time I draw them sheen and volume! *_* Seriously she's SO adorable, totally Cris and I love the amount of work you put into drawing her! Thank you sooo much! <3
It's okay if I add it to her guest art gallery on her page? Of course with full credit! ^_^
Thanks thanks thanks :D :D :D

That's totally chill :]
Cass wrote:
Kotomi657 wrote:
Character Name: Sands A.K.A Sandy (NPC)

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/119032/425451

Species: Winged human,

Gender expression: Female, cis

Personality: Smart, Serious, Gruff, viewed as "Big sister" of her adventure group. (Will protect her friends without a second thought But, will also beat anyone to a pulp for annoying her.)

I prefer to receive: Any, (I Know wings are tough, so if you need to do full w/out the wings, that's fine.)

Brief physical description of the character: Short blond hair, Medium-high muscular built, sharp features, Wings on her back (Looks like wings of a falcon.)

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Desert, or workshop.

Anything else we need to know: Was a Co-captain of a bounty hunter group, (so feel free to a scar or two.) Clothing-wise, My only request is no glasses, Goggles are fine. If it helps, Imagine a blacksmith. Sands prefers comfort over fashion.

There is no inagine for Sands currently so have fun in giving me an idea of how you interprate this!

Thank you :)

Hi! I am your secret artist for this trade. :) I hope you like my interpretation of Sandy! If you'd like me to email the original version to you, send me a private message if you're comfortable.

G7TOWUY.png

She is beautiful Oh my goodness!! I know it may have been challenging since it was requested you create her from scratch but she looks AMAZING!!! I love her so much!! Sorry for the delayed response. Yes I would LOVE to have the original sent to me. Thank you so much !! ❤❤❤❤❤😊
CertifiedSimp

OK ITS DONEEEE would have been done sooner if my computer didn't decide to corrupt my save-file >:(

My character was Zrllosyn's Callipa!!
(image is huge and idk how to make it smaller so here is the full-size lmao)
-------

trade.png
Zephyrezz wrote:
Ooooooo I love the art trade! This'll be super fun. :D

Characters

Character Name: Chris Ryder
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1441967
Species: Angel-Mage Hybrid
Personality: Curious, Loyal, Stubborn, Kind.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body.
Brief physical description of the character: A small malnourished child with pale skin and messy light brown/dirty blond hair, with some of her bangs kept in a small pigtail. She has heterochromia, with one eye being a bright purple and the other being gold.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In a forest or by a cliffside, an alleyway (any time period will do)
Anything else we need to know: She prefers to pretend to be a boy. So her clothing would mostly be worn boy clothes.

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
No.

Character Name: Roshirya Tisharu Nei Varkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/66071/143537
Species: Elf/Demon, although her elf side is more pronounced.
Gender expression: Cis female.
Personality: Bubbly, Trusting, Honest, Carefree, Selfless, Compassionate.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either
Brief physical description of the character: She's short and naturally skinny with bright violet eyes and light pink hair. Her hair is short and usually hangs to just above her shoulders. Her bust is on the smaller side as is her butt. Her complexion is slightly tanned, but only enough to bring her pale (fair) skin up to a medium.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forest, castle hallways or room, medieval settings, a town.
Anything else we need to know: She dislikes fancy clothing, preferring to dress in more casual clothing.

No.

Character Name: Vincent Yates
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1442182
Species: Werewolf
Gender expression: Cis male.
Personality: Grumpy, Snarky, Cocky, Childish, Narcissistic.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either.
Brief physical description of the character: He's tallish with a lean swimmers boy. His complexion is light grey with patches of short white fur on his body. The fur is mainly on his sides, upper chest, and outside of his thighs. He has pointed ears and dark black hair that hangs to just under his jaw, but is kept out of his face. Yellow eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) A bar, nightscape, a bed, somewhere dark.
Anything else we need to know: He loves drinking away his problems.

No.

And here we go! My trade was for Zephyrezz and I chose Vincent, a cool take on a werewolf! I had the chance to experiment with pose and a lot of funny light effects, and I really really hope you like my take on him! ^_^

Vincent-Yates.jpg
desolate wrote:
Might as well give this a try!

Character Name: Hawa Dualeh

Here's Hawa Dualeh for Desolate! I hope I didn't make them too feminine! I'm not great with clothes but I did my best. Hope you like it!

Non-Transparent Image
pLMkMHg.png

AND

Transparent Image
7ERdtoN.png
See more
Ilmarinen Moderator

sland wrote:
Haaaa, here we go again.

Characters here

Character Name: Reburn
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ref sheet
Personality: Laid-back like a summer afternoon
Brief physical description of the character: Twentysomething in shiny, fire-resistant costume.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Urban skies
Anything else we need to know: Superhero genre
Character Name: Bug-Eye
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: The one pic I did of him
Personality: Sullen, sociopathic, cunning for his age; his greatest advantage and biggest insecurity
Brief physical description of the character: A kid of ~15 who should be in a foster home or something, but is a mercenary
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Taverns, dark alleys
Anything else we need to know: Medieval fantasy genre
Character Name: Ravon
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Assorted pictures
Species: Computer virus
Personality: Evil in the streets, anxious in the sheets
Brief physical description of the character: A computer program with sickly yellow circuitry and clawed fingertips
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) The Grid
Anything else we need to know: TRON fan character
No thank you

It's the 10th (well, for me)!

I'm super excited to share Reburn for sland!

IMG_1512.png

version with no glow
IMG_1513.png
Ilmarinen wrote:
Wahoo!

Character Name: Sivwikkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sivwikkas
Species: isswas (bipedal four-armed alien)
Gender expression: androgynous
Personality: Nervous and naive to a fault. They constantly worry about how they are perceived by their peers and superiors, and desperately want to prove themself as competent. Very intelligent, but perhaps not very wise.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A diminutive vaguely-amphibian alien with four arms and a worried smile. Triple-bulbed antennae as well as color changing spots always make it particularly obvious how they're feeling.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Academia, space stations, anything sci-fi or hackery.
Anything else we need to know: Feel free to reinterpret their outfits! The black caps on their toes are like little shoes. I haven't fully decided all the details of their color changing ability, so you can interpret that if you'd like.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants?: No thank you!

sivwikkas.gif
Eeeeee! I can't wait any longer! It is technically the 10th so here we go! This is Niraya for Roxana!

0vZRZwp.png
Claine Moderator

Alright they're going up (and it's already almost 5pm on the 10th here anyhoo >_>)

So here's Yamajit for MercyInReach :)
MercyInReach wrote:
Character Name: Yamajit/Death
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/Yamajit
Species: Humanoid Death
Gender expression: nonbinary
Personality:Having 'lived' so long they tend to cycle through many personality traits over the centuries. Depression can set in and their demeanor is cold, quiet, and very loner-esque. A stint of enjoyment can kick in and make them one of the most lively people you know. However, Death is commonly a bit disconnected from individual illness and death unless something about it strikes them particularly in the feels. Mass death however, can cripple Death.
Death can range from quiet and stony with people they care little for and a melting puddle of affection with those they do.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) EITHER
Brief physical description of the character: Death's preferred humanoid form is that of a 5'9" androgynous figure with a lithe but broad shouldered body, very small ambiguous chest, medium brown skin, perhaps too vibrant golden blonde hair that seemingly glows in the night, amber eyes, and depending on the time period little brown antennae that stick up from their vibrant hair.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) 1800's ship, grave yard (modern or historical) dark bar.

xNSjIwv.png
Dndmama wrote:
Eeeeee! I can't wait any longer! It is technically the 10th so here we go! This is Niraya for Roxana!

0vZRZwp.png

Awww what a cutesy I so love the coloring! Thank you for the lovely piece!! 💕 🥰
Sanne Moderator

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Character Name: Coraline
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1462305
Species: Appears Human is a Selkie
Personality: she's hard working, mysterious, a bit of a dreary person
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) either
Brief physical description of the character:
She has a sturdy body working the light house, she has reddish brown hair, light purple-grey eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)
A lighthouse, shoreline, or ocean
Anything else we need to know:
Her selkie coat is white is you choose to draw her as a selkie
yes

I was assigned the lovely Galaxy-Star and chose to draw Coraline!! :D :D

vNxsIQ7.png
Sanne wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Character Name: Coraline
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1462305
Species: Appears Human is a Selkie
Personality: she's hard working, mysterious, a bit of a dreary person
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) either
Brief physical description of the character:
She has a sturdy body working the light house, she has reddish brown hair, light purple-grey eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)
A lighthouse, shoreline, or ocean
Anything else we need to know:
Her selkie coat is white is you choose to draw her as a selkie
yes

I was assigned the lovely Galaxy-Star and chose to draw Coraline!! :D :D

vNxsIQ7.png

Wow! She looks awesome! Thank you so much!
Sanne Moderator

MercyInReach wrote:
Panne for Sanne!

ze art
panne.png

I ALMOST MISSED THIS!! Thank you!!! I love how free and happy she looks!! :D :D

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Wow! She looks awesome! Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like it!!
CatNoLastName wrote:
Character Name: Andromeda Astrophel
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: profile
Species:hybrid of plant and an omni breeder
Gender expression: androgynous leaning feminine
Personality: sweet, bashful, bubbly and always soft
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) full body or like thighs up
Brief physical description of the character: she is a curvacious green skinned pink haired plant lady, her "hair" is thin vines braided into plaits. She wears very mismatched clothes and likes odd patterns. She has many ear piercings along her pointed ears.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) with flowers or a city block, theres references for her world in her profile if you like.
Anything else we need to know: she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes

Character Name: Celestine Curot
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:rpr profile
Species:mother race/omnibreeder
Gender expression:very feminine
Personality: playful and flirtatious always joking
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) thighs up at least
Brief physical description of the character: she is a purple skinned alien with two sets of pointed ears, lots of jewelry and piercings. She is heavy especially in the hips, and has a long tail. She has cyan colored hair and bright pink eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) any
Anything else we need to know:again she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes

I did Andromeda! Unfortunately I ran short on time due to last minute work placements but I hope you like what I did manage to whip up :)

Illustration.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

The range this year 😲
Ilmarinen Moderator

CrystalDisc wrote:
Ilmarinen wrote:
Wahoo!

Character Name: Sivwikkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sivwikkas
Species: isswas (bipedal four-armed alien)
Gender expression: androgynous
Personality: Nervous and naive to a fault. They constantly worry about how they are perceived by their peers and superiors, and desperately want to prove themself as competent. Very intelligent, but perhaps not very wise.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A diminutive vaguely-amphibian alien with four arms and a worried smile. Triple-bulbed antennae as well as color changing spots always make it particularly obvious how they're feeling.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Academia, space stations, anything sci-fi or hackery.
Anything else we need to know: Feel free to reinterpret their outfits! The black caps on their toes are like little shoes. I haven't fully decided all the details of their color changing ability, so you can interpret that if you'd like.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants?: No thank you!

sivwikkas.gif

Wow!! This is so great, and I can tell a ton of work went into it! You captured Wikkas perfectly and I love the neat effects you put into the animation. Thank you so much! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus