Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

LET'S DO THIS. >:D

I'm offering a lot of characters this time! Whether you're looking to stretch out your comfort zone, or you're looking to draw something you know you'll do a great job at, I gotchu.

Pick Your Poison!

Patches, the Haunted Ragdoll

Character Name: Patches
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1466992/423066
Species: Ragdoll
Gender expression: Androgynous
Personality: Oblivious, childlike, playful, and affectionate. They're also kinda dumb.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A fairly big ragdoll of unknown gender. Has eggshell-white 'skin' with burgundy patches on different parts of their body. Has a single soulless eye (the other one is missing and replaced with an X), a poorly-sewn-shut mouth, and navy blue dreadlocks made of yarn. Has big pillowy arms, a lavender jacket with a big zipper, and black slippers. Also has a pullstring on their back.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): A playground or a child's room would be most fitting! (Don't be afraid to make the setting creepy!)
Anything else we need to know: Nope!

Bailey, the Shapeshifting Youth

Character Name: Bailey Palmer
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463595/414431
Species: Human
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Mischievous, Well-mannered, Clumsy, Disorganized, and Outgoing.
Brief physical description of the character: A pre-teen girl with scruffy white hair, pale red eyes, and round glasses. She wears an oversized royal purple robe, with sleeves so long they cover her hands.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): The great outdoors! Forest, lakes, mountains, meadows, anything goes!
Anything else we need to know: If you'd like to draw Bailey fully or partially shapeshifted, go right ahead! Just keep in mind, Bailey has albinism, therefore all her forms should be albino as well!

Eleanor, the Brave Xenobiologist

Character Name: Eleanor Newmann
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1465337/418808
Personality: Overworked, responsible, brave, and overall she just tries to enjoy herself.
Brief physical description of the character: A tall woman with tanned skin and silvery hair. Wears a pristine labcoat, a blue v-neck blouse, and gray dress pants.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Any futuristic, sci-fi, or space-themed setting would be perfect!
Anything else we need to know: If you want to, you can draw her under Elliot's control! Appearance hardly changes, aside from dark sclerae, white irises, and the loose strand of hair on her head resembles one of Elliot's antenna.

Zeno, the Gentle Giant

Character Name: Zeno (Subject 116)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1465685/419878
Species: Genetic Experiment
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Timid, stoic, polite, and calm.
Brief physical description of the character: A tall beast with catlike ears, a significant underbite, three glowing yellow eyes, with three-toed hands and feet. Has biomechanical tubing on his shoulders and replacing his tail. Has copper components all over his body.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Anything space-themed!

Haku, the Bounty Hunter

Character Name: Haku Nishimura
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1466807/422611
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Mysterious, reclusive, determined. Secretly has a wise, fatherly demeanor.
Brief physical description of the character: A muscular werewolf with dark fur, three ponytails (one on his head, two on his cheeks), a tied up beard, and a dark green shawl. Wears tattered pants, has a short tail, and amber eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Doesn't really matter, just as long as it's night time!

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants
: If you'd like, feel free to draw Eleanor and Zeno together; they're both good friends! Please do not draw the other characters with each other. Thank you kindly! :D
Wheeeeeeeeeee! These are always fun! I can't wait! Let's see now... Who shall I offer up into the void for proper artistic adoration?

Character Name: Oksana Ilves
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Rpr Profile Here
Species: Human (Cursed)
Personality: Smug, Superior, Amused by the suffering people's bad habits and bad choices inflict upon themselves, Lazy, Judgmental, Bitter, Brutally honest, Secretly lonely and filled with self loathing and regret
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either
Brief physical description of the character: Slim, Small chest and hips, Long delicate fingers, Pale skin, Pure white hair, Silvery eyes without irises (blind), Tends to dress in fancy gowns, Preferred colors are peach and pale cyan
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Sitting or standing near a piano, A dreamy expanse within the mind
Anything else we need to know: Oksana is meant to initially be the villain of the story but will hopefully transition into someone more genuinely helpful and considerate as her own story is eventually revealed, so she can be portrayed as either evil or pitiable

Character Name: Aaron Conroy
Personality: Back home in Texas, Aaron was often teased for being a push over. It wasn't until he moved to California that he learned what he actually is is 'chill.' Even before Garret was born, Aaron had a naturally protective and nurturing personality, but it's only heightened since his son was born. Much of his easy going personality goes out the window once he steps into his kitchen though.
Brief physical description of the character: Short brown hair with patches of grey at the temples, Square chiseled features, Dimple in his chin, Muscular and tanned, Light blue eyes
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Kitchen (restaurant or home), Working in his garden
Anything else we need to know: Aaron does have a young son (Garret has his own tab on Aaron's page) and if you want to draw them together that would be great, if not though that's fine

Character Name: Madam Elsabeth Vanya
Personality: The Madam is outwardly a very serious and stoic woman. Her humor, however, is drier than the Sahara and sharper than the sting of a wasp. Her back is always straight and her words always crisp and precise. A good word to describe her would be implacable.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either)
Brief physical description of the character: Dark blue-ish black hair usually up in a tight bun, Corset trained hourglass figure, Tight but rarely revealing Victorian dresses, Pale complexion, A significant scar that runs across her face from the top of her right cheek up over the bridge of her nose to end just over her left eyebrow, Dark brown eyes, Always carries a gold topped cane despite not actually needing it to help her walk because it is actually a sword cane to help defends herself and her employees
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Dark Victorian sitting room
Anything else we need to know: The scarring on her face is very important and should be visible/noticeable/disfiguring

Is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants?: No. None of these characters really inhabit the same worlds or have any real overlap in backstory.
Haaaa, here we go again.

Characters here

Character Name: Reburn
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ref sheet
Personality: Laid-back like a summer afternoon
I prefer to receive: either
Brief physical description of the character: Twentysomething in shiny, fire-resistant costume.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Urban skies
Anything else we need to know: Superhero genre
Character Name: Bug-Eye
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: The one pic I did of him
Personality: Sullen, sociopathic, cunning for his age; his greatest advantage and biggest insecurity
Brief physical description of the character: A kid of ~15 who should be in a foster home or something, but is a mercenary
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Taverns, dark alleys
Anything else we need to know: Medieval fantasy genre
Character Name: Ravon
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Assorted pictures
Species: Computer virus
Personality: Evil in the streets, anxious in the sheets
Brief physical description of the character: A computer program with sickly yellow circuitry and clawed fingertips
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) The Grid
Anything else we need to know: TRON fan character
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
No thank you
I'm in! Here are some of my characters šŸ˜Š

āœæ Sinine/Fairy

Character Name: Sinine
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sinine
Species: Fairy
Gender expression: Cis female
Personality: Flirtatious but sweet, kind
I prefer to receive: I don't mind ^^
Brief physical description of the character: .Blue hair, pinkish eyes, pointy ears. Very Fair skin (The art in her profile speak for themselves)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Either an Inn or nature.
Anything else we need to know: Nope.

Yeah why not

āœæ Amber/Fox-Girl

Character Name: Amber
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/amberfox
Species: Fox girl
Personality: Quite an hyperactive, excited. A fox in humanish form after all.
Brief physical description of the character: .Short, not too thin, blonde/orangeish hair, green eyes, fox tail and ears (The art in her profile speak for themselves)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Nature is fine.

Yeah why not

āœæ Niraya/Mermaid

Character Name: Niraya
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/niraya
Species: Mermaid
Personality: Mischievous at times but never to harm anyone, she's overall very kind and curious.
Brief physical description of the character: .Long white hair, round eyes, almost round head too. (The art in her profile speak for themselves)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Nature is fine.

Yeah why not
I want in this year! :)

Character Name: Cris "Light Raygun"
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1448218/377289
Personality: Aloof, Resourceful, Driven, Witstful, Nonchalant (if without mask) Vulnerable, Cheerful (if pirate days) Roguish, Impish
Brief physical description of the character: Petite, dark-haired, blue glasses wearing rebellious piratess on the run from high society *or* kitune-themed vigilante in kimono and fox mask
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Scifi/futuristic urban
Anything else we need to know: She got the scar on the cheek only halfway during her pirate time, so it can be omitted

Character Name: Curly
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463276
Species: Chimera (Saluki, frilled lizard, human mix)
Personality: Reflective, Curious, Down to earth, Used to be shunned, Wise
Brief physical description of the character: Tall anthro Saluki with drop-like "dragon" pupil, frilled lizard neck, paws and tail, wearsnot too elaborate but distinctly oriental flared clothes
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Garden/Greenery/Woods
Anything else we need to know: He pets hummingbird, they can be used as decorative elements if you wish

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants
Yes-.ish but only with Curly having an "eyeroll" expression around Cris XD
Character Name: Amuhkat
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:https://www.rprepository.com/c/Amuhkat
Species: Sphinx
Personality: Observant, Lazy, Used to being doted on, rarely aggressive
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) either
Brief physical description of the character: Sheā€™s got a lot going on. The size of a polar bear, mixture of feline and human with hummingbird wings incapable of flight. Covered in eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Turkish, Arabic themes
Anything else we need to know: most of it is on the rpr link. She's got black tentacles in her neck fluff that act as small hands. Please donā€™t slim her down, she is a big squish cat.

Character Name: Zreek
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:https://www.rprepository.com/c/Turkey
Species: Aarakocra Vulture
Personality: ALL THE SCREAMING, affectionate trash bird will roll around in a dead animal then come over for cuddles
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: An anthro vulture with a metal leg
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) He currently lives on a tropical island, so jungles, beaches, mountains
Anything else we need to know: *screems*

No
This sounds pretty interesting! Here's two characters of mine.

Character Name: Callipa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: RPR PROFILE and TOYHOUSE PROFILE
Species: Jellyfish - Humanoid
Gender expression: Agender - Feminine presenting
Personality: Polite, professional, friendly, but morally lacking and willing to do whatever it takes for her goals. For now, she just wants to have her clinic running and well maintained.
I prefer to receive: Either full body or Bust.
Brief physical description of the character: Clear/blue hair tied into two low pigtails with metal clasps, and similarly blue colored eyes. She wears a military doctor uniform, or scrubs. She occasionally also has a cape.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Her clinic/hospital, or underwater.
Anything else we need to know:

Character Name: Shin
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: RPR PROFILE and TOYHOUSE PROFILE
Species: Supernatural Creature/ "Illuminated beast"
Gender expression: Nonbinary. Agender-ish in appearance, but leans a little more feminine.
Personality: theyre basically an ancient person who woke up in the modern day, used to being a god and keeping their distance from others, very confused, comes across as a little condescending
I prefer to receive: Either full body or bust.
Brief physical description of the character: dark skin, dark blue hair half tied up in a bun with bio luminescent strands here and there, black eyes that turn red in the dark, a kimono in dark blues and occasional teal and red accents, and a 'fish tail' shaped cape over one shoulder.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) underwater ruins, or somewhere in human society, being confused

You can, but they're not really characters that would interact considering how drastically different their two universes are.
Character Name: Andromeda Astrophel
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: profile
Species:hybrid of plant and an omni breeder
Gender expression: androgynous leaning feminine
Personality: sweet, bashful, bubbly and always soft
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) full body or like thighs up
Brief physical description of the character: she is a curvacious green skinned pink haired plant lady, her "hair" is thin vines braided into plaits. She wears very mismatched clothes and likes odd patterns. She has many ear piercings along her pointed ears.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) with flowers or a city block, theres references for her world in her profile if you like.
Anything else we need to know: she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes

Character Name: Celestine Curot
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:rpr profile
Species:mother race/omnibreeder
Gender expression:very feminine
Personality: playful and flirtatious always joking
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) thighs up at least
Brief physical description of the character: she is a purple skinned alien with two sets of pointed ears, lots of jewelry and piercings. She is heavy especially in the hips, and has a long tail. She has cyan colored hair and bright pink eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) any
Anything else we need to know:again she is heavy please do not draw her skinny.

yes
Sanne Moderator

It's been... a super hot minute since I've entered an art trade! I have a pretty open schedule this coming period so I'm excited to give it a whirl!! :D

Character Name: Pearl
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/knitwitch
Gender expression: Feminine
Personality: Friendly, warm, a bit reserved but very giving, believes there's good in everyone
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body!
Brief physical description of the character:
She's relatively tall, and is of average weight. Her figure leans towards a pear shape. Her skin is pale and she doesn't tan easily. She has green eyes with golden flecks, and brown, naturally wavy hair. She prefers it on the shorter side (meaning at about chin level), but she has been known to grow it out past her shoulders. Her preferred outfit is a knitted sweater in forest green with puffy sleeves, and an almond colored skirt that reaches her ankles. She wears comfortable booties on her feet, often combined with fun colored socks that peek out from under her skirt when she walks. (Any sock colors will be okay!)
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In a comfortable cozy home, with yarn and knitting supplies around her.

Character Name: Panne
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/panne/
Species: Octopus mermaid
Gender expression: Feminine
Personality: Cautious and on the meek side. She's incredibly curious and yearns to learn, but finds it difficult to trust.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body!
Brief physical description of the character:
She's white, but as an octomaid she spends a lot of her time on beaches and is fairly tan with freckles all over her human skin. Her octopus half is that of a Wunderpus. She has short, messily cut strawberry blond hair and often wears a bikini style top, although she adores dressing up and trying out all sorts of random clothes that wash up on shore. Her full length, including tentacles, is 6'11" tall.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Beach, beach cave, underwater

Nope!
Ooooooo I love the art trade! This'll be super fun. :D

Characters

Character Name: Chris Ryder
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1441967
Species: Angel-Mage Hybrid
Personality: Curious, Loyal, Stubborn, Kind.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body.
Brief physical description of the character: A small malnourished child with pale skin and messy light brown/dirty blond hair, with some of her bangs kept in a small pigtail. She has heterochromia, with one eye being a bright purple and the other being gold.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In a forest or by a cliffside, an alleyway (any time period will do)
Anything else we need to know: She prefers to pretend to be a boy. So her clothing would mostly be worn boy clothes.

No.

Character Name: Roshirya Tisharu Nei Varkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/66071/143537
Species: Elf/Demon, although her elf side is more pronounced.
Gender expression: Cis female.
Personality: Bubbly, Trusting, Honest, Carefree, Selfless, Compassionate.
Brief physical description of the character: She's short and naturally skinny with bright violet eyes and light pink hair. Her hair is short and usually hangs to just above her shoulders. Her bust is on the smaller side as is her butt. Her complexion is slightly tanned, but only enough to bring her pale (fair) skin up to a medium.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forest, castle hallways or room, medieval settings, a town.
Anything else we need to know: She dislikes fancy clothing, preferring to dress in more casual clothing.

No.

Character Name: Vincent Yates
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1442182
Species: Werewolf
Gender expression: Cis male.
Personality: Grumpy, Snarky, Cocky, Childish, Narcissistic.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either.
Brief physical description of the character: He's tallish with a lean swimmers boy. His complexion is light grey with patches of short white fur on his body. The fur is mainly on his sides, upper chest, and outside of his thighs. He has pointed ears and dark black hair that hangs to just under his jaw, but is kept out of his face. Yellow eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) A bar, nightscape, a bed, somewhere dark.
Anything else we need to know: He loves drinking away his problems.

No.
This looks like fun! I'll plop a few of my brain babies in here, yeah! ā¤

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
If you'd like, Fridr and Eldest can be drawn together as their races are cousins and have a competitive relationship. They play an annual game of Knattleikr, an ancient Nordic sport, with their frost giant and fire giant allies.

Nuzh di-Gahl (NSFW Site!): Warg-hai/Orc

Character Name: Nuzh di-Gahl or just Gahl
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/warg
Species: Warg-hai
Gender expression: Agender/Genderless
Personality: Brutish, enjoys the heat and violence of battle/hunting, but also a big dopey sweetheart when they care about someone.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or orcish.
Brief physical description of the character: A thick, stout, bearish individual that often wears a leather loincloth and a black chain with a padlock around their neck.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): They were born in Uzg-lata, the dark land beneath the realm of Kasuria in the Furcadian Dragonlands (basically like the Underdark in D&D). I've never described what Uzg-lata is like besides being "dark and loud" so go nuts? Or just put them in any natural setting (no water. They can't swim).
Anything else we need to know: Very NSFW RPR with a few nude images.

Fridr: Canine/Elf

Character Name: Fridr
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: www.rprepository.com/c/frosthound/
Species: Jotunnhundr but often shape-shifts into an elf.
Gender expression: Demiboy (Mostly male, with something extra)
Personality: Jovial, jokey, and yet painfully self-conscious. He despises conflict.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro, or elven. I'd prefer anthro or elven since I'm already working on quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: A scrawny fellow in any of his forms, he's rather short compared to his kin but makes up for it with his antlers which are ALWAYS (!!!) present.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Snowy or forestry backgrounds.
Anything else we need to know: The doll-makers I used for his elvish and human appearance are missing his antlers. See the drawings on the Hound page for reference. He's capable of ice breath and surrounding himself in a wintry whirl. Biped and quadruped forms do NOT have tattoos anymore. That old pencil sketch is out-dated, and is just for anatomy reference, sorry.

Intoxicating: Demon/Half-furry

Character Name: Intoxicating/Fjorond
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/intoxicating
Species: Fjandi
Gender expression: Cisgender Male
Personality: Usually stoic to the point of being a grump, but can slide into his congenial business-man persona when the need arises.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, headshot, whatever the artist prefers.
Brief physical description of the character: The demon was not covered in the same plush, colorful fur as his tail, but instead, stony, grey-hewn flesh. His eyes were a brilliant violet, with a shock of snowy white hair between his monstrous, spiraling horns. He was tall, even for a male, though not for his kind, and his physique rippled with corded, thick muscles.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Forests, Norse architecture such as long-houses and the like. If you put him on a boat he's likely to be very uncomfortable and/or seasick.
Anything else we need to know: His facial scars are not shown in the pics I have of him, but they're rather prominent and should be included if possible. The major one is down the center of his right eyebrow, bisecting it. It continues down past his eye. The brow hair is missing on the scar, making it rather prominent. There's a smaller scar on his cheek to the upper-left of his nostril, and another on his lower lip. All appear to be slash wounds.

Pixzie: Fairy/Imp

Character Name: Pixzie/Trico
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/pixzie
Species: Dark Fairy & Fire Imp
Gender expression: Intersex Male
Personality: Tricksy, cheerful, flippant, sarcastic, and obsessed with ghosts and other supernatural creatures. He also holds a dark and morose side, missing his family and the forest he grew up in terribly.
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine.
Brief physical description of the character: In either form he is thin but athletic, with black hair that has an ombre of fiery tips. He has pointed ears in human form. In fairy form his red skin and satyre-like bottom half, along with his black feathered wings are likely the most recognizable parts of him.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He's a slave at the Golden Tether so maybe in a cage? If not, surrounded by burning woodlands (tragic part of his story).
Anything else we need to know: Again, in any form, his hair is spiky and black with fiery-colored tips, and his pupils are cat-like slits.

Sugared (NSFW Site!): Unicorn

Character Name: Sugar/Sugared
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sugared
Species: Candy unicorn (Candycorn?)
Gender expression: Transgender male.
Personality: Blithe, cheerful, extremely flirty, fun-loving, sensual, enjoys a bit of pain (physical, that is). A bit of a bleeding heart, too, towards the enslaved.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Either of their 3 forms are game: quadruped/feral, biped/anthro with horse face, biped-anthro with human face, but I'd prefer horse-faced or quadruped since I already have human face lol!
Brief physical description of the character: A slender, , delicate creature with snow-white fur and bright, colorful markings reminiscent of candy. His horn can be broken off and eaten, in which case it will grow back in entirely different colors.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Lounging in a plush room full of pillows, on a chaise, generally anywhere he can look and feel exquisite. Show off the wares, if you know what I mean.
Anything else we need to know: He's a lad of the night so there's some NSFW stuff on his RPR. Do be warned!

Eldest: Hellhound/Fire Giant

Character Name: Eldest
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/eldhundr
Species: Eldhundr
Gender expression: Cisgender male
Personality: He's just an old grumpy man, often talks about his past days as a warrior for the eldhundar and eldjotnar (fire giants) of the realm of Muspelheim. He's been in many battles and has many stories to tell. Woe unto those impatient with him!
I prefer to receive: Full-body, bust, or headshot is fine. Any of his 3 forms (feral/quadruped, anthro/biped, and fire giant) is fine, but I'd prefer an anthro or fire giant version since I already am working on his quadruped version.
Brief physical description of the character: Black-as-night flesh with markings that appear to be glowing 'cracks' in the skin the hue of molten lava. He can brighten the markings at will. His golden horns and hooves are, in his opinion, his best feature, though his glorious spike-lined wings are also a point of pride.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): He rarely leaves Muspelheim, the bright and fiery realm of fire giants. Maybe with his long-dead fire giant friend, Skjarg? Note: fire giants usually have red skin, black sclera, and yellow or orange pupils.
Anything else we need to know: In his fire giant form he DOES still have hair and a beard. It's dark, blood red with grey streaks. He's capable of bursting into flame and shooting flames from his mouth.
Ooh! This looks likes it'd be amazing! I'll hop in!

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
Helianthus and Nikolai could be drawn together, yes. Though, keep in mind, Helianthus is a Deity that formed Nikolai's kingdom far in the past, and Nikolai simply creates statue portraits of them to keep their memory alive.

Helianthus: Goddex of the Sunrise

Character Name: Helianthus

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1465352

Species: Human, though immortal and god-like

Gender expression: Uknown / Unlabeled

Personality: Reticent, good-natured, cherishing, considerate

I prefer to receive: Either!

Brief physical description of the character: Standing at the height of nearly twelve yards, this caramel-skinned goddex has an oddly welcoming feel about them upon their first meeting. They have a squared and plump face with a pointed chin, a undefined nose, average ears, a tight jaw and round lips. Their hazel eyes are narrow, and they have thin eyebrows that extend to the length of her eyes. Their hair is often left freely curled, being short enough to brush upon their shoulders. They have long arms, a thick torso, an undeviating waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Flower patches, a Greek temple, a throne, holding the sun

Anything else we need to know: Their favored flowers are sunflowers. They are the Deity of the Sunrise and the growth of sunflowers. They have a patch of flowers along their temple.

Nikolai Konstantinos: Prince of Musucia

Character Name: Nikolai Konstantinos

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1465289

Gender expression: Unlabeled

Personality: Courageous, outgoing, energetic, headstrong

Brief physical description of the character: Standing 6'0 tall, this fair-skinned royal has an esoteric feel about them upon their first meeting. They have a squared and plump face with a pointed chin, a broad nose, average ears, a tight jaw and thin lips. His hazel eyes are wide, and he has thick eyebrows that extend to the length of his eyes. They're hair is often left to brush right above their shoulders, though they tie it into a bun during formal events. He has long arms, a thick torso, a sinuous waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): The village was a family, for better or worse the folks knew one another. Despite the occasional squabble they were loyal, loving and protective of one another. The streets of the town had been added as petals to a sugar-rose, for they arched in organic swirls around the aromatic marketplace. The marketplace was surrounded by houses, homes full of families and neighbors that knew each other well, and beyond that, a port with ships and people waving their goodbyes as they passed.

The castle is bold on the blue beyond. It stands there as if conjured from the storybook of a child. It was perfect. Every stone was even and square, as if those who built were set on perfection, as if they really loved what they made. They were walls made to protect a community, to echo with laughter and be the shelter they needed for the millennia to come.

Anything else we need to know: They have Greek origins, so all places are fairly based off of Greek architecture. They are obsessed with creating sculptures of Helianthus, seeing as they are a legend in the princeā€™s city.

Emily Orion: The Electrokinetic

Character Name: Emily Orion

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463346

Species: Superbeing

Gender expression: Cisgender Female

Personality: Ebullient, light-hearted, optimistic, confident

Brief physical description of the character:5' 4" tall, this light-skinned nurse has a welcoming feel about her aura. She has a rounded facial structure with a square chin, a narrow nose, average ears, curved jaw and wide lips. Her lapis-colored eyes are broad, and she has thin eyebrows that extend to the length of her eyes. She has winding, honey blonde hair which is usually left to fall just below her chest. She has long arms, a thick torso, a sinuous waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): A roof above the city, at home on her farm, in a Central Park with ducks or birds, with her cat Smudge.

Anything else we need to know: Her model is Madison Iseman. Her choice of clothing is bold and a mixture of the 90ā€™s aesthetic with a hint of 2000ā€™s. She has a cat named Smudge, and the bag she wears serves one purpose; to carry him everywhere.

Adriana Illiana: The Detective

Character Name: Adriana Illiana

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463176

Personality:Genial, exaggerated, flamboyant, exigent

Brief physical description of the character: Standing 5' 1" tall, this fair-skinned lady has a challenging feel about her upon her first meeting. A particularly notable feature is her rather prodigious, sun-shaped hat that always seems to be in her presence, no matter the weather. She has a rounded and triangular face with a pointed chin, a narrow nose, average ears, a square jaw and thin lips. Her jade-colored eyes are narrow, and she has thick eyebrows that extend to the length of her eyes. She has shoulder-length, lank, pure-diamond hair, which is usually left in the only hairstyle she seems to manage doing; a tightly packed bun. She has long arms, a thick torso, a sinuous waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): In her cottage, working on a case, somewhere in the rain

Anything else we need to know: She has one tattoo; A pattern of three circles, each overlapping with the other, on both of her inner wrists. It resembles her strength, or so she says.

Fay Everleigh: The Horticulturist

Character Name: Fay Everleigh

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1463427

Gender expression: Demigirl

Personality: Pure, good-natured, amiable, hospitable

Brief physical description of the character: Standing 5' 7" tall, this caramel-skinned lady has an oddly warm feel about her upon her first meeting. She has a squared and plump face with a pointed chin, a broad nose, average ears, a tight jaw and round lips. Her hazel eyes are narrow, and she has thick eyebrows that extend to the length of her eyes. Her hair is often left ringleted, the curls just short enough to brush against her shoulders. She has long arms, a thick torso, a sinuous waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Her plant shop, her garden, the city, in a coffee shop

Dionophe Mystols: The Space Siren

Character Name: Dionophe Mystols, but she is also known as Diaphone Michealson

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1465746

Species: Siren of the Stars and Space; i.e., Alien Race

Personality: Cunning, beguile, alluring, devious

Brief physical description of the character: Standing 5'5" tall, this light-skinned, space siren has an alluring feel about her aura. She has a rounded facial structure with a square chin, a narrow nose, average ears, curved jaw and wide lips. Her lapis-colored eyes are broad, and she has thin eyebrows that extend to the length of her eyes. She has winding, honey-blonde hair which is usually left in miniature braids. She has long arms, a thick torso, a sinuous waist, and long legs.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Space, on her spaceship, on Triton ( Neptuneā€™s largest moon )

Anything else we need to know: She has a scar on the lower half of her brow.
This looks like a great opportunity to practice! I'm onboard! Don't mind if I do- *throws a monster OC into the wild*

Character Name: Apollyon
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/apollyon | https://imgur.com/a/ZA4vliQ (Imgur for bigger reference sheet)
Species: Merfolk/sea monster
Gender expression: Masculine (Identifies as a cisgender male)
Personality: Perceptive, serious, polite, honest to a fault. He doesn't trust easily, but he has the best intentions.
I prefer to receive: Either full-body or bust!
Brief physical description of the character: Colorful, with the potential to change skin color as desired or needed. Brawny; all muscle, no bone, but well-formed anyway. Possesses a flat "face" with buds on the sides of his head for picking up sound. Octopus arms have yellow webbing, in addition to his fins. The two upper pairs of octopus arms are split; one pair coming down the back of the head and one pair coming from the back.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Underwater or on a beach!
Anything else we need to know: Design can absolutely be simplified!
I had this open on my computer to enter and totally forgot about it! Sliding in on the wire.

Character Name: Danielle Marino
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/DaniMarino
Gender expression: Cisgender female.
Personality: (there's a lot more info on her page but here's a snippet) She can often come off as intimidating, but in reality as long as people are polite to her, she is polite to them. She is an incredibly caring and passionate person; but her strength and unwillingness to put up with bullshit tends to get her on peoples shit list. That's alright cause they are on hers too.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) EITHER
Brief physical description of the character: Dani stands a few inches taller than the female average, at 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Her body is a toned hourglass shape, with strong broad shoulders, small chest, curvy hips and behind. Her arms and legs are the most muscular, but her muscles are only mildly visible when she is flexing or carrying something. Her stomach is also toned but softer in the winter months. She has muddy green-grey eyes that are very reflective in the sunlight. Her hair is naturally a medium to dark brown but often has lighter highlights. Dani's hair is usually cut short, with the sides shorter in a more masculine haircut. Her jawline is sharp and strong.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) gym, office, kitchen.
Anything else we need to know: Dani is a domestic violence victim advocate social worker/ her attire leans masculine.

Character Name: Yamajit/Death
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/Yamajit
Species: Humanoid Death
Gender expression: nonbinary
Personality:Having 'lived' so long they tend to cycle through many personality traits over the centuries. Depression can set in and their demeanor is cold, quiet, and very loner-esque. A stint of enjoyment can kick in and make them one of the most lively people you know. However, Death is commonly a bit disconnected from individual illness and death unless something about it strikes them particularly in the feels. Mass death however, can cripple Death.
Death can range from quiet and stony with people they care little for and a melting puddle of affection with those they do.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) EITHER
Brief physical description of the character: Death's preferred humanoid form is that of a 5'9" androgynous figure with a lithe but broad shouldered body, very small ambiguous chest, medium brown skin, perhaps too vibrant golden blonde hair that seemingly glows in the night, amber eyes, and depending on the time period little brown antennae that stick up from their vibrant hair.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) 1800's ship, grave yard (modern or historical) dark bar.

NO
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yes, last day to enter friends! Matches will be sent out tomorrow :)
Might as well give this a try!

Character Name: Hawa Dualeh
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: N/A | Do your best, Iā€™ll be happy with whatever! :)
Species: Popo Bawa/Human hybrid (mostly humanoid)
Gender expression: Female/Masc presenting
Personality: An impatient hot-head that just wants to be loved by everyone but canā€™t see why people are too scared to approach her. She honestly just wants to help people and be friends! But of course, her domineering air wonā€™t allow that.
I prefer to receive: Anything you feel comfortable with!
Brief physical description of the character: Hawa is a light skinned African woman who stands at about 5ā€™11ā€. Sheā€™s pretty athletic so her build is a bit muscular but not extremely defined (think 2 pack rather than 6), just toned. She has brown eyes, a third eye at the center of her forehead (closed), long, dark brown 3b hair (typically in a messy bun), fingers stained with red henna, and black nail varnish. Sheā€™s normally found wearing brown harem dress pants, black pointed boots, gold embroidered brown underbust corset, a plain white button up blouse, and gold rings and necklace. Just think steampunk/lady pirate.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) some kinda city centre (again, think steampunk)
Anything else we need to know: Nope! Good luck! ^_^

N/A
Character Name: Sands A.K.A Sandy (NPC)

Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/119032/425451

Species: Winged human,

Gender expression: Female, cis

Personality: Smart, Serious, Gruff, viewed as "Big sister" of her adventure group. (Will protect her friends without a second thought But, will also beat anyone to a pulp for annoying her.)

I prefer to receive: Any, (I Know wings are tough, so if you need to do full w/out the wings, that's fine.)

Brief physical description of the character: Short blond hair, Medium-high muscular built, sharp features, Wings on her back (Looks like wings of a falcon.)

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Desert, or workshop.

Anything else we need to know: Was a Co-captain of a bounty hunter group, (so feel free to a scar or two.) Clothing-wise, My only request is no glasses, Goggles are fine. If it helps, Imagine a blacksmith. Sands prefers comfort over fashion.

There is no inagine for Sands currently so have fun in giving me an idea of how you interprate this!

Thank you :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

All art trade matches have now been sent! Check your inbox :)
Kim wrote:

QQ: Does everyone who has submitted get a match? I havenā€™t, so Iā€™m assuming I didnā€™t make the deadline or submitted wrong. TY!
Claine Moderator

desolate wrote:
Kim wrote:

QQ: Does everyone who has submitted get a match? I havenā€™t, so Iā€™m assuming I didnā€™t make the deadline or submitted wrong. TY!

I feel like you should have gotten a PM. If you haven't yet, please PM Kim so she's sure to see it :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2022!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus