Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

Little emotions/situations thingy, I guess. I dunno. You can answer IC or not, I'll get involved too if folks take interest in this.

Roll for your question - if your chara is emotionless/somehow different feel free to focus on that instead. Feel free to do it more than once too! Hope this is all ok!

Edit because people have mentioned it - please don't apologize for double posting, in fact I encourage it!! I want to do the same because you're all amazing and have inspired me ^//^

How does your character react when they're...

1. Terrified
2. Totally content
3. Furious
4. Heartbroken
5. Anxious
6. Impatient
7. Bored
8. Cranky
9. In love/crushing on someone
10. Completely alone
11. Speaking in public
12. In an embarrassing situation
13. Absolutely exhausted
14. Super excited
15. Jealous of someone
16. In mortal peril
17. Offered a morally grey but lucrative chance
18. Having to lie to someone
19. Drunk/not sober
20. With someone they hate
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Oooo, this looks cool!

Edit: OK! so Yaaz generally wants to escape from embarrassing situations as fast as possible. Wanting to just vanish and turn invisible.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Interesting! Let's see here...
OOH, REALLY HAPPY I GOT THIS ONE-

Mixie knows damn well she's not invincible. To her, bravery is one thing, but stupidity is another. As such, she doesn't think she's stupid enough to remain in a situation that would easily result in her own demise.

She'll typically stick to the shadows as an ambush killer, rather than charging head-on into something perilous. But if things get far too dangerous for her to handle, she will run away.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_) Topic Starter

Sorry I couldn't resist! Let's see...

Ooh. So, Jack isn't the type to really hate people! He's a very 'live and let live' kind of guy. Generally, though, if he doesn't like you, he'll withdraw into himself. He's an easy enough target if someone's a bit of a bully, but eventually you'll frustrate him enough to snap. It'll just take a while.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

_Skylark_ wrote:
8. Cranky

"Oh... usually I'm cranky with my husband, so I get really sarcastic and snap at him about stuff. Of course, there is about a week a month that I get set off at a lot of stuff.... cut me off in traffic and you earn a middle finger. If I line up at the grocery store and see that it is the slowest ever line I get irritated... so yeah... that is me..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.

Note: For the number to answer...

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, let's go."

Edit: "Nom" *U-110 bites said person.
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

goof

Edit: He would in fact freak out.
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

"Alright, let's see what this die rolls."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

He's a Viking. If he is drunk, consider it the event of the century. Either way, he would handle it really well. He'd probably try to use his powers as a party trick, making electrical sparks and zaps to dazzle the tavern for his own amusement.
Leo Smith (played by Reithesniper)

"Lets see how this goes"

10 minutes later they're encased in solid steel, it was not budging anytime soon
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Ok, Here we go!

Edit : I suppose it depends on who they are lying too.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

8. Cranky.

Cranky? Have you met this man? He basically runs on cranky and it's an outlet for him to keep functioning while everything falls apart. If he acts like he's got the worst wedgie mankind has seen in a century or two, it's probably because things are happening, and he's taking care of it. Sure, he'll be snippy and short-tempered while fixing up people on the brink of death, but he'll get the job done in no time.

As the saying goes about passing gas, so can be said about anger; better out than in, but be gracious.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

19.) Drunk/Not Sober

[ Well, that's easy enough... ]

London streets were the veins of transportation, thriving and bustling with the life force that surged through the body that was a prosperous municipality. The many roads and contoured alleyways were accessed by hundreds of commuters daily, sans a very select few that even dirty dealings were refrained from due to the likelihood of certain dangers that may await an unlucky wanderer looking for a fix.

Save for one...

One particularly dreary morning where the silver fog swept over the streets and tinged the world in a grey, wet overcast, one particular man took no notice of the chill that nipped crudely at his cheeks. He lay motionless atop a pile of flattened sheets of cardboard boxes, all of which were sodden from the incessant drizzle of the night before.

The sounds of a city in the waking hours trickled down the alley indicating a new day has begun. The long, lithe figure stirred, and yet there wasn't much to his movements.

Sherlock Holmes, Consulting Detective, brought himself up to his elbows squinting at the rush of light despite the sunless haze that shrouded him. His body felt loose enough, perhaps a bit too loose for when he finally managed to stand, he'd nearly lost his footing.

A rush of dampened bricks was met with two opened palms as he supported himself in an effort to gain his bearings. For a moment, Sherlock breathed, chin to his chest, but otherwise unmoving. The world around him spun mercilessly and his head swam with the events from the night before. He recalled the inspector, the missing girls, and the elderly woman who had seen it all. The chase, the fight to the finish, and the apprehension of a criminal who will no longer be able to fill his pockets with money taken by the exploitation of the innocent.

He also recalled that dreadful talk... Inspector Whats-Its and his concern for the poor, hapless junkie who randomly shows up on crime scenes with all the answers. It was absolutely intolerable. It was about as intolerable as the sensation in the pit of his stomach at the moment. Sherlock was coming down and doing so at a wretched pace. This was going to be a particularly bad experience if he didn't act fast.

Using the wall as a means to guide him, Sherlock shuffled along inwardly mapping the absolute best route to get him back to Montague Street without all the unnecessary attention he'd likely draw in his current state. Hopefully, there was some reprieve there waiting for him to get him through both the oncoming lull in work and the inevitable crash he desperately wanted to avoid.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Mr. Koala (played anonymously)

5. Anxious

"Mr. Koala get's all excited!" He gets all excited! "And then Mr. Koala gets all anxious!" He gets all anxious! "And then Mr. Koala gets all excited and anxious!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Zephyr (played by Falyn)

"Klee!"

He puffs out his tawny brown chest feathers and uses his sharp beak to ruffle and clean them. His sharp amber brown eyes peer ahead as he searches for prey. He bobs his head up and down and lets out another sharp "Klee!" of contentment before he pushes off his high perch atop a tall pine and spreads his grey stripped wings with black and white spots.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Let's see here..."
1. Terrified. Usually when Anna's terrified, she tried to cope with her fears of having to do certain things. like horror games or some sort. Seriously, that always scare her! And when she feels terrified, she felt like she's gonna get jumpscared. That's all i gotta say right now.
"Someone please help... I'm terrified..."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Let's try kitty cat

Edit: Ok so it would take a lot for her to get to this point but the amount of stress would cause her to mutate and more than likely beyond any redeemable point. It would be game over for all parties including herself :<
Joseph 'Sab' Nash (played by _Skylark_) Topic Starter

I need a distraction so might as well do this with the rest of me lads too haha.

Also it's really nice to see this has picked up so much traction, thank you everyone!

//

EDIT

Swear I'm cursed to keep getting 20s LMAO. Alright then.

Sab is a little more... blunt than is expected. Though he's generally friendly, there are a few certain traits that really get under his skin. Arrogance, mainly. He's likely to be sarcastic and sharp, though admittedly doing this as though he's joking. Still, the other person is likely to quickly catch on - especially when they realise they're being insulted.
Solomon Taylor (played by _Skylark_) Topic Starter

One last chara of mine. Swear if I get a 20 again--

EDIT:

Haha yes. Let's get Sol's secrets out here. He would insist - repeatedly, and angrily - that he doesn't get scared. That he's too old for that, he's been through too much.

Obviously, that's a big fat lie.

Now, Sol is good at hiding his emotions. He's had a lot of practice. And yes - maybe, if he's on edge, an untrained eye wouldn't be able to tell. But terror? Yeah, he's a lot worse at hiding that.

Fear is perhaps the only reason you'll hear Sol stutter. Usually so poised and certain of his words, terror throws him off audibly, which he hates. Expect aggression in place of fear; the more scared he is, the more he'll try to hurt before he can be hurt. He's a little bit like a cornered animal.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
Alrighty, let's have a look!

===

Hate had always been a bit of an unholy word in Randle's book, but this blabbering piece of poise was making him doubt his judgement. Slick, smug, shameless.. and above all else, way too darn good at what he was paid to do.

On the one hand, discovering who was to blame for the recent serial murders of Great Fraxenfort's top-notch industrialists brought Randle the necessary satisfaction to keep his mind on the case, but it had also complicated things to all hell and back. Because this serial slaughterer, who had sent so many golddigging wives to his office with the worst of feigned tears, was no one less than a well-known and well-loathed figure in Randle's life.

Apex predator of his field, a charming and murderous shadow whose name was known far and wide: the almighty Quasar himself. Flarus Kaehrson. The slimy bastard..

"Please, dear detective, had you really thought anyone else could leave a trail of corpses so fashionably tactical? Come on now, darling," sneered the flamboyant Velox, cooed overhead as Randle inspected the corpse that lay between them.

His blood boiled, figuratively this time, but he wouldn't break just yet. Couldn't let that slippery dirtbag win.

"Cut me some slack, Flarus, ya usually don't tend to concern yourself with lowly Tellians. Those vices of yours finally catchin' up on ya?" Randle grumbled, taking his cigarillo out of his mouth as his free hand tipped the victim's head to the other side. "Now, remind me, why exactly are ya sticking around again? You're well aware I have no issue with hauling your sorry backside to the nearest jailhouse- and trust me, pal, there's little room for a three hour fur-routine there." There was more to this case than met the eye. While his taunt towards Flarus's wallet was well-deserved, he didn't doubt that someone could've genuinely paid the champion's fee for a serial gig like this. Said champion could only scoff.

"Oh, Pentecost, my dear, I would love to be shoved around by this big, strong hands of yours.. but I know you wouldn't dare~" purred Flarus, getting on Randle's nerves with the ballistic power of a full-metal sledgehammer. "You're not nearly quick enough to-"

That darned, childish son-of-a-gun!

Sprite's godless temper had decided to possess him that day, because with a mere swerve, Randle had jumped to his feet and pinned the mighty Quasar to the wall, fingers sinking into his throat as he stared the cocky Kiandros down with his silver gaze of death. What was it with this guy and his endless barrage of ridiculing?! That smirk was looking ominous.

"Don't say it," he snarled, staring deep into Flarus's eyes. A gaze met by entertained arrogance.

"Ahhhh.. please, dear, dear DETECTIVE! Just squeeze the slightest bit ha-"

"YOU PIECE OF-"

Truly, it was a never-ending shitshow between these two..

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus