Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How do you do, fellow kids?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. You can call me Dream, I haven't RP in such a long time I'm sure it was overdue. This lack of RP lead me to stumble across this beautiful place, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Thank you for your time.
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! This is a wonderful place to spread your wings after a stint of not role-playing. There are a lot of people who are doing just that, so you'll fit right in perfectly!

Be sure to check out the public forums and browse the site! If anything, it's very motivating to see so many wonderful characters that people come up with! Also, have fun, of course! 😊
Welcome to RPR 😊
PinkBrat

Welcome. Love Your pic!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome to the site!
CallMeCrazy

Hello fellow person, welcome to the party.
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP
Welcome to RPR. Have fun around. :)
Hello Dreamgirl! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
scare

welcome
Welcome to RPR!!
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome and enjoy yourself.

full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you have a lovely time here
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr! i hope you enjoy our community!
Dream ... yes... a wonderful alt universe that transcends us as we sleep!
Have fun here on RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How do you do, fellow kids?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus